360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews in Palmdale, CA

Featured review
360 Behavioral Health selected this as a representative review
Friendly office staff and supportive supervisors
Behavior Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJune 6, 2019
As a student, having flexible work hours is very important. The admins are understanding of my school schedule and provide me with the best schedule. The company invested in my growth by inviting me to take the Board Certified Autism Technician exam free of charge! They offered in office training to prep me for the exam. I passed on my first attempt! My immediate supervisors are always available when I have questions or need support
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Morning hours available but can be limited
Don’t apply unless you’re bored
BEHAVIORAL INSTRUCTOR (Current Employee) –  Palmdale, CASeptember 12, 2019
The best part of this place are the kids! You grow a bond with some kids that it makes it hard to leave. I’ve come across some great families. BUT, management is horrible. There are some supervisors that refuse to call CPS or higher management if they don’t feel its “sufficient” yet they make you fill out a severe incident report so the company has proof it was written down! (Maybe one of the reasons they are constantly sued?)Very horrible line of communication but you are expected to answer your phone/emails at any hour of the day. Management can sometimes take days to answer an email/text or even return a phone call. The pay is also garbage. have
Hate to admit it..Dont work here
Behaviorist (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAJune 7, 2019
I quickly jumped into this job out of college, very excited to have a job. During my training I had one staff tell me how unorganized and unsupportive our supervisors were. Being new, I though "no, it can't be that bad". I am barley 4 months into the job and I am quitting. I LOVE the families I work for....but there is no support. I reach out to supervisors and do not get a response. My concerns are about the kids and they will say okay we will meet next week...does not happen. A month later I reach out again and my supervisor tells me I never sent him messages...I still have All of the messages. Next thing I know, I am off the case. So many shady little things. It's a first good job to gain some experience. I was really close to starting my graduate degree so I can get promoted, but you will see the name this company carries and I don't want that. I don't want the families to see me how they see our supervisors. I want to be in a company that has growth and puts the kids first. Some of our staff don't care enough about the kids and just see it as a job. Also, they will lie and say they are paying you more for a degree but it's a lie, they're not. I don't usually write reviews but I needed to for this. Very disappointed.
Pros
The families
Cons
The supervisors, the pay, the hours, the lack of benefits
Awesome starting job into ABA Therapy
Behavior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAAugust 14, 2018
I loved my case load and the job. It is a great job if you have a passion for autistic children. You meet many great people and learn so much. Recommended.
Flexible hours and friendly staff
BEHAVIOR THERAPIST (Current Employee) –  Palmdale, CAApril 18, 2018
Work on different cases (like shifts). You can choose cases so hours are flexible. You work by yourself and only see co-workers on mandatory training or refresher days at the office.
Pros
Flexible hours, Supervisors are friendly and helpful
Cons
Cancellation on shifts, at times it is difficult to get in touch with anyone at the office
Was a great place to work to make a difference
Behavior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAFebruary 27, 2018
Was a great experience getting to know each individual and help shape their day nd life in small and big ways. Very rewarding experience. Working with BRIA I had the opportunity to meet amazing individuals and families.
Pros
Making a difference, flexible part time for students
Cons
Afternoon/evening shifts so turns into a part time
Very fast work environment
Behavior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAOctober 28, 2017
I worked with people with mental illnesses. It was fun learning about new people, however, it did get stressful at times. I enjoyed my time with the company.
Stressful
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAOctober 25, 2017
Provide a minimum of two hour one on one in home behavioral services to children who are on the Autism spectrum. ABA Training is provided before going out in the field, but can be very overwhelming first few weeks with high profile clients.
productive work environment
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Palmdale, CAOctober 17, 2017
Good job, room to move up. Session are based on your availability. Good work place, Great Administration. Friendly direct staff. Supervisors are their to help when needed
Terrible .
Associate. West (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAAugust 8, 2017
This Company is not professional at all. Horrible management in Palmdale, Ca . Stay away ..... far away....... Its not worth it. I always had a problem with the time sheets.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
disorganized
Great learning experience
Behavioral Instructor (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAApril 20, 2017
I must say, I definitely enjoyed all the kiddos I worked with and their families. The hardest part of the job was having to leave the kids when we had to rotate and introduce a new therapist. It was also hard to have clients cancel ahead of time and not get paid for that session.
Low pay for Grads
Autism Response Team' Behavioral Instructor (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CADecember 4, 2016
If you are going to call staff "therapist" you should pay better. Billing is far more important then client care or employees.
Pros
a job
Cons
low pay
Very productive workplace if you love what you do.
Behavioral Specialist (Current Employee) –  Palmdale, CAMay 25, 2016
Great place to learn and expand work experience
Learned how to multi-task and to care for others
The hardest part of my job is trying to make sure that everyone is all on the same page so that the work is effective.
Kiddos are the soul of this company
Direct Staff (Current Employee) –  Palmdale, CAOctober 5, 2014
A typical day at work is going into the homes of a kiddo and working one on one with them, you teach them safety awareness, self help, and etc. I learned how special each and everyone of these children are. I knew what Autism was but I never been one on one with anyone with autism. I must say these kids taught me more than I thought I knew. The management at the office are great and wonderful. They help you to their ability are incredibly sweet to be around. The director of the branch is amazing! They listen and make you feel like your comments do count. The hardest part of this job has to be when your kiddo graduates from the program. The most enjoyable part has to be when you can see the difference you are making in each and every one of these kids.
Working with children with different levels of autism .
Behavioral Instructor (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAAugust 4, 2012
A day at work would be just a learning experience every day, because not only would I be working with children but each child had a different level of autism. Some children would be aggressive others wold be calm or quiet. In order to work with children with autism you would have to have great patients and be willing to help them get understand how life is outside their home . Management was not so great in my part when you would have to ask for more cases or hours. They would always tell you they would give you a call back or to talk to someone else and if you did they would transfer you to someone else. It would be a big circle. With working with your fellow co-workers you wouldn't really see them much because each one of us had different children and cases to work. The only time you would actual see your co-workers would be when you have meetings about the case and what we all need to work on to improve the child's skills, and when we would have holidays dinners or party's.
Pros
holiday dinners, work parties, pay, and children
Cons
cases, hours, and management