24 Hour Home Care
Happiness rating is 77 out of 100

24 Hour Home Care Employee Reviews

United States279 reviews

Workplace that works with your schedule

I love this job as a full time student and full time mom you pick you own schedule that works for you plenty of job available for you benefit you can work in whatever city needs you for how long you want it. This company like hard working driven employees.

Pros

Work when you want

Cons

New environment to relearn facility’s rules .

Flexible shift times and compensation

There's a lot of different shift times. So it helps plan personal appointments and free time and overall just makes it easier if you have different availability throughout the work week. Each client has their own pay rate that you are receiving for working with that client. Most pay rates are pretty good pay. Also the company is very positive and great with problem solving, all staff I've talked to and came with concerns, it's always taken care of right away. Communication is pretty good with this company.

24 Hour Home Care insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose

Nice supervisor and friendly clients

All I have to say is if I had another chance to go back and work with 24hour..I would be so happy.. management was always on top of my needs and the clients that I met were very nice and friendly

Good place to work if you lazy

Like my job only because I live close to the child that I take care of be careful who you meet some people are rude especially if there a familyfriend

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

Cons

The family you work for isn’t much fun sometimes

Communication verbally and through an online app. The best I found in three states.

The verbal in app communication is beyond reproach. Your choice of long or short-term clients are at convenience. You get full detail about client before you enter into property and or contract. Compensation for short-term notice and sometimes transportation. I have not found a better company to work for!

Pros

Communication, detail of client, app provided with additional detail of client and or location.

Cons

Not enough time in a day to help everyone.

Excellent employers.

This is the best employer I’ve ever worked for. I absolutely love how involved the staff is with everything that is going on. They always go over above and beyond. They treat their employees like they are truly valuable.

A few flaws

In 5 months I've had about 5 to 6 different patients only 2 routine until they ended. They also don't match caregivers with appropriate clients all the times. Some information that's given on clients isn't updated. Requested caregivers or shifts aren't taken seriously.

Working for this company give me a sense of comfort and it's also heartwarming.

I absolutely love my job I could not see myself working anywhere else. I plan to work for this company for years to come thank you 24-hour Home Care.

Pros

Very flexible, freedom, and good salary 👍

I love it here

Great company I would love to work there again if I’m ever in that area. They kept all staff safe through the pandemic and offer great benefits 10/10

Fast paced

Good company, flexible schedule, helping elderly people is my passion, thankful for everyone. i met when I was there, they worked with me in any needs I had

Loved working here

Not only Ford 24 hour home care castes about their clients but they cars about their employees too. Worked here good almost 3 Yeats and mood then already

Flexible and rewarding

If you're new, don't work in a facility unless you want more teaching. There is an online training, but that didn't help me learn how to lift people, change their depends or bathe them. Avoid facilities. They were very flexible with my schedule, and you don't have to work every week, but you can if you choose to have a client ongoing.

Pros

flexible schedule, sweet clients, bonus pay

Cons

clients and lazy coworkers

great schedule flexibility

good job for students going into the medical field or busy schedulemust have a lot of patiencebest to have an ongoing clientmust be adaptable be ready for a lot of texts and calls

Work independence and Flexibility with Amazing People and benefits.

Everyone here is truly nice and helpful. Management wants you to succeed and will help you rather than be on your bumper for no reasons. Work load can be hectic when not managed correctly. Otherwise very easy to get the hang of and so much independence! Love it working with this company.

Regular Wage Theft

The staff is disorganized and careless about job related issues you may have. They cover themselves from their wrongdoings. This company commits wage theft on a regular basis. Do not work here!

Pros

The clients and nothing else.

Cons

Everything besides the clients.

Quite enjoyable work place.

Not too much bad things to say about working here. Pretty enjoyable. Just the Caregiver/client calls do get challenging and weight on you at times. But, overall it’s okay.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Is not so good as I expected, it's just one more job., But the good part is as many life I have touched.

Working here, I have learned that this employer is just making business, selling our experience, he doesn't care if we have good salaries, doesn't provide scrubs, no benefits, etc. I have to work 2 jobs to have a good salary to achieve my monthly goal., Sometimes I don't have enough hours for the week.(2 days only). management no good, they discriminate. The hardest part is that we have to beg for hrs., and the most enjoyable part is meeting many wonderful people.

Pros

Monthly appreciation

Cons

No breaks. / No raise rates/no paid time off .

Allowed to work when I need to.

As a student the flexibility that 24 hour home care is amazing. Lately there has been many shift openings. The patient’s are amazing and the work environments are good as well. The staff is very friendly

Great clients

Flexible schedule Great for a side part timeGreat clients Not a 40 hour a week job very few ongoings. Very few 12 hr shifts sometimes very far jobs.

Pros

Flexible schedule and corp perks, legal aid

Cons

Not enough ongoing days only part time shifs very little 12 hr shifts

Compassionate and Professional

The staff at 24 hr were very friendly and fun!Also, very understanding and tried to solve any problems that occurred successfully!I felt that the communication was good! Next,I had great clients that I was assigned to effectively!!

Pros

Flexible Hrs.

Cons

Na

High pace work environment, great people to work with

Managers are amazing. They are there to support you and I’ve always felt supported. The culture of the company is amazing. The hours are great depending on the department you work for.

Pros

Health care, great managers, purposeful work

Common questions about 24 Hour Home Care

Answered by current and former employees at 24 Hour Home Care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24 Hour Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits