24 DATA Inc.
24 DATA Inc. Employee Review

Is Really a Good Company to Work For

March 19, 2019
It is a really good company to work for, I get great support from my supervisor and the rest of the team. Even though the company says 'virtual office position', its a working from home position which is great for me. No more commute! I get all the benefits such health/dental/life and security as you would be any full time employed position. I have worked with the company for nearly two years, and they have been in business for 12 years.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Only met my co-workers once in 2 years
August 21, 2019
Thank you for your feedback! As a virtual company (working from the comfort of your own home) 24 DATA, Inc. is happy to be able to provide affordable benefits to all full-time employees, 1-hour lunch breaks, and competitive pay. 24 DATA, Inc. works hard in providing support in these virtual positions, making all supervisors/team leaders/managers available during all work hours. 24 DATA, Inc. will also take into consideration having more company luncheons during the year.
December 30, 2019
SEO Content Writer (Current Employee) - Remote
I have only been working with the 24 DATA team for a few months, but in that time I have found it to be a comfortable and pleasant workplace. As a contractor working in a remote position, i still feel as though I am part of a team. The team leaders and management have been very supportive in helping me settle into my new role as an SEO Content Writer, and for that I am very thankful. Being able to work from the comfort of my own home with such a great group of people has made the transition a delight.
January 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback about 24 DATA, Inc. Here at 24 DATA, Inc. we believe transparency is key to a virtual work environment. We are glad to hear that Team Leaders and Management is friendly, supportive and resourceful. It is important to 24 DATA, Inc. that each staff member grows in their positions, and learn something new each day.
December 30, 2019
SEO Content Writer Lead (Current Employee) - Jupiter, FL
In my experience with working for 24 Data, Inc., I can easily say that it is hands down the best job I've had. My work never goes unnoticed, I've been given opportunities to move up and have recently been promoted to content lead after just being with the company for 4 years. They really do care about their employees and it shows.
January 17, 2020
Thank you so much! 24 DATA, Inc. takes pride in providing a stress-free work environment for all employees, as well as investing in each employee. It is important to 24 DATA, Inc. that each staff member grows in their positions, with opportunities to be promoted when positions open up. 24 DATA, Inc. does genuinely care for all staff members.
March 25, 2019
SEO Content Writer (Former Employee) - Anywhere
I am no longer with 24 DATA Inc., but had found it to be a great place to work. Working from home certainly had its advantages. With the stress of school, I was able to work in a relaxed environment, doing something I loved. The company created a great balance between professional and personal. While they practiced professionalism, they also showed that they were invested in their employees. I enjoyed my time there.
August 2, 2019
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience here at 24 DATA, Inc. We believe having a work-life balance is extremely important, while we support students expanding their knowledge base and pursuing a degree. 24 DATA, Inc. takes pride in providing a stress-free work environment for all employees, as well as investing in each employee to provide the proper training tools necessary to succeed in their positions.
  1. Is Really a Good Company to Work For