360 Behavioral Health

360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews for Direct Support Professional

Featured review
360 Behavioral Health selected this as a representative review
Friendly office staff and supportive supervisors
As a student, having flexible work hours is very important. The admins are understanding of my school schedule and provide me with the best schedule. The company invested in my growth by inviting me to take the Board Certified Autism Technician exam free of charge! They offered in office training to prep me for the exam. I passed on my first attempt! My immediate supervisors are always available when I have questions or need support
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Morning hours available but can be limited
July 13, 2019
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about your experience working with California Psychcare in Santa Maria. We strive to promote a friendly environment and culture that offers support, communication and growth. We are happy to hear you are finding the flexibility you need as a student and that you plan to continue to growth with us. We’re excited you are a part of the 360 Behavioral Health family and we thank you for all you do for our families!
Rewarding job.. compensation could be better
360 behavioral health is working hard to improve & do better. However as a direct staff I just feel under appreciated. They need to do more appreciation days.
Pros
Flexible hours, pay raises
Cons
Communication
Scare Communication - Disorganization - Unethical Methods
Don't bother even applying.

The WORST UPPER MANAGEMENT I have ever seen (clinical director, program coordinators, supervisors, and even the administrative workers). The general culture at California PSYCH care is snooty, dismissive, unaccommodating, lazy, unreliable, and dishonest. Their interpersonal communication is extremely lacking.

Furthermore, for a company that supposedly specializes in Applied Behavior Analysis with an emphasis on helping children, they themselves act like children.

A company LACKING empathy, morals, and ethics. APPLY ELSEWHERE. Save yourself the time and energy. Go somewhere more positive as ABA is a difficult field to work in to begin with. Go to a more reputable company who CARES about their employees and sees them as human beings, not rats who are supposed to cower to their scare tactics. GO SOMEWHERE POSITIVE! Good luck!
Pros
Compensation is decent - a pro of the ABA field as it is difficult work
Cons
Upper management HORRENDOUS, poor training methods, unreliable and dishonest communication, lack of hours, poor company culture
Look for other similar jobs in the area.
This is one of the worst companies I've ever worked for. I've been working with this demographic for nearly ten years. This company is horribly managed. My direct supervisor is a personal friend and was before I was hired and the only reason I've been with the company as long as I have. If it wasn't for her I would have quit in the first few months. Payroll is a nightmare, I've received paychecks for the wrong amount and late multiple times. The payroll department has zero accountability. The management is horrible, they are unprofessional, not knowledgable, and very unsupportive.

There are other companies in the same area that do the same thing and do it much better than this company. I would highly recommend staying away from any company under the 360 Behavioral Health umbrella.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Everything else
August 9, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We love it when our current teammates who enjoy working for the company refer a friend to work here at 360 Behavioral Health. We are disheartened to hear you feel your experience fell short of your expectations. We would appreciate it if you would share additional insights about your payroll and management concerns, and invite you to send a confidential email to us at employeerelations@360bhmail.com. We know there is always room for improvement and appreciate any specific feedback that will help make us better. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.
Not enough hours
Too many staff and supervisors not at all enough hours , poor scheduling, new management is poor , really need to get scheduling better .other than that love the kids!
July 13, 2019
Thanks for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We’re disappointed to hear your experience with us fell short of your expectations. We would appreciate the opportunity to better understand your specific concerns – especially about scheduling – and we invite you to send a confidential email to us at employeerelations@360bhmail.com with additional details. We know there is always room for improvement and value any additional insights you can provide.

We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Able to reach my manager quickly when needed.
I like that my work hours work around my other work schedule. Also, I appreciate how my manager responds quickly when materials are needed for the different programs I am working with. Also, I like that there’s always someone available at the office to help me with any questions I may have.
Pros
On-going trainings
Cons
Healthcare
Flexible and supportive
My time at Californiapsychcare has been great. My supervisors have all been helpful when it came to training. The company even paid for me to take an exam (BCAT) so I could be certified to work with kids with specific insurance companies. When I first started at the company they provided me with a beneficial workshop, in order to be prepared for the starting exam. Working here has been a great pleasure because they have always been very flexible le with my school schedule.
Great people, co-workers, and suitable le area. Schedule determined by the time you are available to work. Great friendly and helpful people. You get to help children with learning disabilities.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 360 Behavioral Health?
Passionate
Great place to work if you have a passion to work with children or adults with mental disabilities, such as autism. Postive co-workers because everyone is easy to get along with.
Pros
Interactions with consumers
Cons
Work at different locations far apart from eachother
Learning new things
I work with the kids one on one. I'm there to relieve the parents. You mostly work alone. Enjoyable because of the kids you work with and the activities you may do with them.
Fun
I enjoyed working with the kiddos the most. Helping them learn positive coping skills. Flexible schedules, and they pay to train you. The manager is great and does his best to communicate and help when he's needed.
Cali Pyschcare
Never enough hours, lack of management. I would have to travel 40 miles to work night shifts to catch up on work hours. Schedule was day by day. .....
Pros
education
Cons
not enough work
Job
Awesome place to work. I was able to meet really great people while still being able to further my education. I enjoyed meeting new clients and experiencing challenging new tasks
Hands on experience with working with special needs children
It's a great place to work with special needs kids. You choose your hours. You go into the clients house and work them for about 2 hours.
Best interest of the student's at heart
Typically fun shifts with an incredibly flexible schedule. The management really cares for each employee and goes above and beyond to service the consumers and the employees.
Only good as a stepping stone, not as a career site.
This is a job great for exposure to populations with special needs and is hence a wholesome starting point for those interested in careers in psychology and related fields. Theory and evidence-based practices are paramount to success. Initial assignments and scheduling are really flexible in accordance with one's availability. Once schedules become stable and more routine, one will inevitably build bonds and relations with clients and their families—understandably so since one would be with them in their home almost every day for months or even years. Progress is observable over time, changing lives of entire families who become touchingly grateful, leaving one with a sense of fulfillment. That's about all I found to be great about this job.

[For the uninitiated trying to research this company, this job, or this field, while with CPC you will work with individuals with behavioral diagnoses (i.e., autism spectrum disorders, Down's syndrome, cerebral palsy, etc.). The company takes on all referrals, so technical diagnoses of clients may also be on the fringes of that classification, and ages of clients range widely. Due to the nature of these population, there is always a chance that you may encounter or even be assigned to a case with aggression of varying degrees and frequencies—keep in mind that these families seek services for a reason.]

This company may offer a wage higher than what fresh undergraduates may usually get or expect, depending on completed level of academic degree and performance on competency tests through training, and that's great to start, but there
 - more...
Friendly and supportive staff
California Psychcare (CPC) is a provider of behavioral services for children and adults with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities. Our team utilizes scientifically proven and highly effective intervention tactics within the literature of applied behavior analysis (ABA). The staff is very friendly and supportive. Each member works together to implement strategies that address the deficits and excesses evident in children with autism or who have other developmental delays. CPC holds monthly staff training's and collaboration times.
Pros
Pays drive time in between clients.
Case times conflicted = low hours
Good people, but not a job with many hours. Cases were available, but always landed on the same time span. Parents did not need us there before the kids got home after school and they didn't want us there later than 8 on school days. Have to work 7 days a week 1-4 hour cases averaging 2 hours each case with maybe over 4 hour cases on the weekends. God bless the people who do this, but not a very practical job for the average U.S. citizen.
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
low hours, conflicting case times
Good Job
A typical day of work involved going to a client's house and working with the individual and then driving to the next clients and repeating. Sessions usually involve working one on one with the client and keeping data up-to-date. What i learned from this job has been to have plenty of patience and take time to understand each client. Management, for the most part, was very helpful and very knowledgeable. I rarely had to work with any co-workers other than supervisors which helped very much. The hardest part of the job was the inconsistency. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see all the progress made with each individual and be a part of helping their lives.
Kiddos are the soul of this company
A typical day at work is going into the homes of a kiddo and working one on one with them, you teach them safety awareness, self help, and etc. I learned how special each and everyone of these children are. I knew what Autism was but I never been one on one with anyone with autism. I must say these kids taught me more than I thought I knew. The management at the office are great and wonderful. They help you to their ability are incredibly sweet to be around. The director of the branch is amazing! They listen and make you feel like your comments do count. The hardest part of this job has to be when your kiddo graduates from the program. The most enjoyable part has to be when you can see the difference you are making in each and every one of these kids.
Great training. Management is very helpful and conveniently available.
I continue to learn everyday and grow in my experience. Scheduling my work week made it easy for me to go to school full time and work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6
InHerSight Score
1.7Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
1.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight