360 Behavioral Health

360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews for Program Coordinator

Featured review
Indeed selected this as a representative review
Friendly office staff and supportive supervisors
As a student, having flexible work hours is very important. The admins are understanding of my school schedule and provide me with the best schedule. The company invested in my growth by inviting me to take the Board Certified Autism Technician exam free of charge! They offered in office training to prep me for the exam. I passed on my first attempt! My immediate supervisors are always available when I have questions or need support
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Morning hours available but can be limited
July 13, 2019
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about your experience working with California Psychcare in Santa Maria. We strive to promote a friendly environment and culture that offers support, communication and growth. We are happy to hear you are finding the flexibility you need as a student and that you plan to continue to growth with us. We’re excited you are a part of the 360 Behavioral Health family and we thank you for all you do for our families!
Poor administrative management
Lack of leadership knowledge and communication between administrative team and clinical team. Upper management does not support the entire team at all.
Great career opporunities
I have been with the company for 1 year and in that time I was offered a promotion. This is a growing company and there is definitely room for growth here. It is a fast paced job, but the skills I learn here, will be valuable throughout my career. You also get a lot of experience dealing with stressful situations and the management team has been there to assist me every time I needed help.
August 9, 2019
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience working with 360 Behavioral Health. We know the Program Coordinator position can be challenging at times, and we know how important it is for our team members to feel supported. We’re glad you are getting the assistance you need from your leaders and that you’ve had the opportunity to build your skills and advance in your career. Team members like you play a critical role in the lives of the families we serve and we appreciate all that you do. We hope you continue to grow with us!
Great opportunity
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the field, as well as growth as a person. Company provides ample hours, and works with your school schedule and schedule of availability. Management is goal-oriented, and understanding.
August 9, 2019
We’re happy to hear you are having a positive experience working with 360 Behavioral Health. We know how important it is for our employees to have the flexibility they need to continue their education. We believe that growing both personally and professionally is crucial to our employees’ personal success as well as our own. Thanks for being part of 360 Behavioral Health and for all that you do for both our families and our organization!
Great Place
This place is a nice work place, management is nice and professional, I enjoyed my coworkers. I am glad I joined this team! It has helped me grow in a management position. I'm happy with the work environment.
August 9, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience working with 360 Behavioral Health. We strive to promote a professional workplace that promotes growth. It’s great to hear you’re glad you joined our team and have had the opportunity to grow into a management role. We appreciate all you do and we hope you continue to grow with us!
Leave a review. Help people like you.
360 Behavioral Health Work Environment
Working at 360 Behavioral Health exposed me to multiple diagnoses of those on and off the spectrum. The company provides multiple trainings and workshops throughout California to meet the needs of their clients. Unfortunately, these workshops are only available to Program Coordinators, BCBAs and directors.
July 13, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the positive experience you’ve had with California Psychcare in Bakersfield. We also appreciate hearing about where you feel we’ve fallen short. We value your input and are so lucky to have employees like you who are willing to share information that can help us continually improve.

While the training we’ve been offering through our newly established 360 Behavioral Health University has been focused on our clinical professionals, we know training is valuable for all our employees. It’s great to hear you are learning from the trainings that are being offered to you. As we continue to develop 360 Behavioral Health University, we’ll be including training for other roles including our direct staff.

We are glad you are part of the 360 Behavioral Health family and we appreciate all that you do!
Great place to work if your passion is kids or psychology
This is a great place to work if your passion is kids or psychology. There are career advancement opportunities if you get the required education. Pay is fairly commensurate for the job. The only downside for some is that the hours are primarily in the afternoon and evening. But for me, the hours aren’t a big deal because I get to make a measurable impact in the lives of my clients and their families on a daily basis.
Pros
Flexibility, advancement opportunities
Cons
Afternoon/evening hours
Terrible
Only take this job as a part time job while you are in school or to supplement another job. There is next to no advancement, no benefits, no protection. They are even refusing to pay drive time to out of town locations. Stressful, management is untrustworthy, high work load, low hours, high risk, no support from most higher ups.
Pros
Make your own schedule?
Cons
Low pay, high stress, lots of travel, terrible management, no advancement, minimal training, no support
Poor Management
The Clinical Director measures work production on a whole interval system (micromanaged) vs. measuring productivity based on permanent product (meeting deadlines and required hours). The culture is very clickish and reinforcement schedules are applied to different staff based on one’s dual relationship with the Clinical Director vs reinforcing staff based on permanent product. There are unethical BCBAs who fabricate events and attempt to defame one’s character if you place bullying behavior on extinction. In my opinion, this company also has poor staff training.
Pros
Working with families
Cons
Lack of collaboration and teamwork, micromanaging
Friendly team, limited resources
While the team is hard working and friendly, the support infrastructure is to be desired. Computer systems are inadequate, and challenges in recruiting and maintaining direct staff is a barrier.
Flexible, growing company
Flexible work hours, but still growing, Many things currently in flux, causing potential interference with daily duties. Even so, the changes have allowed for in-house promotions to higher or new positions.
Pros
flexibility and in-house growth opportunities
Cons
many changes
Amazing work. Poor training.
Great experience working w/kids and adults w/developmental delays. Flexible schedules for students who have second jobs or only want to work under 20 hours per week. Potential advancement for grad students.

Poor management. Poor communication. Lack of support or proper ongoing training. Risk of going under 30 hours per week due to services provided in home and families may cancel at a moments notice.
Pros
Flexibility for undergrad students. Potential advancement for grad students.
Cons
Constant risk of losing hours. Poor proper training.
Great
I have learned so much at CPC. Its a great place to work, the staff is friendly and always helpful. I have learned to work with children with special need and to also provide them with programs to facilitate their independence in the world.
Pros
flexibility, room for growth
Cons
pay
Beginners Job
Good starting point job, you learn alot but the chances of growing are small escpecially with new changes. Often good employee leave because of low compensation rates.
Pros
Good Director, Learn alot
Cons
Poor ABA skills as a company
No time to socilalize
Due the kind of work that I currently perform, there is no time to get to know colleagues. They used to do a lot of social entertainment for staff and clients, but nobody attends anymore.
Good springboard
This place is lacking in training procedures
but can make up for it in becoming a good place to move up into a flourishing career.

I started here as a behavioral technician and have moved my way up to program coordinator in one month
Pros
making a positive change in the world
Cons
Odd Hours
Stressful but good experience
Upper management is spread thin and the bottom line is definitely at the forefront. However, there is flexibility with schedule, the ability to reach-out and making things happen across multiple departments to get the job done. The case load is extremely high and you don't get much guidance. You really have to be prepared to teach yourself the job and find support wherever you can.

The compensation and benefits are terrible. However, colleagues and office staff are extremely helpful and there is definitely a team dynamic in place.
Pros
flexibile schedule, independence
Cons
poor pay, poor quality management
In a typical day, we managed relationships between families, consumer, and service coordinators. We also provided the best customer and familial support possible to the families we worked with and directly supervised our employees to ensure the consumers received the best treatment possible. The most difficult part of the job was usually finding and training qualified staff. The most enjoyable job was the satisfaction received by enriching the lives of special needs individuals.
Pros
Self directed job, room to grow.
Cons
Lack of upward mobility beyond my position as supervisor.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6