360 Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all 360 Behavioral Health reviews

Scare Communication - Disorganization - Unethical Methods
Direct Staff (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CASeptember 4, 2019
Don't bother even applying.

The WORST UPPER MANAGEMENT I have ever seen (clinical director, program coordinators, supervisors, and even the administrative workers). The general culture at California PSYCH care is snooty, dismissive, unaccommodating, lazy, unreliable, and dishonest. Their interpersonal communication is extremely lacking.

Furthermore, for a company that supposedly specializes in Applied Behavior Analysis with an emphasis on helping children, they themselves act like children.

A company LACKING empathy, morals, and ethics. APPLY ELSEWHERE. Save yourself the time and energy. Go somewhere more positive as ABA is a difficult field to work in to begin with. Go to a more reputable company who CARES about their employees and sees them as human beings, not rats who are supposed to cower to their scare tactics. GO SOMEWHERE POSITIVE! Good luck!
Pros
Compensation is decent - a pro of the ABA field as it is difficult work
Cons
Upper management HORRENDOUS, poor training methods, unreliable and dishonest communication, lack of hours, poor company culture

Other 360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Multitasking job trying to diminish a child's bad behaviors, and improve his/her good behaviors.
Behavioral Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAOctober 8, 2019
- A typical day working for 360 Behavioral Health included working in the home setting for a two hour period per session.
- I learned how to multitask and be assertive with children who fell on the autistic spectrum.
- Management is great at 360 Behavioral Health. The office manager or staffing coordinator always emails us when we need to submit our time sheets so that we will get paid on time. Everyone is professional.
- The workplace culture varied from home to home, but was good overall.
- The hardest part of the job was whenever a parent had a complaint.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference in a child's life and seeing his/her bad behaviors diminish. I also had great joy when the parents thanked me for working with their children.
Experience to work with clients
Behavioral Interventionist (Former Employee) –  Covina, CASeptember 25, 2019
It was fun. The feeling you get watching your client grow with you can never be replaced by anything. The office moved around a lot though, but it stays around Covina area.
Pros
free food occasionally
Cons
Must be over 20+ hours to be considered full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.