360 Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all 360 Behavioral Health reviews

Behavioral therapist
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92123June 29, 2019
I can say that it’s a great job. supervisors are very helpful and understanding. They help you with your schedule, they communicated efficiently. I recommend the job. Too bad you have to travel far if you want more hours.
Official response from 360 Behavioral Health
July 13, 2019

We are happy to hear you are having a great experience as a part of our California Psychcare - San Diego team! We value communication and know how important flexibility is for our team members. While we can provide flexible schedules, we know distance and travel time can sometimes be a challenge. We are always open to ideas from our teammates about how we can address challenges with travel better and would appreciate any suggestions you may have. Please send a confidential email to our employee relations team at employeerelations@360bhmail.com with any ideas you’d like to share.

Thank you for being a part of the 360 Behavioral Health family.

Other 360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Multitasking job trying to diminish a child's bad behaviors, and improve his/her good behaviors.
Behavioral Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAOctober 8, 2019
- A typical day working for 360 Behavioral Health included working in the home setting for a two hour period per session.
- I learned how to multitask and be assertive with children who fell on the autistic spectrum.
- Management is great at 360 Behavioral Health. The office manager or staffing coordinator always emails us when we need to submit our time sheets so that we will get paid on time. Everyone is professional.
- The workplace culture varied from home to home, but was good overall.
- The hardest part of the job was whenever a parent had a complaint.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference in a child's life and seeing his/her bad behaviors diminish. I also had great joy when the parents thanked me for working with their children.
Experience to work with clients
Behavioral Interventionist (Former Employee) –  Covina, CASeptember 25, 2019
It was fun. The feeling you get watching your client grow with you can never be replaced by anything. The office moved around a lot though, but it stays around Covina area.
Pros
free food occasionally
Cons
Must be over 20+ hours to be considered full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.