24 DATA Inc.

24 DATA Inc. Employee Review

View all 24 DATA Inc. reviews

24 DATA – A Forward Thinking Company
Any position (Current Employee) –  AnywhereApril 2, 2019
24 DATA has been growing and expanding rapidly in the last 12 months, and as a whole is getting stronger and stronger. Yes, there have been big changes recently, but in my opinion they have been only positive ones. This has caused disruption and waves, but that has now subsided.

What other reviews/opinions have not mentioned is that 24 DATA does genuinely look after their employees. They provide continual development to help you advance (within the company and in themselves), this includes paying for certifications, training programs and spend thousands of dollars on improvements plans. All this training would not mean anything unless you have support, which you do receive…period. The team leaders and management absolutely provide the support you need, and their doors (figuratively as we are virtual) are always open. I have open communication with my team leader and have not had any issues others have claimed/stated.

What you might not realize is that 24 DATA is a full virtual company, with all employees working remotely from their locations. This environment can only work when you have the right people, and management in place. 24 DATA has been able to succeed in this.
Pros
The company does have a deep pool of skilled and gifted employees, I and it shows.
Cons
To clarify, the only con is if I could not work for 24 DATA anymore. Yes, you are virtual and not in an office with other co-workers, but the support system in place negates that.
August 2, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. 24 DATA, Inc. does genuinely care for our employees and will always continue to help each employee advance in their position, and within themselves. We are happy to hear our Team Leaders and/or Management, provide support when changes within the company take place. While 24 DATA, Inc. continues to expand, we hope it will be an easy transition for all our employees. 24 DATA, Inc. appreciates you taking the time to send us such a positive feedback. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our employee experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.

Other 24 DATA Inc. Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
SEO Content Writer (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 30, 2019
I have only been working with the 24 DATA team for a few months, but in that time I have found it to be a comfortable and pleasant workplace. As a contractor working in a remote position, i still feel as though I am part of a team. The team leaders and management have been very supportive in helping me settle into my new role as an SEO Content Writer, and for that I am very thankful. Being able to work from the comfort of my own home with such a great group of people has made the transition a delight.
January 17, 2020

Thank you for your feedback about 24 DATA, Inc. Here at 24 DATA, Inc. we believe transparency is key to a virtual work environment. We are glad to hear that Team Leaders and Management is friendly, supportive and resourceful. It is important to 24 DATA, Inc. that each staff member grows in their positions, and learn something new each day.

24 Data, Inc. is a Great Company to Work For
SEO Content Writer Lead (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLDecember 30, 2019
In my experience with working for 24 Data, Inc., I can easily say that it is hands down the best job I've had. My work never goes unnoticed, I've been given opportunities to move up and have recently been promoted to content lead after just being with the company for 4 years. They really do care about their employees and it shows.
January 17, 2020

Thank you so much! 24 DATA, Inc. takes pride in providing a stress-free work environment for all employees, as well as investing in each employee. It is important to 24 DATA, Inc. that each staff member grows in their positions, with opportunities to be promoted when positions open up. 24 DATA, Inc. does genuinely care for all staff members.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24 DATA Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

75%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss

24 DATA Inc. Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?