360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Featured review
360 Behavioral Health selected this as a representative review
Friendly office staff and supportive supervisors
Behavior Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJune 6, 2019
As a student, having flexible work hours is very important. The admins are understanding of my school schedule and provide me with the best schedule. The company invested in my growth by inviting me to take the Board Certified Autism Technician exam free of charge! They offered in office training to prep me for the exam. I passed on my first attempt! My immediate supervisors are always available when I have questions or need support
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Morning hours available but can be limited
An absolute nightmare!
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 5, 2019
This is really long, but I urge you to read this if you are seriously considering working here. Don’t let the “high wages” fool you. I came into this job as a second form of income. During my interview, my schedule was open three times a week from the early morning to 6pm at night. The supervisor basically told me that they didn’t have morning shifts and that if I wanted the job, I’d have to free up my schedule. This forced me into the corner of quitting my stable job since CPC “paid more”. First of all, I didn’t feel properly traIned, nor was I paid for training. I was basically thrown into my first case with only 9 hours of shadowing as a background. Talk about unethical. On top of that, you only get minimum for shadowing and not your standard rate. Other ABA companies make sure you attend a PAID training before even shadowing and then you begin work. I felt totally unprepared working with some of the kiddos due to terrible supervision. At one point, I requested a session off due to a orientation for my master’s program. I let my program coordinator know a week in advance as well as the parents of my kiddo and the administration office. That the admin could make changes to my online schedule and my program coordinator could make other arrangements. The day of my orientation, I come out with three missed calls and a text from my coordinator. When I called her back, she was annoyed and scolded me for not communicating with her about missing my session. I didn’t realize it was my job to remind my program coordinator to be more organized and attentive. A few weeks later, a co-worker  more... mentioned to me that there are actually sessions in the mornings that begin at 7am because he was just offered another client. The supervisor interviewing mentioned they didn’t have morning clients and I was never set up or offered a client during my open availability. Instead I felt backed into a corner and quit the only stable form of income I had. The final straw was when my program coordinator tried setting up a meeting with the other BI and I. We both had extremely different schedules and it was difficult to make time to meet. Our program coordinator asked us what days we were free and so I gave her the exact times and dates. She rudely replied that she was “asking for my availability and that she had gone ahead and just asked admin.” She included that she saw we were both listed as available on Thursday and decided that we would meet then. First of all CPC, employees put that they are available on certain days so that you can assign us cases during those dates/times. If we aren’t scheduled to work with a client, chances are we’ve scheduled some other errand or appointment BECAUSE WE’RE ALL ADULTS. Don’t go off on your employees just because they’re not working at your beck and call. What really took the cake was how my program coordinator for one of my clients had my other program coordinator for another client talk to me about my availability. She made me reschedule a session I had for another client just for a team meeting that never ended up happening.. then both program coordinators showed up to one of my sessions as if to evaluate me. It felt uncomfortable and threatening. Like I was under a microscope or doing something wrong. Bottom line is, this company sucks and the hours are inconsistent. I once didn’t work a whole week due to cancellations. While it’s difficult to leave the kids behind, it’s not worth the drama. CPC needs to get their act together and hire more professional supervisors because they clearly have no clue how to manage employees.  less
Pros
The kiddos’ improvement
Cons
Everything else
July 13, 2019

We are sorry you feel your experience with California Psychcare in Long Beach didn’t meet your needs or expectations. We know there are always opportunities for improvement in our organization, and we are passing your comments along to our center director and regional director so they can explore further with our Long Beach team. Thanks for taking time to share details of your experience with us. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Not enough hours
Direct Staff (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAJuly 4, 2019
Too many staff and supervisors not at all enough hours , poor scheduling, new management is poor , really need to get scheduling better .other than that love the kids!
July 13, 2019

Thanks for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We’re disappointed to hear your experience with us fell short of your expectations. We would appreciate the opportunity to better understand your specific concerns – especially about scheduling – and we invite you to send a confidential email to us at employeerelations@360bhmail.com with additional details. We know there is always room for improvement and value any additional insights you can provide.

We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Low team feeling and unity
Behavioral Instructor (Former Employee) –  El Centro, CAJuly 1, 2019
They will try to take advantage of you and exploit you without appropriate remunerations. Very stressful work environment and very little to none support from staff.
July 13, 2019

Thanks for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We know working as a Behavior Interventionist can be stressful and demanding, which is why we strive to provide a culture that offers support and communication and that fosters a team environment. We are disheartened you feel you didn’t receive the support you needed. Our goal is to proactively engage with our employees to be sure they have what they need, and we encourage our employees to reach out to their supervisor and/or center director for additional help or assistance any time.

We would appreciate the opportunity to better understand your concerns about appropriate renumeration. We invite you to send a confidential email to us at employeerelations@360bhmail.com with additional details. Your input can help us identify opportunities for improvement in our organization and can help guide our efforts.

We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Behavioral therapist
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92123June 29, 2019
I can say that it’s a great job. supervisors are very helpful and understanding. They help you with your schedule, they communicated efficiently. I recommend the job. Too bad you have to travel far if you want more hours.
July 13, 2019

We are happy to hear you are having a great experience as a part of our California Psychcare - San Diego team! We value communication and know how important flexibility is for our team members. While we can provide flexible schedules, we know distance and travel time can sometimes be a challenge. We are always open to ideas from our teammates about how we can address challenges with travel better and would appreciate any suggestions you may have. Please send a confidential email to our employee relations team at employeerelations@360bhmail.com with any ideas you’d like to share.

Thank you for being a part of the 360 Behavioral Health family.

A once great company reduced to the bottom of the pile
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 27, 2019
New leadership is weak and lacks focus to make it a good place to work and operate. Significant under investment in people, training, benefits, and simple things like paying us on time.
Pros
Great families and clinicians
Cons
Too long to list
July 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry you feel your professional experience with us fell short of your expectations. We acknowledge our organization is going through a time of change and evolution. We know change can sometimes be uncomfortable, especially for colleagues who have worked with us for a while. But change is sometimes necessary, and we believe the changes we’re making are positive and are preparing us for the future. Investing in our people and supporting their growth and development has always been important to us, and the changes we’re making will allow us to invest in our colleagues even more.

We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your comment about being paid on time.
We invite you to share additional details about your specific situation by sending a confidential email to employeerelations@360bhmail.com. We’d like to better understand your issue and use your input to help guide our continuous improvement.

360 Behavioral Health Work Environment
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 25, 2019
Working at 360 Behavioral Health exposed me to multiple diagnoses of those on and off the spectrum. The company provides multiple trainings and workshops throughout California to meet the needs of their clients. Unfortunately, these workshops are only available to Program Coordinators, BCBAs and directors.
July 13, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the positive experience you’ve had with California Psychcare in Bakersfield. We also appreciate hearing about where you feel we’ve fallen short. We value your input and are so lucky to have employees like you who are willing to share information that can help us continually improve.

While the training we’ve been offering through our newly established 360 Behavioral Health University has been focused on our clinical professionals, we know training is valuable for all our employees. It’s great to hear you are learning from the trainings that are being offered to you. As we continue to develop 360 Behavioral Health University, we’ll be including training for other roles including our direct staff.

We are glad you are part of the 360 Behavioral Health family and we appreciate all that you do!

Very unorganized and unprofessional
Behavior Therapist (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJune 17, 2019
I never got paid on time and the work place was very unprofessional. Every worker there knows there’s a lot of things you can get away with doing knowing you’re not supposed to do it
July 13, 2019

We strive to promote a culture that fosters integrity and service excellence, and we expect our teammates to uphold our company values - always. We are disheartened to hear your thoughts about your experience with us. We would appreciate the opportunity to better understand your comment about not being paid on time, as well as your other observations, and we invite you to provide additional feedback confidentially by emailing our employee relations team at employeerelations@360bhmail.com. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Horrible management
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 15, 2019
I was excited to work here initially, because the business had great face value and I loved how they marketed and presented themselves to my university. Working here turned out to be stressful at times, because management would take forever to get back to you on emails and phone calls. The scheduling manager that is supposed to give you cases does not respond which does a disservice to the families that need ABA services. I have tried over and over to get a hold of someone and when someone responds, they never follow through. You can find a behavioral therapist job elsewhere that pays more and values you as a direct staff. Save your time and energy.
July 13, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share details about your experience with our San Diego office. Feedback is always valued and helps guide our efforts to become a better company. We know communication plays an important role in success with our employees and our families, and we are disheartened to hear that most of your dissatisfaction seems to stem from communication issues. We would appreciate the opportunity to better understand your specific situation and invite you to send a confidential email to our employee relations team at employeerelations@360bhmail.com with additional details.

Don't do it
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAJune 12, 2019
Right after I graduated from college, I was interested in a behavioral therapist job because I'd done it before so when I got a call for an interview (which the person who called was extremely unprepared and unprofessional also but i wasn't about to be picky) and was hired on the spot for this company I was really excited. I have about 7-8 years experience with children and have worked with many on the autism spectrum before. I got my background check and fingerprints done and sent them ALL of my information as soon as possible so I could get started faster. They told me I would need to come in for an exam, okay easy, I know a lot about operant conditioning and reinforcement ABA strategies. I passed the exam with "flying colors". Then they said within a week they'd call for my orientation since I had all my paperwork in. 1 week and a half goes by and nothing, so i call them only for them to say they were waiting on my fingerprints to come back and then they'll call me within the next week. At this point, I'm bummed but i understand sometimes fingerprints can take up to 3 weeks which it had been about that at this point. Then another week goes by and still nothing, i decided to wait another half week and then called them. No answer. I emailed them and got a response from the receptionist who said she'd forward my email to the person who needs it. I never heard back from them and after 1 month of nothing, i found another job. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME with this place. All the 1 star reviews are on here for a reason. After almost 2-2.5 months they called me asking for me to call them  more... back. Never in my life have I experienced such an unprofessional awful company. SO unorganized and poorly managed.  less
Cons
management
July 13, 2019

We know once a candidate accepts a position with us, the candidate is usually excited and anxious to get started. We strive to move our candidates through on-boarding as quickly as possible, and to proactively communicate with them along the way so they always know where we they are at in the process.

It’s disappointing to hear that this didn’t seem to be your experience. We know there is always room for improvement in our organization, and we are passing your comments along to our Upland Center Director and Regional Director so they can investigate and implement any adjustments we need to make to avoid a similar situation in the future. Thanks for taking time to provide us with this feedback.

Hate to admit it..Dont work here
Behaviorist (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAJune 7, 2019
I quickly jumped into this job out of college, very excited to have a job. During my training I had one staff tell me how unorganized and unsupportive our supervisors were. Being new, I though "no, it can't be that bad". I am barley 4 months into the job and I am quitting. I LOVE the families I work for....but there is no support. I reach out to supervisors and do not get a response. My concerns are about the kids and they will say okay we will meet next week...does not happen. A month later I reach out again and my supervisor tells me I never sent him messages...I still have All of the messages. Next thing I know, I am off the case. So many shady little things. It's a first good job to gain some experience. I was really close to starting my graduate degree so I can get promoted, but you will see the name this company carries and I don't want that. I don't want the families to see me how they see our supervisors. I want to be in a company that has growth and puts the kids first. Some of our staff don't care enough about the kids and just see it as a job. Also, they will lie and say they are paying you more for a degree but it's a lie, they're not. I don't usually write reviews but I needed to for this. Very disappointed.
Pros
The families
Cons
The supervisors, the pay, the hours, the lack of benefits
Able to reach my manager quickly when needed.
Direct Staff (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJune 6, 2019
I like that my work hours work around my other work schedule. Also, I appreciate how my manager responds quickly when materials are needed for the different programs I am working with. Also, I like that there’s always someone available at the office to help me with any questions I may have.
Pros
On-going trainings
Cons
Healthcare
Flexible and supportive
Direct staff (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJune 6, 2019
My time at Californiapsychcare has been great. My supervisors have all been helpful when it came to training. The company even paid for me to take an exam (BCAT) so I could be certified to work with kids with specific insurance companies. When I first started at the company they provided me with a beneficial workshop, in order to be prepared for the starting exam. Working here has been a great pleasure because they have always been very flexible le with my school schedule.
Great place to work if your passion is kids or psychology
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJune 6, 2019
This is a great place to work if your passion is kids or psychology. There are career advancement opportunities if you get the required education. Pay is fairly commensurate for the job. The only downside for some is that the hours are primarily in the afternoon and evening. But for me, the hours aren’t a big deal because I get to make a measurable impact in the lives of my clients and their families on a daily basis.
Pros
Flexibility, advancement opportunities
Cons
Afternoon/evening hours
Virtual Student Counselor (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJune 1, 2019
The staff were willing to collaborate when needed. The job became a bit stressful. The company is doing a nice job in helping the clients improve their lives.
Pros
Helpful staff
Cons
Demanding clients
This was not a great place to work
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, CAMay 31, 2019
This place was not a great place to advance or become an expert in the field. I had a difficult time getting my correct pay. Sometimes the pay would be late or incorrect.
Pros
The company made sure that all employees had their certificates.
Cons
Inconsistent pay.
Worst Jobplace Ever
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  16946 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA 91406May 29, 2019
I used to work there only 2 days as a Medical Biller.
I been told on interview that they are training 2 weeks, but no training been provided. They ask me to work right away.
So unprofessional!!!
Also my job title was a Medical Biller, but they ask me to do Coding as well. I quit on second day!!!
Very Unprofessional and Rude Staff!!!
Poor Management!!!
No workplace culture!!!
Dirty and Old Building!!!
I hate that JobPlace!!!
Worst Place to Work...
Not Good
Behavioral Instructor (Current Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAMay 20, 2019
Honestly I came to this company because I was unemployed and did not know anything about ABA therapy or anything like that. I do love the clients, working with them and having build up that rapport but with supervisors administration and management that is what is making me quit. I understand that supervisors are overloaded but we Behavior Instructors need help especially those that just come in. I felt like the training was good and all. But then they just throw you in there I had 3 cases 2 with the same supervisor and the other case with a different one, the one with the same supervisor was weird she wouldn’t check up and come into the house which she has to at least 2x a month while my other supervisor came always checking how the client was going and what I was doing or what i needed help improving on which I love because I want to grow and advance but there is no advancement in this company. Only people that gossip, which are the supervisors they talk about being in this company for 12 years and I was happy but how everything’s is happening I do not understand how someone can stay for 12 years and not get frustrated. I felt my voice wasn’t being heard and had technical issues with emails. Frustrating but the actual job with client is what got me through but now I am searching for another company that will hear what I have to say and also be there for me with the support I need
Horible management
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAMay 18, 2019
Supervisors where not supportive. Never showed up to session. At the beginning when I first started working supervisors where always on top of everything however everything changed. No support from uppee management. Admin always chainging policies and then aomehow would chang them back to the ild policy every month was a new chage. No room for development improve. They tried to help but would never follow througb
Great supervision, but company does not train behavior therspists before throwing out to the wolves. Environment confusing about who is to do what.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 16, 2019
See above. Disorganized and poor training for behavior therspists we are supposed lo supervise, Unethical to throw staff out in the field without proper training.
Pros
Excellent supervision, family environment
Cons
Poor training for staff, disorganization that impedes getting work done, Sup not alwats available due to her having too msny densnds on her.
Horrible place to work if you like drama and being paid late sign up
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 13, 2019
Worse job ive ever worked at i had the opprotunity to work at three locations the Van Nuys office,Santa Clarita, and Bakersfield off out of all of them Bakersfield and Van nuys were the worse lack of communication never enough hours and always placed me on cases an hour away from my home i literally was working for gas money in hopes hours would improve but nope. When i asked for more hours or cases in my surrounding areas i would get the run around company is a complete waste of time all positive mental energy will be exhausted draining in every aspect
Pros
Training
Cons
Management, hours, organization, communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.