24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

Worst company
Agent (Former Employee) –  Up town center katipunanJanuary 16, 2019
They like to promote that they have the best work life balance but all they care about are the numbers, target this and that. Yes there are days where there are limited number of tickets to work on but still they want you to reach your daily quota (80 tickers for a whole shift for 200 agents and you are expexted to solve 4/hour)

Management really like to SHOUT, be it good and specially when something bad happens.

In training you will learn alot but not with the account you will handle but with the "PINs, TAGs, Company events then they cram you on the last fews days of training after training they expect you to know everything already. Also training materials are out dated dosnt even have sample accounts.

Then you have the SME some are very knowledgeable but most are crazy rude even when you just finish training they'll just ask you did you learn this during training? But since training is outdated you end up asking them...

Some TLs are inexperience and lacks leadership skills and acts very BOSSY (ALL WAYS CAPSLOCK) even on your rest days you'll feel the stress since they send you msgs.

You rarely get to see managers but when you do be carefull not the friendliest or approchable. And when they are around you will fill the tension and pressure also from the other agents.

HR lacks personnel thus alot of paper works are delayed some got their atm on their 2 to 3rd month of working.

The company also lacks proper monetary compensation... Rather they will give you pins for your perfect attendance, another pin for being promoted.

You get a shoebox size locker
  more... but sharing is important, 1 locker 2 person.

Toilet stinks since the flush rarely works and when a manager uses the toilet and smells it. The agents will get reprimanded and the toilet will be locked "As a lesson"

Elevator = always broken 7mins going down 7 mins going up when the building is just 5 stories high... Bye 15min break.

The guards are better with communicating to the employees than the management. Always with a smile and are very helpful.
Pros
Pros-akit ng ulo
Cons
Dont work here
Stressful and False Promises
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 15, 2019
I Worked here for almost 4 years. This place promised so much to so many of its employees and never followed through. Only care about hitting numbers
Great place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 13, 2019
If you like fast paced jobs, this is for you. The people are great there, you learn a lot very quick and you have a good chance of getting a promotion in less than 7 months.
Pros
The people
Cons
Management.
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 8, 2019
The short time I worked there was more stressed than I had ever been at any job. While they always had fun activities and events weekly, the amount of time given to do those things was limited. The expectations for on the phone time was exhausting.
Long Term Stability
CSR Agent (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 7, 2019
There are several options for lines of business that a person can work under. The atmosphere is a family one, and you feel like you grow as a family as well. There is a very thorough training program no matter which line of business that you go to.
Pros
Great overall environment to work in.
Cons
No pay changes, and the insurance is really expensive.
Excellent compant
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 3, 2019
Wonderful and caring company! They really care about your personal and life at work. They have an entire team dedicated to your well-being and mental state at work. The pay is fairly good in every line of business and ever better at some other ones that are within the company.
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
my experience at this call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 2, 2019
It was okay for the pay. although it somewhat reminded me of high school. teens and childish aldults. great job great pay, but like any call center job your not important and they will replace you in a heartbeat.. i was hired for a seasonal position and then we were told we would be full-time or moved to another campaign all the while to be fired before our campaign ended and with absolutely no notice. me and maybe 120 other people were laid off and not offered new positions. thred lightly!
great in the beginning
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 29, 2018
This job was absolutely amazing at the first few weeks. I enjoyed it, moved up quite quickly to the “email team.” Was told was the best associate there and everything, until they said that wasn’t enough. Did not give a good reason to fire me out of nowhere, only said it was due to business needs. They also fired over 60 people two weeks ago due to the same reason but got upset with everyone because the calls were more “busier than usual.” Be careful, only work here if you have another job to cover you when they fire you for no valid reason!
Pros
people work with (not management), marketplace
Cons
Hr, breaks, lack of communication
Begin your call center career here to gain experience
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZDecember 28, 2018
Good place to get your start in call center work but not for people with experience as salaries are below average for the area and management is not very invested in developing leaders at a higher level
Pros
In Mesa
Cons
Short breaks, benefits are lacking, salary subpar
Good pay depending on the line of bussiness you work for, friendly helpful environment, garnered pay ever two weeks, pay increase fast.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 23, 2018
I would recommend working here to anyone that needs to make fast money and get a quick job. It’s easy to get a job here and majority of the time depending on which Line of Bussiness you work for you could make up to $14 dollars. This place is very strict with hours and points they do go off of a point system and the computer tracks everything, although you can dispute it and maybe if your TL likes you they’ll approve. I honestly think this is not fair but if you gain a good relationship with your TL they will go in and approve your time from you not being late in Superpunch. It will still show they fixed it. Also this job mostly hires for full time, it’s hard to get part time here. It’s best that when you’re applying you be honest about the hours you really want to work. Also it’s hard to have a relationship with the REAL manager; boss of you because they make the TL’s decide everything instead of them and sometimes I don’t think that’s a good decision for all. All in all, anyone that needs to make a little more for minimum wage can apply here. Not a bad work place at all!
Pros
Make money, not a hard job, easy to learn.
Cons
No space in between work hours to spend time with family or College
Terrible!!!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 22, 2018
EVERBODY THAT WORKS IN MANAGEMENT WILL STAB YOU IN YOUR BACK. They will smile when they see you but deep inside they are ruthless people that dont care a bit for their employees. I was never late at work and did my job in the best of my ability. I dont know if the owners are the same way as the management at that place, made me depressed after working in that place. It looks good in the outside, but they are just worried about their paycheck and not worried about the people that work there. Prejudice environment from the start to finish.Human Resources employees , Team Leaders, NOBODY in that place you can TRUST. In this Las Vegas location if YOU are not COLOR of skin , forget it ... After a day of work i am happy i was able to give the callers EXCELLENT customer service.
Pros
good work schedule
Cons
All Tleads, CSR2 and management are selfish RUTHLESS individuals.
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CODecember 22, 2018
Very fun environment where I learned how to trouble shoot, management of accounts in a fast pace manner while providing proper and useful information for customers.
Huge company with a lot of great employees
Customer Service/Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 21, 2018
I would definitely recommend working for this company. The trainers make sure you understand your role completely. They also have many spiffs to help motivate you.
Pros
Great break room
Cons
Work and life balance
Not much to say
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 18, 2018
If you're a young adult looking for a job to have extra cash because your parents still take care of you, this is the job for you. You get paid nothing and are expected to do way more than what you're being paid. Leaders are not consistent in rules or regulations on how to deal with customers. You'll never get the same answer twice.
Pros
Encourages employees to be themselves. LGBTQ friendly
Cons
Everything else about the job is terrible.
Job is effortless
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZDecember 17, 2018
So the job culture depends on your location and which department you are in. Some departments are more strict/relaxed. Some departments pay more than others and the hours vary.

The atmosphere is relaxed dress is casual. Mesa says there is a dress code but I've seen people in the shortest of shorts and dirty/unprofessional outfits. I'm sure it just depends on your department and management

Most people stay because it is really easy. Its not a hard job and it doesn't take much to excel. The egos in management need to calm down I mean alot of them are young and they should be proud of themselves for moving up but the ego is what causes they spread of out of date information because you believe you know everything.

The hiring process is super relaxed they just mass hire and hope the terrible people quit but this job is easy and in Mesa the pay is much better than what other places pay even though it doesn't match the cost of living. And the probationary pay is insulting especially to those with experience. Unfortunately some training groups aren't as good as others so you may spend some time fixing new hire mistakes it can be frustrating.

I've worked some shifts were non of the TLs answer questions that can be annoying. I've worked some shifts were there weren't available computers and I was expected to wait around but because I can't clock in without a computer I don't really get paid.

You do have the ability to trade departments after 90days if you can make it. The scheduling thing is what is the most frustrating. Everyone is just thrown on random days and I
  more... understand it depends on company needs but it is not hard to give people 2 days off together. Don't say its hard it is not I've worked places with 6 crew members and we managed to give everyone days off together so the pure number of employees allows for that if management cared.

Anyways you can give it a try if you want. You may like it if you are ambitious or expect more from a company you will probably be frustrated. If you have a family the scheduling may make it difficult for you. If loud obnoxious people annoy you, you will have your patience tested. But there are alot of really nice people there I just wasn't a right fight. There are some TLs that are trying to be the best supervisors they can be they just don't have great mentors.

Make sure you pick up you last paycheck because I've been waiting over a month and everyone says they are handling it but its almost 2 months out and still nothing. People do not respond to emails or calls you really have to keep calling and keep causing a scene until something is done which I feel is unnecessary
Pros
Casual Dress, Little HR Events, Cafeteria, Easy Work, Nice People
Cons
Pay, Lack of Standards, Parking, Lack of Common Sense
Chill place to work. Downfall is fixed schedule
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 15, 2018
I enjoy my time at 24-7 intouch. The staff is great. But the fixed schedule you have no power of choosing or changing is the main downfall to me. I’m trying to go to school while working and it’s almost impossible with a 10-8 shift and 7-3 on weekends.
Nice to work ther but
Sephora Product Consultant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CODecember 13, 2018
If your stuff is not supper locked they will blame you for thing off your accounts with clients Information they give the reps. Even though you over push every status the throw at you
productivity
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLDecember 11, 2018
1. Inbound calls
2. Fixing clients account issues, placing order for clients.
3. Debit/credit card transactions

Answered inbound calls
-Technical support
-customer service
-communications via email
Managment
Floor Supervisor (full-time) (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLDecember 10, 2018
The job is an easy one but the management in my department are all useless. They do not know anything about the agents or their roles. All they know is numbers. They put so much stress on the team and they don't even know the amount of work that goes into their task.
Complete trash
Tier 1 Agent (Current Employee) –  DenverDecember 10, 2018
Awful pay, archaic attendance policy, will alter your schedule without notifying you and then hold you accountable to the updated schedule, no paid time off until a year, and you're treated like a child the entire time you're here.

This place is utterly terrible. It's very, very apparent that you're just a cog in someone else's money-making machine. Save your time and frustration and apply elsewhere.
Pros
other agents were cool
Cons
Literally everything else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24-7 Intouch. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.8InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

1.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight