360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Featured review
360 Behavioral Health selected this as a representative review
Friendly office staff and supportive supervisors
Behavior Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJune 6, 2019
As a student, having flexible work hours is very important. The admins are understanding of my school schedule and provide me with the best schedule. The company invested in my growth by inviting me to take the Board Certified Autism Technician exam free of charge! They offered in office training to prep me for the exam. I passed on my first attempt! My immediate supervisors are always available when I have questions or need support
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Morning hours available but can be limited
Poor administrative management
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Centro, CASeptember 8, 2019
Lack of leadership knowledge and communication between administrative team and clinical team. Upper management does not support the entire team at all.
Scare Communication - Disorganization - Unethical Methods
Direct Staff (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CASeptember 4, 2019
Don't bother even applying.

The WORST UPPER MANAGEMENT I have ever seen (clinical director, program coordinators, supervisors, and even the administrative workers). The general culture at California PSYCH care is snooty, dismissive, unaccommodating, lazy, unreliable, and dishonest. Their interpersonal communication is extremely lacking.

Furthermore, for a company that supposedly specializes in Applied Behavior Analysis with an emphasis on helping children, they themselves act like children.

A company LACKING empathy, morals, and ethics. APPLY ELSEWHERE. Save yourself the time and energy. Go somewhere more positive as ABA is a difficult field to work in to begin with. Go to a more reputable company who CARES about their employees and sees them as human beings, not rats who are supposed to cower to their scare tactics. GO SOMEWHERE POSITIVE! Good luck!
Pros
Compensation is decent - a pro of the ABA field as it is difficult work
Cons
Upper management HORRENDOUS, poor training methods, unreliable and dishonest communication, lack of hours, poor company culture
Missed Potential
BI, Program Coordinator, Director (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 29, 2019
I worked for this company for years and although u managed to progress from the direct staff position, it was made very clear to me that unless I decided to pursue a BCBA certification, my growth was limited (this is after the company decided it wanted to become multifaceted in its treatment, hence “360” behavioral health). Additionally, for years, I didn’t have access to benefits, and when they were finally offered, they were prohibitively expensive for myself and my husband.

The management is completely unsupportive and unhelpful, and I never felt like I received adequate training after being thrown into a management role.

The company is so afraid of lawsuits that they refuse to fire people who waste company time and money for months on end, despite ample documentation to support it.

For years, families have been able to dictate how the services are used, and even though most offices have more referrals rolling in than they have staff for, families who don’t utilize the service to its full potential are kept on the books (and taking up valuable staffing hours for services they continually cancel). The company doesn’t do a good job to curb this behavior.

Offices vary widely depending on location — some receive information before others.

Training is inadequate and billing practices seem shady.

The middle tier staff are inundated with an obscene amount of paperwork, and the bottom line always seems to be how much money is being brought in, not the quality of services being provided.

I have 7 years worth of complaints, but suffice it to say that I had
  more... more negative experiences than positive. They pay was competitive enough to keep me for a while, but ultimately the lack of support from management and HR, and the amount of work they expect contract employees to complete outside of work broke me down.

Do not recommend.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
HR and management unsupportive, benefits are too expensive, not enough training, paperwork prohibits quality of care
Good place to work for if your a college student or if your going into the ABA field.
Behavior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAAugust 28, 2019
Overall good company. As a college student its very flexible and the pay is better than working at a fast-food place. The work isn't so physical but rather more mental.
Fulfilling but not for everyone
Behavior Instructor (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 28, 2019
I have worked with the company for about 4 years. I have both experience as an admin in the office and direct staff (behavior instructor/interventionist). My experience with the company has mainly been positive however, there are many ways the company can improve.

The first year I worked with the company I was frequently paid late. I often received my paycheck about 1-2 weeks late. The times I was paid on time, I was not paid my full hours worked and I would have to call payroll in order to receive my full paycheck. The company has improved in this aspect. However, when it comes to getting paid for sick time I often receive it late till this day. There was onetime it took them 4 months to pay me for a few days I was out sick. When I called payroll, they said my office never sent in my sick time form. Little did they know, the office had already forwarded me two emails they had sent payroll weeks earlier with my sick time form. Payroll makes a lot of mistakes and they are not held accountable. They blame office admins for their mistakes.

Admins in the office are overworked. This leads to admins often being disrespectful and rude to direct staff. Admins don’t always return phone calls or emails from direct staff. You have to constantly be trying to call and send emails to talk to the staffing coordinator. Sometimes the only way to get an admin to respond to an email is to CC the director or the QA.

It’s difficult to get hours and a steady schedule as a direct staff (BI). When I first started the first few months I worked about 3-5 hours per day but my hours were spread
  more... out within a 10 hour day. For example, I worked from 10am-12pm and then again from 3-4:30pm and then again from 6-8pm. At the time I wasn’t getting paid drive time or mileage because the time in between clients was more than an hour. Now if your sessions are more than 2 hours apart, you don’t get paid drive time or mileage. There was times I drove an hour to a clients home for a clinical meeting that lasted and hour and then drove back home another hour. I spent more on gas then money I made in an hour of work. There are clients who cancel sessions on a weekly basis and sometimes put sessions on hold for months at a time. This makes work hours very unreliable. This company as with all ABA companies has a high turnover rate for direct staff for that reason. I almost left the company because of this until I was offered very specific cases where hours were more consistent and I was able to work full time. However, this is a rare instance. I would say 90% of direct staff work part time 10-20 hours although they are available for full time. There is plenty of cases, it’s just that the availability of families are always the same, after school hours. This is not a job for you if you want to work full time. Although it is possible depending on what office you work out of in California, but not all offices offer the same services.

Pay for admins is about $15/hr. Pay for direct staff/BI starts about $15/hr with no college education and $16/hr with a bachelors. You don’t get paid for the initial training (some other companies do pay for that training). Shadowing hours, in office training, and drive time are paid at the minimum wage of $12/hr. It is possible to get a raise after a certain amount of billable hours worked. Before the company became 360 Behavioral Health, there were special rates offered for high profile/more challenging cases, but that does not exist as far as I am aware now. Corporate has made changes to “benefit” the company, but it has negatively impacted direct staff. For example, there were staff that worked a few hours of overtime a week and staff depended on that income. Now, no overtime is allowed. The company prefers to save money than to think of the welfare of the client and will remove you from cases if you go into overtime. Clients should come before profit, but that is not how corporate always thinks.

Supervisors/Program Coordinators come in all shapes and sizes. What I mean is that there are some amazing ones that are very supportive, you can call anytime with questions, and they respond as soon as they can. There are others you will not see for months. In my experience one PC didn’t come to my session for 8 months. I know because clients parents always asked for them and I was the only BI assigned to the case. They didn’t respond to calls or texts and purposely ignored me. I took it as a learning experience and it helped me grow as a BI and become more independent and confident in my work. However, it was completely unethical on their part. I have worked under several supervisors and come are just simply better and put more effort into their job than others.

Overall the job is what you make it. Don’t expect to have a great experience, but it can definitely be one you can grow from. If you love kids and have a heart for special needs kiddos, this is a good job for you. Patience, hard work, and consistency is key. It’s not for everyone but you can learn a lot. Good place to start in ABA.
Pros
Seeing the growth in clients.
Cons
Benefits or lack there of.
Great career opporunities
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 29, 2019
I have been with the company for 1 year and in that time I was offered a promotion. This is a growing company and there is definitely room for growth here. It is a fast paced job, but the skills I learn here, will be valuable throughout my career. You also get a lot of experience dealing with stressful situations and the management team has been there to assist me every time I needed help.
August 9, 2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience working with 360 Behavioral Health. We know the Program Coordinator position can be challenging at times, and we know how important it is for our team members to feel supported. We’re glad you are getting the assistance you need from your leaders and that you’ve had the opportunity to build your skills and advance in your career. Team members like you play a critical role in the lives of the families we serve and we appreciate all that you do. We hope you continue to grow with us!

Great opportunity
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 26, 2019
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the field, as well as growth as a person. Company provides ample hours, and works with your school schedule and schedule of availability. Management is goal-oriented, and understanding.
August 9, 2019

We’re happy to hear you are having a positive experience working with 360 Behavioral Health. We know how important it is for our employees to have the flexibility they need to continue their education. We believe that growing both personally and professionally is crucial to our employees’ personal success as well as our own. Thanks for being part of 360 Behavioral Health and for all that you do for both our families and our organization!

Great Place
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 26, 2019
This place is a nice work place, management is nice and professional, I enjoyed my coworkers. I am glad I joined this team! It has helped me grow in a management position. I'm happy with the work environment.
August 9, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience working with 360 Behavioral Health. We strive to promote a professional workplace that promotes growth. It’s great to hear you’re glad you joined our team and have had the opportunity to grow into a management role. We appreciate all you do and we hope you continue to grow with us!

Review
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAJuly 24, 2019
This company sucks! Management is petty and rude. There are cliques and management undermines every decision and creative opportunity for its employees. There is no accountability for those in higher positions. They violate their employees rights and acts as if they are slaves
Pros
Cool air
Cons
Management, opportunity for advancement and development, creative ability, mindfulness of importance of work atmosphere and how it contributes to productivity
August 9, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We champion a culture that promotes accountability - especially for those in leaderships positions – and we are sorry you feel your experience with us was less than stellar. We strive to continually improve and we invite you to send a confidential email with additional insight about your experience to us at employeerelations@360bhmail.com. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Experience working in the field
Behavior Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 19, 2019
The company is a good place to start to get experience however you will not receive many cases and the pay is low. Hours worked depend on the number of cases you have. Management is all over the place with high turnover.
August 9, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We believe the Behavior Interventionist role is the perfect entry level position for anyone interested in pursuing a career in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. We do our best to be up front during the interview and hiring process so that we set realistic expectations about hours, schedule, number of cases, pay, etc. We encourage you to inquire with your Supervisor about getting additional cases added to your schedule if your availability allows. Thanks for being an integral part of 360 Behavioral Health and for all you for our families!

Look for other similar jobs in the area.
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAJuly 15, 2019
This is one of the worst companies I've ever worked for. I've been working with this demographic for nearly ten years. This company is horribly managed. My direct supervisor is a personal friend and was before I was hired and the only reason I've been with the company as long as I have. If it wasn't for her I would have quit in the first few months. Payroll is a nightmare, I've received paychecks for the wrong amount and late multiple times. The payroll department has zero accountability. The management is horrible, they are unprofessional, not knowledgable, and very unsupportive.

There are other companies in the same area that do the same thing and do it much better than this company. I would highly recommend staying away from any company under the 360 Behavioral Health umbrella.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Everything else
August 9, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We love it when our current teammates who enjoy working for the company refer a friend to work here at 360 Behavioral Health. We are disheartened to hear you feel your experience fell short of your expectations. We would appreciate it if you would share additional insights about your payroll and management concerns, and invite you to send a confidential email to us at employeerelations@360bhmail.com. We know there is always room for improvement and appreciate any specific feedback that will help make us better. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

No Support from Management
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAJuly 10, 2019
If you have any other choice do not work for this company. The reward of working with children and helping them grow is not worth the stress and lack of support from upper management. This use to be a great company to work for, but since the new company took over they have been more concerned with their bottom line than their employee satisfaction.
August 9, 2019

We believe one of our most important roles as an organization is the impact we make on the lives of the children and families we serve. We know this is a very rewarding part of the job for many of our colleagues. We are disappointed to hear that your experience fell short of your expectations. We are committed to providing our colleagues the support they need to be successful and to feel appreciated and satisfied. We acknowledge our organization is going through a time of change and evolution right now, but the changes we’re making are positive and are preparing us for the future. Insights from colleagues like you help us ensure we’re on the right path. We invite you to provide additional input about your experience by sending a confidential email to us at employeerelation@360bhmail.com. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

An absolute nightmare!
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 5, 2019
This is really long, but I urge you to read this if you are seriously considering working here. Don’t let the “high wages” fool you. I came into this job as a second form of income. During my interview, my schedule was open three times a week from the early morning to 6pm at night. The supervisor basically told me that they didn’t have morning shifts and that if I wanted the job, I’d have to free up my schedule. This forced me into the corner of quitting my stable job since CPC “paid more”. First of all, I didn’t feel properly traIned, nor was I paid for training. I was basically thrown into my first case with only 9 hours of shadowing as a background. Talk about unethical. On top of that, you only get minimum for shadowing and not your standard rate. Other ABA companies make sure you attend a PAID training before even shadowing and then you begin work. I felt totally unprepared working with some of the kiddos due to terrible supervision. At one point, I requested a session off due to a orientation for my master’s program. I let my program coordinator know a week in advance as well as the parents of my kiddo and the administration office. That the admin could make changes to my online schedule and my program coordinator could make other arrangements. The day of my orientation, I come out with three missed calls and a text from my coordinator. When I called her back, she was annoyed and scolded me for not communicating with her about missing my session. I didn’t realize it was my job to remind my program coordinator to be more organized and attentive. A few weeks later, a co-worker  more... mentioned to me that there are actually sessions in the mornings that begin at 7am because he was just offered another client. The supervisor interviewing mentioned they didn’t have morning clients and I was never set up or offered a client during my open availability. Instead I felt backed into a corner and quit the only stable form of income I had. The final straw was when my program coordinator tried setting up a meeting with the other BI and I. We both had extremely different schedules and it was difficult to make time to meet. Our program coordinator asked us what days we were free and so I gave her the exact times and dates. She rudely replied that she was “asking for my availability and that she had gone ahead and just asked admin.” She included that she saw we were both listed as available on Thursday and decided that we would meet then. First of all CPC, employees put that they are available on certain days so that you can assign us cases during those dates/times. If we aren’t scheduled to work with a client, chances are we’ve scheduled some other errand or appointment BECAUSE WE’RE ALL ADULTS. Don’t go off on your employees just because they’re not working at your beck and call. What really took the cake was how my program coordinator for one of my clients had my other program coordinator for another client talk to me about my availability. She made me reschedule a session I had for another client just for a team meeting that never ended up happening.. then both program coordinators showed up to one of my sessions as if to evaluate me. It felt uncomfortable and threatening. Like I was under a microscope or doing something wrong. Bottom line is, this company sucks and the hours are inconsistent. I once didn’t work a whole week due to cancellations. While it’s difficult to leave the kids behind, it’s not worth the drama. CPC needs to get their act together and hire more professional supervisors because they clearly have no clue how to manage employees.  less
Pros
The kiddos’ improvement
Cons
Everything else
July 13, 2019

We are sorry you feel your experience with California Psychcare in Long Beach didn’t meet your needs or expectations. We know there are always opportunities for improvement in our organization, and we are passing your comments along to our center director and regional director so they can explore further with our Long Beach team. Thanks for taking time to share details of your experience with us. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Not enough hours
Direct Staff (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAJuly 4, 2019
Too many staff and supervisors not at all enough hours , poor scheduling, new management is poor , really need to get scheduling better .other than that love the kids!
July 13, 2019

Thanks for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We’re disappointed to hear your experience with us fell short of your expectations. We would appreciate the opportunity to better understand your specific concerns – especially about scheduling – and we invite you to send a confidential email to us at employeerelations@360bhmail.com with additional details. We know there is always room for improvement and value any additional insights you can provide.

We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Low team feeling and unity
Behavioral Instructor (Former Employee) –  El Centro, CAJuly 1, 2019
They will try to take advantage of you and exploit you without appropriate remunerations. Very stressful work environment and very little to none support from staff.
July 13, 2019

Thanks for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We know working as a Behavior Interventionist can be stressful and demanding, which is why we strive to provide a culture that offers support and communication and that fosters a team environment. We are disheartened you feel you didn’t receive the support you needed. Our goal is to proactively engage with our employees to be sure they have what they need, and we encourage our employees to reach out to their supervisor and/or center director for additional help or assistance any time.

We would appreciate the opportunity to better understand your concerns about appropriate renumeration. We invite you to send a confidential email to us at employeerelations@360bhmail.com with additional details. Your input can help us identify opportunities for improvement in our organization and can help guide our efforts.

We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Behavioral therapist
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92123June 29, 2019
I can say that it’s a great job. supervisors are very helpful and understanding. They help you with your schedule, they communicated efficiently. I recommend the job. Too bad you have to travel far if you want more hours.
July 13, 2019

We are happy to hear you are having a great experience as a part of our California Psychcare - San Diego team! We value communication and know how important flexibility is for our team members. While we can provide flexible schedules, we know distance and travel time can sometimes be a challenge. We are always open to ideas from our teammates about how we can address challenges with travel better and would appreciate any suggestions you may have. Please send a confidential email to our employee relations team at employeerelations@360bhmail.com with any ideas you’d like to share.

Thank you for being a part of the 360 Behavioral Health family.

A once great company reduced to the bottom of the pile
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 27, 2019
New leadership is weak and lacks focus to make it a good place to work and operate. Significant under investment in people, training, benefits, and simple things like paying us on time.
Pros
Great families and clinicians
Cons
Too long to list
July 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry you feel your professional experience with us fell short of your expectations. We acknowledge our organization is going through a time of change and evolution. We know change can sometimes be uncomfortable, especially for colleagues who have worked with us for a while. But change is sometimes necessary, and we believe the changes we’re making are positive and are preparing us for the future. Investing in our people and supporting their growth and development has always been important to us, and the changes we’re making will allow us to invest in our colleagues even more.

We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your comment about being paid on time.
We invite you to share additional details about your specific situation by sending a confidential email to employeerelations@360bhmail.com. We’d like to better understand your issue and use your input to help guide our continuous improvement.

360 Behavioral Health Work Environment
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 25, 2019
Working at 360 Behavioral Health exposed me to multiple diagnoses of those on and off the spectrum. The company provides multiple trainings and workshops throughout California to meet the needs of their clients. Unfortunately, these workshops are only available to Program Coordinators, BCBAs and directors.
July 13, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the positive experience you’ve had with California Psychcare in Bakersfield. We also appreciate hearing about where you feel we’ve fallen short. We value your input and are so lucky to have employees like you who are willing to share information that can help us continually improve.

While the training we’ve been offering through our newly established 360 Behavioral Health University has been focused on our clinical professionals, we know training is valuable for all our employees. It’s great to hear you are learning from the trainings that are being offered to you. As we continue to develop 360 Behavioral Health University, we’ll be including training for other roles including our direct staff.

We are glad you are part of the 360 Behavioral Health family and we appreciate all that you do!

Very unorganized and unprofessional
Behavior Therapist (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJune 17, 2019
I never got paid on time and the work place was very unprofessional. Every worker there knows there’s a lot of things you can get away with doing knowing you’re not supposed to do it
July 13, 2019

We strive to promote a culture that fosters integrity and service excellence, and we expect our teammates to uphold our company values - always. We are disheartened to hear your thoughts about your experience with us. We would appreciate the opportunity to better understand your comment about not being paid on time, as well as your other observations, and we invite you to provide additional feedback confidentially by emailing our employee relations team at employeerelations@360bhmail.com. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Horrible management
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 15, 2019
I was excited to work here initially, because the business had great face value and I loved how they marketed and presented themselves to my university. Working here turned out to be stressful at times, because management would take forever to get back to you on emails and phone calls. The scheduling manager that is supposed to give you cases does not respond which does a disservice to the families that need ABA services. I have tried over and over to get a hold of someone and when someone responds, they never follow through. You can find a behavioral therapist job elsewhere that pays more and values you as a direct staff. Save your time and energy.
July 13, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share details about your experience with our San Diego office. Feedback is always valued and helps guide our efforts to become a better company. We know communication plays an important role in success with our employees and our families, and we are disheartened to hear that most of your dissatisfaction seems to stem from communication issues. We would appreciate the opportunity to better understand your specific situation and invite you to send a confidential email to our employee relations team at employeerelations@360bhmail.com with additional details.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.