360 Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all 360 Behavioral Health reviews

No Support from Management
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAJuly 10, 2019
If you have any other choice do not work for this company. The reward of working with children and helping them grow is not worth the stress and lack of support from upper management. This use to be a great company to work for, but since the new company took over they have been more concerned with their bottom line than their employee satisfaction.
Official response from 360 Behavioral Health
August 9, 2019

We believe one of our most important roles as an organization is the impact we make on the lives of the children and families we serve. We know this is a very rewarding part of the job for many of our colleagues. We are disappointed to hear that your experience fell short of your expectations. We are committed to providing our colleagues the support they need to be successful and to feel appreciated and satisfied. We acknowledge our organization is going through a time of change and evolution right now, but the changes we’re making are positive and are preparing us for the future. Insights from colleagues like you help us ensure we’re on the right path. We invite you to provide additional input about your experience by sending a confidential email to us at employeerelation@360bhmail.com. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Other 360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Multitasking job trying to diminish a child's bad behaviors, and improve his/her good behaviors.
Behavioral Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAOctober 8, 2019
- A typical day working for 360 Behavioral Health included working in the home setting for a two hour period per session.
- I learned how to multitask and be assertive with children who fell on the autistic spectrum.
- Management is great at 360 Behavioral Health. The office manager or staffing coordinator always emails us when we need to submit our time sheets so that we will get paid on time. Everyone is professional.
- The workplace culture varied from home to home, but was good overall.
- The hardest part of the job was whenever a parent had a complaint.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference in a child's life and seeing his/her bad behaviors diminish. I also had great joy when the parents thanked me for working with their children.
Experience to work with clients
Behavioral Interventionist (Former Employee) –  Covina, CASeptember 25, 2019
It was fun. The feeling you get watching your client grow with you can never be replaced by anything. The office moved around a lot though, but it stays around Covina area.
Pros
free food occasionally
Cons
Must be over 20+ hours to be considered full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.