360 Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all 360 Behavioral Health reviews

Experience working in the field
Behavior Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 19, 2019
The company is a good place to start to get experience however you will not receive many cases and the pay is low. Hours worked depend on the number of cases you have. Management is all over the place with high turnover.
Official response from 360 Behavioral Health
August 9, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We believe the Behavior Interventionist role is the perfect entry level position for anyone interested in pursuing a career in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. We do our best to be up front during the interview and hiring process so that we set realistic expectations about hours, schedule, number of cases, pay, etc. We encourage you to inquire with your Supervisor about getting additional cases added to your schedule if your availability allows. Thanks for being an integral part of 360 Behavioral Health and for all you for our families!

Other 360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Multitasking job trying to diminish a child's bad behaviors, and improve his/her good behaviors.
Behavioral Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAOctober 8, 2019
- A typical day working for 360 Behavioral Health included working in the home setting for a two hour period per session.
- I learned how to multitask and be assertive with children who fell on the autistic spectrum.
- Management is great at 360 Behavioral Health. The office manager or staffing coordinator always emails us when we need to submit our time sheets so that we will get paid on time. Everyone is professional.
- The workplace culture varied from home to home, but was good overall.
- The hardest part of the job was whenever a parent had a complaint.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference in a child's life and seeing his/her bad behaviors diminish. I also had great joy when the parents thanked me for working with their children.
Experience to work with clients
Behavioral Interventionist (Former Employee) –  Covina, CASeptember 25, 2019
It was fun. The feeling you get watching your client grow with you can never be replaced by anything. The office moved around a lot though, but it stays around Covina area.
Pros
free food occasionally
Cons
Must be over 20+ hours to be considered full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.