360 Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all 360 Behavioral Health reviews

Look for other similar jobs in the area.
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAJuly 15, 2019
This is one of the worst companies I've ever worked for. I've been working with this demographic for nearly ten years. This company is horribly managed. My direct supervisor is a personal friend and was before I was hired and the only reason I've been with the company as long as I have. If it wasn't for her I would have quit in the first few months. Payroll is a nightmare, I've received paychecks for the wrong amount and late multiple times. The payroll department has zero accountability. The management is horrible, they are unprofessional, not knowledgable, and very unsupportive.

There are other companies in the same area that do the same thing and do it much better than this company. I would highly recommend staying away from any company under the 360 Behavioral Health umbrella.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Everything else
Official response from 360 Behavioral Health
August 9, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We love it when our current teammates who enjoy working for the company refer a friend to work here at 360 Behavioral Health. We are disheartened to hear you feel your experience fell short of your expectations. We would appreciate it if you would share additional insights about your payroll and management concerns, and invite you to send a confidential email to us at employeerelations@360bhmail.com. We know there is always room for improvement and appreciate any specific feedback that will help make us better. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Other 360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Multitasking job trying to diminish a child's bad behaviors, and improve his/her good behaviors.
Behavioral Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAOctober 8, 2019
- A typical day working for 360 Behavioral Health included working in the home setting for a two hour period per session.
- I learned how to multitask and be assertive with children who fell on the autistic spectrum.
- Management is great at 360 Behavioral Health. The office manager or staffing coordinator always emails us when we need to submit our time sheets so that we will get paid on time. Everyone is professional.
- The workplace culture varied from home to home, but was good overall.
- The hardest part of the job was whenever a parent had a complaint.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference in a child's life and seeing his/her bad behaviors diminish. I also had great joy when the parents thanked me for working with their children.
Experience to work with clients
Behavioral Interventionist (Former Employee) –  Covina, CASeptember 25, 2019
It was fun. The feeling you get watching your client grow with you can never be replaced by anything. The office moved around a lot though, but it stays around Covina area.
Pros
free food occasionally
Cons
Must be over 20+ hours to be considered full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.