24 Seven Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Events
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 6, 2018
Great events with a great group of team members and clients. Wish there were more consistent events! Great way to network and also see the New York and sorroumding areas with the company.
Buen Ambiente laboral
Part-time Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLAugust 1, 2018
Es super util porque ofrece la oportunidad de trabajar y estudiar al mismo tiempo, ademas que aprendes a manejarte con diferente tipos de personas y distintos ambientes laborales
Unethical and Unsupportive
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 6, 2018
I had an internal role as a business development manager. There is a very hostile energy. People are not helpful. They speak to you disrespectfully. While I was in training and instructed to shadow someone I was told I was a "F*$%ing distraction." Really nice to hear as the new girl. My VP was non existent but made judgement calls on assumptions. The infrastructure is a mess. It is smoke and mirrors with a beautiful office hiding the lack of organization. I am embarrassed to have ever been affiliated.
Pros
A couple of nice people. Office in a good location.
24 Seven
Freelance Makeup Artist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 8, 2018
Assisting Clients or customer with there need for sin care or Makeup,

Once received, I work help them with there need, applying the Makeup showing how it works. Had to manage my time the about of products I sold, had to keep track of everything record it on a speed sheet. Call in my time, and took pictures of the location, nothing maybe standing on your feet, but that is part of the job. Being on my own, and meeting new people, and being able to help them having a happy and satisfied customer is the best feeling in the world.
Beautiful company
Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 25, 2018
I loved working at 24 Seven, I loved the people and team I worked with. 24 Seven was a family oriented company who cared for their employees and well being, I will recommend this company.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
great company to work with
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2018
this company provides you with various different job opportunities

you learn how to deal with many different personality types

you are constantly ina different enviornment
24 Seven
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 14, 2018
Easy Job opportunities and life/work balance
Can find work almost immediately & staff very helpful in looking for open positions that work around your time and schedule!
Great Company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 19, 2018
Fun Events, wish there were more available here in Indy. Depending on your location or how far your willing to travel, there could be lots of events available.
fast past freelance jobs
Pattern Maker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 18, 2018
As a freelance pattern making it was easy to get temp projects, moreover, they pay on time. I really enjoy working with 24 seven talent.i would like to join there team once again.if the opportunity was given. grateful and thankful.
Pros
they pay on time
Cons
temp project would like full time projects
Temp
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 28, 2017
For a temp job the pay was excellent and got the job pretty quickly. Everyone that I have communicated with has been very responsive and nice. Hope they have more openings and I would definitely keep an out for more opportunities.
January 3, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are very pleased to hear that 24 Seven Talent had a positive influence on your professional career. Please remember that we're always here if you need us. Good luck on your future endeavors!

Want to know more about 24 Seven?

Ask a question
Good Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 17, 2017
Its a pretty decent agency they help you get jobs. As long as you bug them just like any agency. They do get you pretty good jobs in the fashion industry.Its only for fashion.
Pros
jobs
Cons
not always stable jobs
Competitive Environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 7, 2017
They expect you to work long hours and work through lunch. Workplace policies are old school. Need to modernize their way of thinking. You have to be really motivated in this company.
October 2, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that your time with 24 Seven Talent has not been a positive. As we continue to grow and improve, we'll be sure to take your recommendations into consideration. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

You must work for this company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 19, 2017
Of all the promotional / marketing companies I have worked for I would have to say this is the best one yet!
From beginning to end of the shift the management and staff is friendly and hands on. The workplace is very positive and full of energy. Everyone is excited to be there and do their job.
October 2, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so happy to hear that our team has provided you with a dynamic working environment that is the best fit for you. Please remember that we're always here if you need us. Thanks for choosing 24 Seven Talent!

NY office is fantastic
Freelance Designer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 7, 2017
The New York office is excellent. They found me great jobs consistently. I highly recommend them.
However my luck has not been so good with the L.A. office. I've only gotten one job through them and they keep sending me inquiries for jobs well below my experience and salary level. I've made efforts to come meet with them in person annually to discuss my needs but the same thing keeps happening.
Pros
hourly limits, paid weekly
October 2, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're happy to hear that our New York team was able to help you find positions that were a best fit for you. We'd like to hear more about your current experiences, so that we may look into resolving the situation. Please feel free to send your contact details to customersupport@24seveninc.com, and we'll contact you directly. We look forward to hearing from you. - 24 Seven Talent

24 seven talent
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 12, 2017
I enjoy working different events for 24 seven talent. I made new friends with other brand ambassadors and learned a lot about different companies. I just didn't like the late notice of job and the fact that they wouldn't email you to let you know that the event is fully booked. I also didn't appreciate how late checks were and how the recruiter unprofessionally handled the problem
October 2, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're pleased to hear that 24 Seven Talent has provided you with opportunities to grow your professional network and career. We'd also appreciate it if you took the time to share more details about your experience with us. Your feedback is also important to us, as it acts as a starting point for us to improve. Please send your contact details to customersupport@24seveninc.com, and we'll contact you directly. We look forward to hearing from you. - 24 Seven Talent

I recommend this company to friends
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2017
I have worked for 24 Seven talent in 3 different states. It was easy getting a hold of a recruiter to let them know where I was and I received jobs that were in my ball park of salary and experience. Be up front with them and they will try their best to find you work that fits your lifestyle.
October 2, 2017

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience interacting with our team. Please remember that we're always here if you need us. Thanks for choosing 24 Seven Talent!

Good for a go getter
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 26, 2017
24 Seven is an idea place to work if you have the drive and motivationt to make your own destiny. They give you all the tools you need to succeed you just need to apply them.

Great company
sales/stock associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2017
I have been working at 24seven for five years now and have no complaints. This company is wonderful and the managers are in depth and friendly. You can work as little as you like or advance in to fulltime with great compensation.
Pros
great company
Cons
may not get booked for every opportunity
October 2, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're pleased to hear that 24 Seven Talent continues to provide you with a dynamic working environment. Please remember that we're always here if you need us. Thanks for choosing 24 Seven Talent!

Flexible and Convenient work
Freelance Designer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA. USAMarch 21, 2017
All the recruiters were very friendly and eager to find you work. Great pay, flexibility, and job options. The website has recently change which makes it a little more difficult to search for general jobs in your area.
October 2, 2017

We appreciate that you've taken the time to share your feedback with us! We're also pleased to hear that our team has provided a positive experience during your search for a position that's the best fit for you. As we continue to grow and improve, we'll be sure to take your recommendations into consideration. Thank you for choosing us and good luck on your future endeavors! - 24 Seven Talent

busy retail
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Cabazon, CAMarch 12, 2017
greeted customers and assisted with merchandise sale. arranged and restocked merchandise. the staff and customers made work fun and exciting. we stayed busy so my shift went by quickly.
October 2, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear that 24 Seven Talent was able to pair you with a company and position that best fit your needs. Please remember that we're always here if you need us. Thanks for choosing 24 Seven Talent!