24Hr HomeCare Employee Reviews

A very rewarding place to work
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CADecember 13, 2018
I really like 24hour home .The staff are very professional. They do a wonderful job of make sure they match there patients with the right caregiver. They are supportive when time off needed for emergencies.Even though my job comes with its occasional challenges I absolutely I love to help people .
Pros
Your get to meet new people from all walks of life.
Cons
Limited amount of work.
Flexible but low wage job
Special Needs Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CASeptember 10, 2018
The company allows for flexible schedule. You get to choose the area where you work if you speak up and let them know.
Caregivers drive to client's homes and don't get reimbursed (this is for Special Needs Caregiver...don't know about the senior care caregivers)
**I would highly recommend to CHECK your paycheck as there are misscalculations on your pay rate pretty often**
HR is very impolite to address any inquiries
12 dollars per hour
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
wage is not calculated accurately
This company is fun and competitive!
Caregiver (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 30, 2018
They are a great group of people to work for and truly appreciate their employees . Team 24 works with the caregivers to make sure the needs and wants are met at all times . Compassionate for clients and caregiver .
Pros
They are compassionate and easy to work with !
Cons
Sometimes clients come and go
Fun environments
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 14, 2018
I would definitely recommend this job to anyone who loves working with kids whom have special needs. You get to choose your own hours and create your own schedule.
Flexible Schedule
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 10, 2018
Great place to work with someone with a busy schedule. Work on your own hours. Choose to work days or nights. Don't have to work on holidays or days you are sick.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Bad pay
I like to work @ 24hr because they will make sure that you are comfortable.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 15, 2018
24hr cares is good company to they will go by your own Schedules and also make sure that your are comfortable with your clients and more overall their customers happy and comfortable with you.
Pros
Free training
scheduler playing favorites
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 6, 2018
I have been working with these agency on and off and it seems the schedulers are playing favorites, they pull you out of your on going assignment if they call you for short assignment and you refuse. If you work overnight, still they want you to work on emergency two short hours, call you while you are sleeping after you are worn out and if you refuse they would not give any assignment for several weeks. They will put you on 2 to 3 hour shift and you will drive for 50 miles back and forth. This agency is greedy, they don't consider how much is gas now a days. They put you on 2 and 4 hour shifts for several months if you are newly hired, they take advantage on you.
Pros
nothing
Cons
greedy agency, not recommended
Productive and fun workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJune 4, 2018
This was a wonderful experience that provided me with the skill of not only customer Service but also compassion and respect for the elderly and their families
Assisted accounting department with daily tasks.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAFebruary 23, 2018
As a temporary employee my task was to assist the accounting department with daily tasks as needed. From billing and collecting to data entry. However, my main task was to assist the payroll coordinator with answering emails, inputting new hires information into the system and checking for accuracy in their Quickbooks. I definitely learned time management, organization, and accuracy to keep the books intact. The least enjoyable part of the job was that once I got their system down, the job didn't feel challenging. And the most enjoyable part of the job was the location of their corporate office. Definitely a lot of great places to have lunch.
Pros
Good work life balance, good environment inside their headquarters
Cons
Repetitive work, poor management
Great company
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 15, 2018
Only complaint is they don't pay as much as their competitors, I wish they would do a base pay instead of the way they do it but besides that they are a great company to work for.
Good for brand new caregivers or CNA
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMarch 6, 2018
Job was great as far as flexibility between school and any other part time job you may have. The shifts were pretty short with hardly anything to do so definitely had to find things to do in order to kill time. Pay rate wasn't fair for all the distance in between
Pros
Flexible, friendly clients
Cons
Low compensation
Home Health
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 12, 2018
A good company to work for, just make you have specific address and directions before accepting a job!! Team leaders are excellent in finding good clients!!
horrible horrible horrible
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAJanuary 23, 2018
I applied for 24hr homecare & they called me & emailed me about the job. i went in for the interview, the interview was about a 2 hours. long story short, i passed the whole entire interview & i got the job. This job was Horrible at communication. they needed me to bring 3 refrences in. I did. about 2 weeks later, one if my friends told me they received a call from 24 hr homecare. but 24hr never contacted me letting me know they called my refrences & I HAD TO CALL THEM to ask if they had talked to my refrences. i forgot her name but she told me no. she hadn't talked to anyone. i was like wow are you serious. this job was horrible & mind you i got hired, so she kept telling me they can't go forward with the hiring process until they talk to my refrences. i do not recommend anyone to work at this job. the hiring process is ridiculous & the people there lack communication.
Cons
working with a retired spanish teacher
Caregiver/CertifiedNursingAssistant (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CADecember 27, 2017
I was assigned to work with a retired spanish high school teacher, i really learnt a lot from her. she taught me different spanish words everyday of my shift with her.
About the management, they are well organised and they really respect and put their employees in consideration.
what i enjoy most about the job is i get to relate with different people both fellow workers and clients and i learnt more about people and also the challenging part of the job is determined by the condition or type of client one is assigned to.
flexible job with your time
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 15, 2018
Reason to leave:same paid from year 12/2015-2018. The time was flexible with people studying or having family.
Relaxed time with clients, not much things to do, just watch them preventing falling
typical day.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Encino, CA 91316August 29, 2017
Your contact wth the office is minimal, you get a text of assignments and call in, if you get the assignment, you will get an email with client pertinent data. Go to client, perform your duties in a friendly competent manner. If everything works out, they may become a regular client. If you have doubts during your shift, there is always a way to contact the office for guidence for situations that are unforseen. There are many managers and there is not one particular person assigned to you, so make sure you call again to follow thru. You may have more than one client a day or not.
Assisting individuals with daily living
Caregiver Assist individuals (Current Employee) –  Encino, CANovember 13, 2017
Helpful in assisting senors in daily living by providing home care. Excellent career for providing much needed assistance of aging senors in age related illness and hindrance.
Pros
All most self employed
Cons
The gape in between jobs
With change in personnel, change in level of customer service
Certified Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 5, 2017
The company has changed considerably since I started working there. There has been a major turnover in management and personnel. I receive complaints from new and existing Clients regarding communication with the office and regarding other, newly hired caregivers that are not fit for the work or have poor attitudes.
Pros
Flexibility in choosing work
Cons
Low pay
Easy going
Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 19, 2017
Working with 24hrhomecare is easy going you pick your days and time you want to work.. They have an amazing staff ready to help you out or answer any questions or concerns..
Good job for part-time
Assisting clients (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 5, 2017
Hours are based on client need and how many hours allotted by assigned regional center. Very flexible hours and easy to submit time sheets to administration staff. Quick turnaround time on processing time sheets for payment.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24Hr HomeCare. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about