360 Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all 360 Behavioral Health reviews

Missed Potential
BI, Program Coordinator, Director (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 29, 2019
I worked for this company for years and although u managed to progress from the direct staff position, it was made very clear to me that unless I decided to pursue a BCBA certification, my growth was limited (this is after the company decided it wanted to become multifaceted in its treatment, hence “360” behavioral health). Additionally, for years, I didn’t have access to benefits, and when they were finally offered, they were prohibitively expensive for myself and my husband.

The management is completely unsupportive and unhelpful, and I never felt like I received adequate training after being thrown into a management role.

The company is so afraid of lawsuits that they refuse to fire people who waste company time and money for months on end, despite ample documentation to support it.

For years, families have been able to dictate how the services are used, and even though most offices have more referrals rolling in than they have staff for, families who don’t utilize the service to its full potential are kept on the books (and taking up valuable staffing hours for services they continually cancel). The company doesn’t do a good job to curb this behavior.

Offices vary widely depending on location — some receive information before others.

Training is inadequate and billing practices seem shady.

The middle tier staff are inundated with an obscene amount of paperwork, and the bottom line always seems to be how much money is being brought in, not the quality of services being provided.

I have 7 years worth of complaints, but suffice it to say that I had
  more... more negative experiences than positive. They pay was competitive enough to keep me for a while, but ultimately the lack of support from management and HR, and the amount of work they expect contract employees to complete outside of work broke me down.

Do not recommend.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
HR and management unsupportive, benefits are too expensive, not enough training, paperwork prohibits quality of care

Other 360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Multitasking job trying to diminish a child's bad behaviors, and improve his/her good behaviors.
Behavioral Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAOctober 8, 2019
- A typical day working for 360 Behavioral Health included working in the home setting for a two hour period per session.
- I learned how to multitask and be assertive with children who fell on the autistic spectrum.
- Management is great at 360 Behavioral Health. The office manager or staffing coordinator always emails us when we need to submit our time sheets so that we will get paid on time. Everyone is professional.
- The workplace culture varied from home to home, but was good overall.
- The hardest part of the job was whenever a parent had a complaint.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference in a child's life and seeing his/her bad behaviors diminish. I also had great joy when the parents thanked me for working with their children.
Experience to work with clients
Behavioral Interventionist (Former Employee) –  Covina, CASeptember 25, 2019
It was fun. The feeling you get watching your client grow with you can never be replaced by anything. The office moved around a lot though, but it stays around Covina area.
Pros
free food occasionally
Cons
Must be over 20+ hours to be considered full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.