24 Seven

24 Seven Employee Reviews

Great place to start your career in recruitment!
Great culture, great group of people. Pay sucked, but the in-office perks were worth it. Great corporate culture. Not much training at all, kinda winged it, but the best learn as they go!
Pros
Free office snacks, office gatherings
Cons
terrible pay
Great Temp place
Always a pleasure to work for 24Seven. They provide great gigs and great clients. Good company to do projects for as well as get semi-permanent positions.
Great agency!
24Seven, Inc. reached out to me from a posted resume online. It was for placement at a large social media company in Austin, TX. I worked at this location for a 2 year contract and had the best representative and management. If not for the client company process on contract employment, I would have stayed working through 24Seven Inc. I would recommend anyone contracting to check this agency out.
Popularity Contest
You have to work really hard to get on their good side. The same people get booked for most events no matter how fast you respond to their job postings. The only time you get booked is if they really need support otherwise you’re just a secondary employee to people in the same position as you, basically backup.
Decent
They were very cliquey and I didn’t feel they were inclusive of different POC. I found unless you were of a certain stature of societal class, you were ostracized. Some co-workers were wonderful in aiding me and turning but most were catty and uninterested.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Sales Representative
Good company. As a temporary employee I like the flexibility to work, and learn about top companies. I have enjoyed the fast paced, and friendly work setting. Thank you.
Great management
Very professional always contacting about new job offers and experience with jobs. Jobs give great hours but could pay a little better. Dress code is very simple
Flexible and new opportunities always on tap
a typical day at work and what I've learned about the job, management, workplace culture and the hardest pard of the job and also the most enjoyable part of the job.
Run away, screaming
Run away, screaming.
They treated assignment like Rocket science; it was simplistic.

Poor organization; they told us to use computer timecard system- that never worked. We ended up using paper time cards then they ignored them.

Poor communication; they failed to tell all associates instructions or updates to project. They did not respond to queries about late paychecks.

Vindictive; They invented bogus reasons to terminate me & flat-out lied about who fired me. They blamed me for the firing.
Boring
It was a okay job can get extremely stressful depending on what you are doing and where you are place at now me I was placed in the ghetto where I should have been carrying a side arm but wasn't at the time
flexible, creative, accomodating and extremely professional
An excellent company to work with. Provided me with a number of reputable opportunities and short term gigs whenever my schedule permitted it. The market that worked the best for me was Chicago when I lived there. Whereas, Boston seem to have very few gigs available - which is a bummer since this is where I live now.
Innovative experience and enjoyable learning
I have first started as a model for St.Tropez line of self tanning products .Met new people at Sephora, learned new things while educating staff on product .Then upon completion of contract ,I worked for Woosh through 24 Seven at Ulra locations throughout Columbus ,Ohio.Was a great fun atmosphere and overall experience.
Horrible
Very unprofessional. I'm a brand ambassador and got booked twice yet never hurd back. Emailed texted called and they never replied. The first time they got back to me an hour before event and second time left me hanging. Poorly managed and staffed.
Looking for better opportunities
Iv'e definitely been enjoying my time working at 24 Seven particularly because of the diversity of the staff. Every assignment entices an individual to work with someone either from different background or state. Some assignments better than the other, but it gratifies ones' persona when helping a customer find what they're looking for or even making a sale.

Definitely a great experience but it is my need to grow into a more steady role.
Pros
flexible work week
Cons
assigned moments before starting gig with no time for preparation
Fast paced
Very fun and fast paced work environment, I learned a lot of the new products and techniques. Management to certain events were poor. The hardest part of the job was standing for a long period of time, the enjoyable part was interacting with customers and learning together.
Pros
location
Cons
Short breaks
Unhelpful and disorganized
I'm a previous employee of 24Seven, and incredibly unhappy with my experience. I have tried so many times simply to connect with the recruiter there and, after having been completely dismissed -- over and over -- I am going with some of the more reputable agencies in town.

Seriously, how hard is it to return a phone call? I think.....if your job is to be a recruiter....it isn't. Not at all.

They take half your paycheck before you even see it. So if they can't do you the courtesy of responding to you, they are pointless. I wish companies would do away with hiring from 24Seven entirely.
December 17, 2018
Thank you for sharing your feedback and I'm sorry your experience wasn't as expected. If you'd be willing to provide more detail please email customersupport@24seveninc.com.
Looks good on the outside
They are great at recruiting people with the draw of a pretty office, great location, and decent pay, but certain high placed management will never leave and the culture those people create has driven out a lot of valuable people.
Pros
Good looking on resume
Cons
Toxic culture
November 19, 2018
Thank you for leaving your feedback. We take these reviews seriously as we make adjustments internally.
Very informal and upscale
Very strict but pleasing job. The job was fun but could feel very overwhelming at times due to the foreign clientele. The bosses and managers were great and helpful
Pros
The experience
Cons
No proper instruction
November 12, 2018
Thank you for leaving your feedback! We love to hear from our candidates.
poor
Very poor organization and dishonesty, there is no notice if the client cancels your shift and the manager does not communicate. The expectations are high but the pay is too low.
November 12, 2018
Thank you for leaving your feedback, Please contact custoemrsupport@24seveninc.com if you'd be willing to provide more details.
Great working environment
24 Seven was located in a great location and the office design was modern. It was an inspiring place to work as they deal with a lot of creatives. I would always run into a design colleague. I received some great job through the company.
November 12, 2018
Thank you for leaving your feedback! We love to hear from our candidates.
Good source for contract work
Nothing but positive things to report. Great source for contract work with good benefits, flexible home lift balance, and well connected in the industries of focus.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Lacking the stability of full time work.
November 12, 2018
Thank you for leaving your feedback! We love to hear from our candidates and look forward to continuing to work with you!