247 Home Health care Employee Reviews

Fantastic place to work!
Admin (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CODecember 12, 2017
The owners and managers are incredibly easy to work with. Room for advancement and great pay. Patient care is top notch and the clinicians are always 5 star.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
None!
Very god company
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 12, 2017
I can honestly say that this company treated me well.
I had great experiences working here and I’m grateful for it.
My managers were very kind and understanding.

Job was close to my home, I had to leave because I moved out of state.
Pros
managers, experience
Rewarding
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 5, 2017
Fun staff
Employee Appreciation (free food and events)
One hour lunch
Sick days
Health insurance
Security
Learning opportunities

Sometimes busy work
Dealing with patients can be hard
Pros
staff, events, benefits
Cons
busy
I have no bad things to say, keep growing!
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 1, 2017
Growth potential, support from the executives, excellent management, strong values, and clear vision. I've been here for over 3 years and each year has been better than the last - I've been pushed to grow as an employee, offered opportunity to advance my career, and given the privilege to work for a company that centers its values around providing unrivaled care to everyone who needs it. Not just people who can afford it.
Pros
potential, growth, opportunity, care
Friendly company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 22, 2017
Plenty of visits available. Nice friendly staff this company takes great care of its employees and the patients for the most part are great to work with.
Not the regular 7 to 3 or 9 to 5 hours but per visit so doesn’t work for everyone.
Pros
friendly, nice, visits
Cons
irregularhours
Very Happy
Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 11, 2017
I'm very happy working with this organization. Compensation is good. Great benefits, very friendly environment. Also this company is growing very rapidly so there’s definitely job security. Because the company is growing very quickly there is sometimes restructuring and processes change.
Pros
security, friendly, quick, compensation, benefits.
Cons
change, restructure
Flexible company, strict care
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 7, 2017
This company is fairly flexible with schedules. They pay time and a half on overtime and holidays, and sometimes even pay extra for harder cases. The case managers can be a little busy at time but are always willing to help when they can. The office personnel is nice, they make mistakes sometimes but don’t point the finger at clinicians. This company also understands when you have personal issues or need time off. This company can be strict when it comes to documentation and patient care.
Pros
schedule, pay, vacation, office
Cons
paper, strict
I'm proud to work for 24/7 Home Health Care!
Marketer (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 4, 2017
I've been working for 24/7 for 5 years now and I can truly say this is a great company to work for. The owners are local and are in the office every day. It's easier to get things done because everyone in the office is so accessible. They are honest and hard working people and treat all employees fairly. I will work here until the day I retire-if I ever do!.
Pros
Great pay and flexible schedule
Cons
Sometimes healthcare is stressful
amazing patient care
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 4, 2017
My number one compliment for 247 is that I am able to provide the best care to my patients! I am a nurse, my main priority has always been providing quality care and advocating for the patient. It is truly fulfilling to work with a company that not only understands the reason why I got into nursing but also provides me with the support I need to make quality care happen. In addition, whenever I've had something personal arise in my life, I've always been able to depend on my co-workers to help me get through those tough times. Between the work I get to do and the people I get to work with I’m very happy.

The hardest part about starting up with 247 was documentation. However, with practice and the support of the team, from Operations to our Clinical Managers, I was able to overcome this issue and develop my own flow.
Pros
patients, care, dedication, ethic, culture
Cons
starting, paperwork
Great Teamwork and Cooperation
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 3, 2017
All the departments have different responsibilities that all work together, one could not function without the others. Working together as a team to help people receive the care they need and deserve is rewarding. There is always an open line of communication between Managers and Employees, the CEO cares about our well being and our rights. The workplace is usually hectic but lighthearted, everyone is friendly and makes working more enjoyable.
Pros
Teamwork, workflow, cooperation, responsibility, Ceo, communication.
Fantastic place to work!
Admin (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJuly 6, 2017
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
None!
poor management
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 10, 2017
As the scheduling coordinator,I matched appropriate clinicians to meet patient needs.
I learned that what management tells you is going to happen,and what actually does happen,isn't always the same.
Management is spotty at best.The company hires inexperienced staff,and does not properly train or prepare them for all that home health requires. It is not uncommon for staff to be told one thing,and then expected to go above and beyond what was originally requested. Morale is poor due to certain passive/aggressive managers that tend to micro-manage others while neglecting their own duties.
The workplace culture tries to be friendly,but if you make even one minor error,you will never hear the end of it. Administration also believes it quite ok to dock staff pay in direct violation of labor law.
The hardest part of this job was trying to deal with all the "extra" duties added to an already busy workday.
The most enjoyable part of this job being able to work with my daughter and watch her grow into her position.
Pros
one hour lunches are given
Cons
administration continually violates labor laws
Growing company.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 25, 2017
Great Company for career and education because of expansion. Management is very knowledgeable. Friendly work environment. CEO is the best. I like that my company truly cares about patients and I feel proud of my personal achievements.
Pros
Great office and location, friendly coworkers.
Cons
A lot of work on Fridays.
Family atmosphere
Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 16, 2017
Dedicated owners who truly care about the clinicians in the field and in the office.Very knowledgeable about regulations and are ethical in all decisions. Very challenging population of patients with unique needs, and the staff is creative and compassionate, always going the extra mile to find what works best for the patient. This is a quality agency that is driven by the right motives.
Pros
Highly qualified staff, ethical practices, patient centered
Hugely Talented Staff!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 6, 2017
This company has some of the most well informed people I have ever worked with. Everyone from the Director down to support staff have an an incredible amount of knowledge and I always feel like I can get help no matter what the situation. The intake staff is especially awesome and I love working with them!
Pros
intake, knowledge, people, opportunity, support
Cons
wealth of talent can sometimes cause conflict
my other family
Clinical Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 15, 2016
i have worked for the agency for a few years now and absolutely adore it! most of the staff has been with the agency since the beginning and the turnover rate is very low. i consider every single coworker, my family, and the agency, my second home. all of the field clinicians receive tremendous support and traning/education and office staff works hard and long hours to ensure that everything is running smoothly and that clinicians get the most assistance possible. the owners are very approachable and caring and are involved in the day to day functioning of the agency. this is an outstanding and growing company and an absolute pleasure to work for.
Dont be deceived by this place.
RN (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 6, 2016
I worked PRN here for a few years and at first it was OK. However as time went on it was obvious something was wrong. The office is one big clique and they will do anything to save themselves at your expense. Everything that goes wrong is blamed on you and they will defend each other to the end. Including threat of reporting you to the state. Even for seemingly minor infractions. I am a nurse with decades of experience and have never experienced such back stabbing in any previous place of employment. Patients were great. Field staff were for the most part nice to work with, but what does that matter when its 20 against one. You were warned. Look elsewhere. For an RN there are plenty of opportunities elsewhere where you will be treated like you should be.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Vindictive office staff
Best agency in Colorado.
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 15, 2016
Worked for a lot of the home health agencies in Denver but 247 was my favorite. Never had any issues with my coworkers and it felt more like a family, unlike Bayada and a few of the other big agencies. I also appreciate their knowledge of the rules. I learned a lot of things from my supervisors and always had an answer. Very professional.
Pros
Stability, Coworkers, Procedures
Cons
Good place for motivated people.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 14, 2016
I recently started working here after working in a hospital for 7 years. Having to adjust to being in charge of planning your own visits took a little but after you get into the swing of things its easy. There is no lack of visits and as long as you do your documentation correctly they will give you as many as you want. Highly recommend this company to anyone that wants a stable work environment.
Pros
Pay, Visits, Owner
Cons
Time Management
every day is an audit day
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 27, 2016
I chose home care as an RN for the ability to work on my own and make up my own schedule. This all went out the window with this company. Micro management is the buzzword and with one of the DONs being a former auditor for the state nothing goes by in the office without it being sniffed out by a bloodhound. Yes we are expected to do a job and do it right. I take pride in my work and to do it well. But there is way too much over scrutiny with the result of being threatened to be turned in to your state board and etc. Hysterical witchery is the best way to describe it. I'm moving on to find a sane work environment minus of former state staff and scrutiny.
Pros
free supplies
Cons
Auditing every day as if the state were there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 247 Home Health care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3