24 DATA Inc.
24 DATA Inc. Employee Review

24 DATA Inc. Any position Review - 24 DATA – A Forward Thinking Company

April 2, 2019
24 DATA has been growing and expanding rapidly in the last 12 months, and as a whole is getting stronger and stronger. Yes, there have been big changes recently, but in my opinion they have been only positive ones. This has caused disruption and waves, but that has now subsided. What other reviews/opinions have not mentioned is that 24 DATA does genuinely look after their employees. They provide continual development to help you advance (within the company and in themselves), this includes paying for certifications, training programs and spend thousands of dollars on improvements plans. All this training would not mean anything unless you have support, which you do receive…period. The team leaders and management absolutely provide the support you need, and their doors (figuratively as we are virtual) are always open. I have open communication with my team leader and have not had any issues others have claimed/stated. What you might not realize is that 24 DATA is a full virtual company, with all employees working remotely from their locations. This environment can only work when you have the right people, and management in place. 24 DATA has been able to succeed in this.
Pros
The company does have a deep pool of skilled and gifted employees, I and it shows.
Cons
To clarify, the only con is if I could not work for 24 DATA anymore. Yes, you are virtual and not in an office with other co-workers, but the support system in place negates that.
August 2, 2019
Thank you for your kind words. 24 DATA, Inc. does genuinely care for our employees and will always continue to help each employee advance in their position, and within themselves. We are happy to hear our Team Leaders and/or Management, provide support when changes within the company take place. While 24 DATA, Inc. continues to expand, we hope it will be an easy transition for all our employees. 24 DATA, Inc. appreciates you taking the time to send us such a positive feedback. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our employee experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.
March 25, 2019
Same roleSame location
Any position (Current Employee) - Anywhere
Strong leadership focused towards growth of the organization. It is a good company to work with, and to start your career. Excellent policies that do fuel your career growth if you are prepared to stick with the company. Have gotten the opportunity to work with various challenging projects with technically skilled co-workers. 24 DATA has nurtured me from day one, into someone who loves challenges thanks to a great mentor. A good work-life balance can be achieved because they want to make sure we are all comfortable with our jobs. But with its business growing so rapidly, they need to focus on the growth of employees as well.
Pros
I would strongly recommend the company to my friends due to the work culture.
Cons
Please continue to improve on how bonuses/rewards for employees performance are awarded.
August 8, 2019
Thank you for your honest feedback! 24 DATA, Inc. is glad to hear that you are happy with the fast-paced and often changing environment, as well as a great work-life balance. 24 DATA, Inc. takes into consideration all of our employee's recommendations and try to provide the fairest compensation we can to make everyone feel their hard work is rewarded appropriately. We also take pride in promoting from within and assisting employees with the tools needed to reach their full potential, including creating challenging projects. 24 DATA, Inc. will continue to work on each employee’s individual growth, to ensure each employee is reaching their goals.
June 11, 2021
SEO Content Writer (Former Employee) - Jupiter, FL
I really enjoyed my time here. The team is amazing. You get clear instructions on what to do and are given the autonomy to do your best work. You can't beat working from home.
Pros
Remote
April 5, 2020
Live Chat Agent (Former Employee) - Orlando, FL
I loved the time i worked at 24 Data Inc by far the best work at home company I have ever worked for. The pay offered out beats any work at home company I have ever worked for. I hate we were laid off really miss the company and my co workers.
August 18, 2020
Thank you for your kind words. 24 DATA, Inc. does genuinely care for our employees. We miss our Call Center Team very much but maybe one day we can bring it back. It just was no longer working with the direction of the company. We also do our best to pay our team members on the higher range of the average pay for certain positions. Good luck on your future endeavors.
  1. 24 DATA – A Forward Thinking Company