360 Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Featured review
360 Behavioral Health selected this as a representative review
Friendly office staff and supportive supervisors
Behavior Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJune 6, 2019
As a student, having flexible work hours is very important. The admins are understanding of my school schedule and provide me with the best schedule. The company invested in my growth by inviting me to take the Board Certified Autism Technician exam free of charge! They offered in office training to prep me for the exam. I passed on my first attempt! My immediate supervisors are always available when I have questions or need support
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Morning hours available but can be limited
FUN Amazing place to work!
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 6, 2018
The culture and environment at 360 Behavioral Health is like none other. They really seem to care about their employees and encourage them to grow. Love getting up and going to work every day!
Professional Environment with lack of hours and or spport
Behavior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 3, 2018
Upon new to the company it will appear very promising. They surround you with educated people who seem serious about their craft (ABA)t. However, when you are given clients, you realize that not all supervisors are created equal. Management is very judgmental, and they promise you positions they have no intention of giving you. When they find out you get along with families and that you are skilled in ABA, they will leave you alone for long periods of time. No encouragement or support. On one case I didn't have a supervisor for four months. I must admit one supervisor there helped me learn ABA and I was able to get a full-time job with great benefits somewhere else because of it. This Company is excellent if you already have a full-time position. But please don't deceive yourself thinking IBH alone will provide you and your family what it needs.
Pros
Work independently; high wage
Cons
Not enough hours, poor support, gossip
Good place for experience.
Behavior Instructor (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 27, 2018
CPC is a great place to gain experience, especially after college. The only problem is the lack of support that the staff gives you. I’ve learned to just not ask questions anymore because the answer always is “oh the information is in your orientation binder” when in some cases it’s not. I don’t understand why they give you a hard time. The office girls are in the office for that reason! To help, I shouldn’t have to email 3 different people 3 times and call because no one gets back to you. It’s mostly a self taught job. I think that’s why so many people quit and CPC is always hiring, it’s because the lack of support and help from everyone! Supervisors, and office staff.
Pros
Experience and kiddos
Cons
Lack of support poor management
Awesome starting job into ABA Therapy
Behavior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAAugust 14, 2018
I loved my case load and the job. It is a great job if you have a passion for autistic children. You meet many great people and learn so much. Recommended.
CPC Long Beach
ABA Behavior Therapist (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 3, 2018
The duties of the job are rewarding, but it can be exhausting. Supervisors are not in contact with you so much. Families can cancel at any time and you will lose pay.
Direct Staff (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJuly 31, 2018
Great people, co-workers, and suitable le area. Schedule determined by the time you are available to work. Great friendly and helpful people. You get to help children with learning disabilities.
Passionate
Supervisor, Direct Staff (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 23, 2018
Great place to work if you have a passion to work with children or adults with mental disabilities, such as autism. Postive co-workers because everyone is easy to get along with.
Pros
Interactions with consumers
Cons
Work at different locations far apart from eachother
great place to work
assitant (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 11, 2018
I love working for this company, they have provided me with great support and I feel like we are a family. I love working with children and helping others, I just wished I would get paid a lot more for the amount of work I provide. But other than that, I'm happy with how things have turned out with the company, and the amazing team that we have.
Bad Hours Bad Pay
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Alhambra, CAJuly 11, 2018
It is hard getting hours to be full time and not enough pay for the services provided. Management does not know what they are doing. They are very lost and always ill prepared.
Flexible Fun Workplace for Students
ABA Therapist (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAJuly 10, 2018
This company was well maintained with access to additional working materials as a Behavioral Therapist, monthly meetings that provided you with abundance of information if you are new in the field, and provided with great support from the team. The hardest part of the job is gaining full time hours within the field, most cases that are needing to be filled are afternoon hours. Great for part-time work for undergraduate students trying to get experience in the field of behavioral health.
Flexible Hours
Behavioral Interventionist (Current Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAJuly 10, 2018
This is a good position for those that need flexibility in their schedule who has benefits from another source of profession. It can be challenging at times but the reward of seeing kids overcome their mental learning disabilities are priceless.
Pros
Seeing kids overcome Mental Learning Disabilites
Cons
Not enough cases which leads to low hours and no incentive package
not a place for anybody that wants to advance in their career
Insurance Account Manager/ Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 6, 2018
to begin they don't train you enough and throw you into full speed expecting you to figure it out. They will make you uncomfortable until you quit because they don't show support and don't pay you enough for the stress they put you through .
Pros
paid time off
Cons
no support from management
Great learning experience
Behavioral therapist (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA 92501June 1, 2018
Got hired with no experience. Company was very helpfull in teaching and training new employees. It was a great way to get started in my career. Very happy to have worked for them.
Made for someone who wants to pursue behavioral studies
Behavioral Instructor (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 18, 2018
This job is designed for a college student with little to no financial obligations. The turnover is awful. Benefits are available but only at 35 hours management at the Riverside site makes sure you stay under 30 hours by taking cases away for no real reason.

Company does not protect you against problem behaviors such as spitting biting and fighting.

It is just about impossible trying to get them to provide arm guards goggles and kneepads when you’re working with younger children.

Office staff quality control and some supervisors are unacceptably unprofessional.

Extra hours at work are only offered six hours a month.
Pros
It’s a form of income, no high requirements, can make your own schedual
Cons
Little pay, no raise, poor working conditions in some homes
Fairly decent job.
Behavioral Intervention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAMay 15, 2018
Lack of supervisor education and communication. Very rude individuals in the main office. Can help a lot more with supervision and what is being asked in order to fulfill the individuals needs.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Supervisor meetings at wrong times, workshops
Slow with communication
Applied Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 10, 2018
There were times when I would get contacted to sign documents that were dated almost a month ago. Communication was slow and it made it difficult to understand the plan or the process.
Wonderful Company To work for
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAMay 9, 2018
Very involved company to work with. Supportive staff and management team. Annual reviews are used as a way to keep each individuall up to date on progress and areas to focus on.
Would not recommend.
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 27, 2018
Take this job only if you want very part-time hours because you most likely won't get much more than that. They lure you in with decent pay but there is no point because you will rarely get more than 12 hours a week. Management needs a lot of work and refinement on their end to make sure the office is efficient and well organized for all their employees. The training is honestly useless and will not help you much while actually working with the kiddos which is very unfair to both the employee and the families because some of these kids are really sick and could use the professional help. You are never guaranteed hours because the families can cancel at any time even if you are only a few minutes away. And if they cancel at the door or don't show up, you don't get paid for the whole session. You also have to drive a lot, up to 40 miles and they don't compensate for gas unless you are going from sessions back to back. The families and kids are the best part of the job and everything else needs to be restructured completely.
Pros
The kids and families, rarely working weekends
Cons
Everything else
Work hours
Behavioral Instructor (Current Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAApril 22, 2018
I just started working here, so far everything is great, there is room for growth, the program coordinators are great, staff is extremely helpful. They have a lot of cases but I'm trying to get some cases during the day. So far, I've only been assigned cases after 3 pm for example 6-8pm which may work for some, but it is doesn't fit with my current school schedule.
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
Daytime hours
Flexible hours, challenging/ rewarding, poor management
Behavioral Instructor (Former Employee) –  Coachella Valley, CAApril 21, 2018
CPC is good for students needing flexible work hours. The admin office is understaffed and overworked. Behavioral instructors may have the option to extend and assist with office coverage, not at their regular instructor wage, but typically more than min. wage.

The supervisors are generally supportive to staff and the families they work with, but stuggle with balancing hours for visits and meeting due to the workload/ staffing.

Instructors work in-home and implement programs and behavior support plans. Milage and drive-time between sessions up to 1 hr is provided. Staff schedule is somewhat at the mercy of the familes in regards to cancellations. Staff only get paid if those cancellations are at the door (doesn't count if you got the call/text right before you left your house).
Pros
rewarding, flexibility, challenging, milage pay, technology allowance, sick days, personal time off (unpaid)
Cons
Understaffed, no paid vacation, difficult families (sometimes), HR not timely or efficient

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.