24-7 Intouch
54Below average

24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

United States921 reviews
Good environment
Liked working there but as soon as I couldn't work from home I was laid off. Felt pretty let down. Company is good place to work, until this remote stuff started
Comment – May 22, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback. We would like to make sure that you've been heard and that all issues have been resolved. If you'd be comfortable with it, we encourage you to contact our Mesa HR Team so that they can help with any unresolved issues or concerns that you might have: 480-565-2514. Thanks again.
A great place to work and get a new beginning
My time in 24-7 Intouch was simpley splendid. I managed to make new friends and do great work for a company that cared very much for its employees. I would recommend working here.
Comment – May 22, 2020
Thanks for such an awesome review! We're so glad that there are so many pros for you. We'll make sure to share your positive comments with our leadership teams.
Nice atmosphere, laid back. From friendly staff, decent pay. Management is good!! Motivated work environment. There's perks if you making your QA, and they make it a fun atmosphere.
Comment – May 22, 2020
Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We Like To Win, and we are glad to know our efforts to bring our teams the best possible experience really paid off during your time working at 24-7 Intouch. Thanks again.
It's somewhere to get started
Its a place to get started, however it's not a place to try to build. They're so unorganized with the compaign that it messes up people's schedules, trust, money an more.
Pros
Making some type of money
Cons
Over worked an underpaid
Comment – May 15, 2020
We appreciate that you took the time to provide this feedback. We would like to make sure that you've been heard and that all issues have been resolved. If you'd be comfortable with it, we encourage you to contact our Las Vegas HR Team so that they can help with any unresolved issues or concerns that you might have: 725-204-4021. Thanks again.
Great place to work!
24-7 intouch is a great place to work especially if you're a college student. They have varying hours, and the Managers, Team Leads and teams are great to work with and keep the environment very easy going and fun. The only downside is there is not a lot of advancement and it seems that advancement is based on popularity.
Comment – May 12, 2020
Thank you so much for the 4-star review! We loved hearing about the positive aspects about your time working for 24-7 Intouch. But we would also love to know more about your negative experiences so that we can continue to improve. If you're comfortable with it, we encourage you to contact our Tampa HR Team to help with any unresolved issues or concerns you might have: 813-682-2394.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Friendly staff and good environment for me it fully recommend it to a family or a friend to join the work force and the people in charge very open and flexible
Comment – May 11, 2020
Thank you for the 5-star review! We're so happy to hear that you would recommend 24-7 Intouch to your family and friends.
Good environment, but not much room for growth.
The management at 24-7 Intouch is excellent. Everyone there feels passionate about their work and seem to be inclined to help one another as they are able. However, I would not recommend looking into it as a long term career option; advancement is nearly impossible, and people are moved from campaign to campaign all the time for seemingly no reason, and forced to start their work towards trying to take another step up from scratch, and it became apparent that we were being underpaid for the work we were required to do. It is also important to note that there are no yearly pay increases; I knew people who had worked for the company for over five years and were still making the same amount as I was when first hired. There are absolutely wonderful people at 24-7, and if you are in need of a job right away, they are an excellent choice. However, if you are looking for a long term path forward in your career, it is not the best option.
Comment – May 12, 2020
Thank you for writing this review. We appreciate your feedback and here at 24-7 Intouch, we believe in being able to Learn and Unlearn. We would love to know more about your experiences and we encourage you to reach out to your local HR team so that they can help with any unresolved issues or concerns that you might have: 720-789-2700.
very unprofessional
i will not recommend anyone to your company if your not in the click your out and i will report yall to the BBB We all adults and they play high school games when people have lives and families to take care of
Comment – May 12, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write review. We would like to make sure your concerns have been heard and that all issues have been resolved. If you'd be comfortable with it, we encourage you to reach out to the Vegas HR team so that they can help with any unresolved issues or concerns you might still have: 725-204-4021
Only use this as a stepping stone.
The company is great if you are starting out, or if you have a criminal background, but, and this is big. They higher ups do not care about the employees. They just care about their clients. They let the clients say how much 24-7 intouch agents get paid and once you have made it to the "standard" earnings that is it. No pay increase, nothing. And most of the time if there is a promotion available, it goes to the one that is more friendly with the management. At least that is what happens on my LoB
Comment – May 11, 2020
Hi there - thank you for taking the time to write this review. The things you've described here are concerning and we'd like to make sure that all issues have been resolved. If you'd be comfortable with it, we encourage you to reach out to your local HR team so that they can help with any unresolved issues or concerns you might have: 321-319-6220
Coworkers are friendly. The work is challenging and will make the day fly by. Supervisors and team leaders are knowledgeable and helpful when their help is needed. The knowledge base Hyundai uses is decent.
Comment – May 11, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We love hearing that your experience working at 24-7 Intouch was so positive. All the best!
A sad place to go if u need some work
24-7 Inouch is not a good place to work . They lie and make you beleive that everything will be OK and then later on tell you some odd reason why they don’t need you anymore . It’s like a revolving door on how they will treat anyone who works there. It’s SAD that that place will treat you like a peasant after they use you up and kick you in the curb when u need them
Comment – April 24, 2020
Thank you for writing a review. The things you've described here are concerning to us and we'd like to make sure that all issues have been resolved. If you'd be comfortable with it, we encourage you to reach out to the local Vegas HR team so that they can help with any unresolved issues or concerns you might still have: 725-204-4021
Fantastic company
Great work environment. Wonderful support from peers and management. A lot of room for growth as well as advancement within the company.
Company shows a lot appreciation for its employees which is always awesome.
Comment – April 24, 2020
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We love hearing about the positive work environment and the support you received from your team members/leadership during your time working at 24-7 Intouch. We Like To Win, and we'll take this as a win. Thanks again and take care.
Children Pretending to be Productive Adults
If you are serious about having a good job with good benefits and good management, you must look elsewhere. The culture is pretty childish and the supervisors try to make up for their lack of experience in the real world by being heavy-handed and dictatorial regarding petty things. I have never since experienced such infantile leadership, if you can call it that, at any company.
Pros
Cons
No benefits. Poor and childish supervisors. No remote work.
Comment – April 24, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We believe that success means being able to Learn and Unlearn, and we would like to know more about your experience working for 24-7 Intouch so that we can improve. If you'd be comfortable with it, we encourage you to reach out to the local Denver HR team so that they can help with any unresolved issues or concerns: 720-789-2700.
Work is work
The one thing that sucked was HR, they will fire you for the most petty things. I recommend this place if you can make yourself invisible, keep to yourself Self.
Comment – April 24, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We believe that success means being able to Learn and Unlearn, and we would appreciate the opportunity to know more about your experience. If you're comfortable with it, we encourage you to send an email to communications@24-7intouch.com and expand on any issues or concerns you have from your time working at 24-7 Intouch.
diversity
Enjoyed my work environment other than not being able to advance due to nepotism by team leaders and management. I felt that I proved myself in every arena and my skills were still unrecognized.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
managers and team leaders are immature and form cliques
Comment – April 10, 2020
Thank you for writing a review. We believe that success means being able to Learn and Unlearn, and we would love to know more about your experience so that we can improve. If you're comfortable with it, we encourage you to reach out to the local HR team so that they can help with any unresolved issues or concerns that you might have from your working experience: 813-682-2394.
Good job
Great company love the area and job site very nice workers. Enjoyed the companies I worked for and the opportunities they gave me would recommend to anyone.
Comment – March 23, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of 24-7 Intouch. We Like To Win, and we are glad to know our efforts to bring our teams the best possible employee experience has positively paid off.
Got fired for their computers glitching. They did nothing about it.
I got fired from 247 because the attendance system glitched. The sysytem said i had 3 no call no shows. I never had any no call no shows the whole time working there. They shut my computer down in the middle of work telling me i was fired. We went back in a different system and looked to conferm that i had no, no call no shows and they could see i was clearly there all the days. I still got fired...FOR NO REASON
Has the potential to be a decent and friendly environment. However, Constant mass hiring causes constant changes.
Great for situations in between jobs. Many will stay for a year or two. After a while though, having to change schedules and days off every couple of months due to a performance ranking during that time frame wears on people enough to the point that they leave or become demotivated.
Don’t Get Comfortable
This is not a career unless you are in management. After 1 month on the
floor I knew I didn’t like the job.

Most call centers have bonuses,

I don’t know know about all the

campaigns but mine does not have

bonuses. But deserve them.
Comment – March 23, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. At 24-7 Intouch, we strive to help our employees increase their skill sets and be promoted from within. That being said, your feedback and suggestions have been heard and will be brought to the appropriate departments. If there are any issues you still need resolved, please get in touch with your local HR Team.
allow you to bring your pets to work
this is a great company to work for which likes to have a diversity of employees however upper management is not really caring of associates need, employees really care for them
Comment – March 23, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We love hearing that diversity was evident to you, as diversity and inclusion is very important to us here at 24-7 Intouch. We also want to always learn and improve. If you would be comfortable with it, we would recommend elaborating on the experiences you had with upper management. Our Orlando HR Team can be reached at 321-319-6220. Thanks again.
If you want to work for company that promotes their friends and not the people who have really earned it this is where you should go.
Job was a good learning experience for me as far as call centers go I was promoted from every position I had however, lots of pushback from operations. Itwas actually the people on the floor of the bosses on the floor that helped me get through that and get the promotion iron
Pros
Free Netflix, coworkers for fabulous. Understand what we were like family.
Cons
Hi stress job, unreasonable expectations, and punishment for not meeting them.
Comment – March 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We love hearing about your successful growth within the company. We also appreciate the opportunity to learn, so thank you for providing additional context to your experience. If you are comfortable elaborating, we recommend that you reach out to our Denver HR Team at hrdenver@24-7intouch.com.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24-7 Intouch. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at 24-7 Intouch.