24 DATA Inc.
24 DATA Inc. Employee Review

8 Years and Still Enjoying It!

March 22, 2019
I am currently employed with 24 Data and have been for the past 8 years. I can say that as a single mother the company gave me the job security I needed while my children were small, and even now that they are grown. I had the opportunity to work from home when I needed to be home. With the excellent pay, benefits, room for growth, and learning opportunities, I was able to secure a position that not only provided a salary that could help me raise my family, but also a company that cared about me and my family. Since I have been a member of the team, the owners have always work hard to create a positive, productive and family like atmosphere.
Pros
24 Data has been a great place to work and I would recommend it to anyone looking to apply.
Cons
One that I always have, working from home means I miss the office gossip! But my children came first.
August 8, 2019
We really appreciate you being a loyal employee and helping to share the word about us! As you know, here at 24 DATA, Inc. we strive to provide our employees with competitive pay, and job security. Work-life balance is important to us, and we are happy to create a positive family like environment. 24 DATA, Inc. prides itself by listening to all employees, and always being open to suggestions or changes.
December 30, 2019
Same role
SEO Content Writer (Current Employee) - Remote
I have only been working with the 24 DATA team for a few months, but in that time I have found it to be a comfortable and pleasant workplace. As a contractor working in a remote position, i still feel as though I am part of a team. The team leaders and management have been very supportive in helping me settle into my new role as an SEO Content Writer, and for that I am very thankful. Being able to work from the comfort of my own home with such a great group of people has made the transition a delight.
January 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback about 24 DATA, Inc. Here at 24 DATA, Inc. we believe transparency is key to a virtual work environment. We are glad to hear that Team Leaders and Management is friendly, supportive and resourceful. It is important to 24 DATA, Inc. that each staff member grows in their positions, and learn something new each day.
December 30, 2019
Same role
SEO Content Writer Lead (Current Employee) - Jupiter, FL
In my experience with working for 24 Data, Inc., I can easily say that it is hands down the best job I've had. My work never goes unnoticed, I've been given opportunities to move up and have recently been promoted to content lead after just being with the company for 4 years. They really do care about their employees and it shows.
January 17, 2020
Thank you so much! 24 DATA, Inc. takes pride in providing a stress-free work environment for all employees, as well as investing in each employee. It is important to 24 DATA, Inc. that each staff member grows in their positions, with opportunities to be promoted when positions open up. 24 DATA, Inc. does genuinely care for all staff members.
April 5, 2020
Same location
Live Chat Agent (Former Employee) - Orlando, FL
I loved the time i worked at 24 Data Inc by far the best work at home company I have ever worked for. The pay offered out beats any work at home company I have ever worked for. I hate we were laid off really miss the company and my co workers.
August 18, 2020
Thank you for your kind words. 24 DATA, Inc. does genuinely care for our employees. We miss our Call Center Team very much but maybe one day we can bring it back. It just was no longer working with the direction of the company. We also do our best to pay our team members on the higher range of the average pay for certain positions. Good luck on your future endeavors.
  1. 8 Years and Still Enjoying It!