360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews in Bakersfield, CA

Featured review
360 Behavioral Health selected this as a representative review
Friendly office staff and supportive supervisors
Behavior Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJune 6, 2019
As a student, having flexible work hours is very important. The admins are understanding of my school schedule and provide me with the best schedule. The company invested in my growth by inviting me to take the Board Certified Autism Technician exam free of charge! They offered in office training to prep me for the exam. I passed on my first attempt! My immediate supervisors are always available when I have questions or need support
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Morning hours available but can be limited
360 Behavioral Health Work Environment
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 25, 2019
Working at 360 Behavioral Health exposed me to multiple diagnoses of those on and off the spectrum. The company provides multiple trainings and workshops throughout California to meet the needs of their clients. Unfortunately, these workshops are only available to Program Coordinators, BCBAs and directors.
Official response from 360 Behavioral Health
July 13, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the positive experience you’ve had with California Psychcare in Bakersfield. We also appreciate hearing about where you feel we’ve fallen short. We value your input and are so lucky to have employees like you who are willing to share information that can help us continually improve.

While the training we’ve been offering through our newly established 360 Behavioral Health University has been focused on our clinical professionals, we know training is valuable for all our employees. It’s great to hear you are learning from the trainings that are being offered to you. As we continue to develop 360 Behavioral Health University, we’ll be including training for other roles including our direct staff.

We are glad you are part of the 360 Behavioral Health family and we appreciate all that you do!

Horrible place to work if you like drama and being paid late sign up
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 13, 2019
Worse job ive ever worked at i had the opprotunity to work at three locations the Van Nuys office,Santa Clarita, and Bakersfield off out of all of them Bakersfield and Van nuys were the worse lack of communication never enough hours and always placed me on cases an hour away from my home i literally was working for gas money in hopes hours would improve but nope. When i asked for more hours or cases in my surrounding areas i would get the run around company is a complete waste of time all positive mental energy will be exhausted draining in every aspect
Pros
Training
Cons
Management, hours, organization, communication
Great job
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 19, 2018
Loved working with the family's. Worked in the child's home . Modeled interactions with the child for the parent. Also worked alone with the child. Hours varied
Typical Day at Work
Behavioral Instructor-ABA Therapist (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 17, 2017
Typical day at work would be providing session to two consumers per day. Session are about 2-3 per consumer. Conduct programs that consumer needs and instructor behaviors.
Fun
Direct Staff (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 16, 2017
I enjoyed working with the kiddos the most. Helping them learn positive coping skills. Flexible schedules, and they pay to train you. The manager is great and does his best to communicate and help when he's needed.
Love the ABA field, but management is a joke.
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 11, 2017
I love the chance to gain experience in the ABA field and working one on one with the children. They are the best part of the job. On the other hand the benefits and structure of the company are complete BS. If you want any kind of hours, the are almost all 20-50 miles away and you won't always be compensated for your drive time and milage. When you're driving 100+ miles a day for the company and they don't compensate you for your time or milage your car will wear down very quickly. There is hardly support from supervisors or the director. You are not guaranteed any hours, and they do not rush to schedule the staff, yet hire new people every month who don't even care about kids and just want a paycheck. They are constantly changing policies last minute and retracting things they have said or done to cover themselves.
Pros
ABA experience, the children.
Cons
Poor management, poor compensation, lots of milage on your car
Good part time job for college students and single parents
Behavior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 7, 2017
Able to make own schedule. Report to the clients home, school, ect. Worked with autistic children on improving their social skill and behavior. Maintained a very detailed and consistent scheduled with clients.
Pros
Working with children, fun outings at the part, or hokey games ect. Played games and builting rapport with entire family.
Cons
Some of the children were very unpredictable and could become violent or aggressive.
productive place
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 25, 2017
We provide in home interventions for children diagnosed with autism and other diagnosis, California Psych care is a very productive place the office environment and we do our best in helping our clients succeed.
A Behavior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 7, 2017
overall a great place to work . It a part-time
the hours per month you work always change some times
they are less then they primise you . that the only bad thing
Great experience!
Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 28, 2016
Management is great, minimal supervision, great experience working with children. really sharpened my social skills and costumer service skills, and worked around my school schedule
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
must be willing to travel
Job
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 12, 2016
Awesome place to work. I was able to meet really great people while still being able to further my education. I enjoyed meeting new clients and experiencing challenging new tasks
Case times conflicted = low hours
Direct Staff (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMarch 30, 2015
Good people, but not a job with many hours. Cases were available, but always landed on the same time span. Parents did not need us there before the kids got home after school and they didn't want us there later than 8 on school days. Have to work 7 days a week 1-4 hour cases averaging 2 hours each case with maybe over 4 hour cases on the weekends. God bless the people who do this, but not a very practical job for the average U.S. citizen.
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
low hours, conflicting case times
Good
Behavioral Instructor (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMarch 17, 2014
Good place to work especially if you want to further your studies in that field.