22nd Century Technologies
View all 22nd Century Technologies reviews

22nd Century Technologies

22nd Century Technologies COVID-19 Contact Tracer Review

Good!

Very good experience! Wish contract was longer! Management was awesome and they made sure we were trained well and they also were available for questions anytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Easy job with decent pay

I was paid through 22nd Century Technologies but was contracted out as a COVID-19 contact tracer. I enjoyed my job and grateful for the temporary position.

Pros

Easy work from home

Cons

hours varied
Same role

Dedicated to the job and educating people about COVID19 and protocols that need to be followed to help keep yourself safe as well as others

Everybody worked as a team to get the best possible outcome with any given situation. The managers were great and held you accountable for mistakes by coaching us which turned out to be one of the tools that made us all great Contact Tracers. We called ourselves Team Us! All For One And One For All!.
Same roleSame location

Work from home contact tracing

The job was very easy to do and allowed you to work from home. Communication was awful and the managers rarely knew what they were doing. The company didn’t respond to emails or scheduling requests and the company was more concerned with volume of calls than with quality of calls and the information obtained.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 22nd Century Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • 22nd Century Technologies
  • Good!
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?