360 Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all 360 Behavioral Health reviews

Low team feeling and unity
Behavioral Instructor (Former Employee) –  El Centro, CAJuly 1, 2019
They will try to take advantage of you and exploit you without appropriate remunerations. Very stressful work environment and very little to none support from staff.
Official response from 360 Behavioral Health
July 13, 2019

Thanks for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We know working as a Behavior Interventionist can be stressful and demanding, which is why we strive to provide a culture that offers support and communication and that fosters a team environment. We are disheartened you feel you didn’t receive the support you needed. Our goal is to proactively engage with our employees to be sure they have what they need, and we encourage our employees to reach out to their supervisor and/or center director for additional help or assistance any time.

We would appreciate the opportunity to better understand your concerns about appropriate renumeration. We invite you to send a confidential email to us at employeerelations@360bhmail.com with additional details. Your input can help us identify opportunities for improvement in our organization and can help guide our efforts.

We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Other 360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Multitasking job trying to diminish a child's bad behaviors, and improve his/her good behaviors.
Behavioral Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAOctober 8, 2019
- A typical day working for 360 Behavioral Health included working in the home setting for a two hour period per session.
- I learned how to multitask and be assertive with children who fell on the autistic spectrum.
- Management is great at 360 Behavioral Health. The office manager or staffing coordinator always emails us when we need to submit our time sheets so that we will get paid on time. Everyone is professional.
- The workplace culture varied from home to home, but was good overall.
- The hardest part of the job was whenever a parent had a complaint.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference in a child's life and seeing his/her bad behaviors diminish. I also had great joy when the parents thanked me for working with their children.
Experience to work with clients
Behavioral Interventionist (Former Employee) –  Covina, CASeptember 25, 2019
It was fun. The feeling you get watching your client grow with you can never be replaced by anything. The office moved around a lot though, but it stays around Covina area.
Pros
free food occasionally
Cons
Must be over 20+ hours to be considered full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.