360 Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all 360 Behavioral Health reviews

Very unorganized and unprofessional
Behavior Therapist (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJune 17, 2019
I never got paid on time and the work place was very unprofessional. Every worker there knows there’s a lot of things you can get away with doing knowing you’re not supposed to do it
Official response from 360 Behavioral Health
July 13, 2019

We strive to promote a culture that fosters integrity and service excellence, and we expect our teammates to uphold our company values - always. We are disheartened to hear your thoughts about your experience with us. We would appreciate the opportunity to better understand your comment about not being paid on time, as well as your other observations, and we invite you to provide additional feedback confidentially by emailing our employee relations team at employeerelations@360bhmail.com. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Other 360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Multitasking job trying to diminish a child's bad behaviors, and improve his/her good behaviors.
Behavioral Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAOctober 8, 2019
- A typical day working for 360 Behavioral Health included working in the home setting for a two hour period per session.
- I learned how to multitask and be assertive with children who fell on the autistic spectrum.
- Management is great at 360 Behavioral Health. The office manager or staffing coordinator always emails us when we need to submit our time sheets so that we will get paid on time. Everyone is professional.
- The workplace culture varied from home to home, but was good overall.
- The hardest part of the job was whenever a parent had a complaint.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference in a child's life and seeing his/her bad behaviors diminish. I also had great joy when the parents thanked me for working with their children.
Experience to work with clients
Behavioral Interventionist (Former Employee) –  Covina, CASeptember 25, 2019
It was fun. The feeling you get watching your client grow with you can never be replaced by anything. The office moved around a lot though, but it stays around Covina area.
Pros
free food occasionally
Cons
Must be over 20+ hours to be considered full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.