24 DATA Inc. Employee Review

View all 24 DATA Inc. reviews

8 Years and Still Enjoying It!
SEO Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 22, 2019
I am currently employed with 24 Data and have been for the past 8 years. I can say that as a single mother the company gave me the job security I needed while my children were small, and even now that they are grown. I had the opportunity to work from home when I needed to be home. With the excellent pay, benefits, room for growth, and learning opportunities, I was able to secure a position that not only provided a salary that could help me raise my family, but also a company that cared about me and my family. Since I have been a member of the team, the owners have always work hard to create a positive, productive and family like atmosphere.
Pros
24 Data has been a great place to work and I would recommend it to anyone looking to apply.
Cons
One that I always have, working from home means I miss the office gossip! But my children came first.
August 8, 2019

We really appreciate you being a loyal employee and helping to share the word about us! As you know, here at 24 DATA, Inc. we strive to provide our employees with competitive pay, and job security. Work-life balance is important to us, and we are happy to create a positive family like environment. 24 DATA, Inc. prides itself by listening to all employees, and always being open to suggestions or changes.

Other 24 DATA Inc. Employee Reviews

It’s cool but
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLSeptember 26, 2019
It’s a cool job to work from home. Pay is great and you get paid weekly. But there no work/life balance. No pto or sick days. No flexibility and understanding for your own personal issues that may interfere. No compensation for equipment you buy.
October 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, but at the same time let’s clarify some of the statements that you have made.

Yes the pay is great, 24 DATA, Inc. offers some of the the highest hourly rate pay for ‘Call Center Representatives’ in the state of Florida.

Having a work-life balance is very important to all of us, and as a company we take this very seriously. On multiple occasions 24 DATA, Inc. has made accommodations to help employee’s when unforeseen personal issues have risen.

Every employee is allowed PTO, unpaid time off, and paid Holidays.

24 DATA, Inc. does provides computer equipment for certain positions within the company, and supplies all the required software for every position within the company.

We pride ourselves by listening to all employees, and always being open to suggestions or changes. In the last 18 months 24 DATA, Inc has nearly doubled in size (and still growing), and now employs 44 talented individuals coming from a diverse pool of backgrounds.

24 DATA – A Forward Thinking Company
Any position (Current Employee) –  AnywhereApril 2, 2019
24 DATA has been growing and expanding rapidly in the last 12 months, and as a whole is getting stronger and stronger. Yes, there have been big changes recently, but in my opinion they have been only positive ones. This has caused disruption and waves, but that has now subsided.

What other reviews/opinions have not mentioned is that 24 DATA does genuinely look after their employees. They provide continual development to help you advance (within the company and in themselves), this includes paying for certifications, training programs and spend thousands of dollars on improvements plans. All this training would not mean anything unless you have support, which you do receive…period. The team leaders and management absolutely provide the support you need, and their doors (figuratively as we are virtual) are always open. I have open communication with my team leader and have not had any issues others have claimed/stated.

What you might not realize is that 24 DATA is a full virtual company, with all employees working remotely from their locations. This environment can only work when you have the right people, and management in place. 24 DATA has been able to succeed in this.
Pros
The company does have a deep pool of skilled and gifted employees, I and it shows.
Cons
To clarify, the only con is if I could not work for 24 DATA anymore. Yes, you are virtual and not in an office with other co-workers, but the support system in place negates that.
August 2, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. 24 DATA, Inc. does genuinely care for our employees and will always continue to help each employee advance in their position, and within themselves. We are happy to hear our Team Leaders and/or Management, provide support when changes within the company take place. While 24 DATA, Inc. continues to expand, we hope it will be an easy transition for all our employees. 24 DATA, Inc. appreciates you taking the time to send us such a positive feedback. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our employee experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24 DATA Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

75%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss