360 Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

assignments
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33609January 6, 2019
I was not given timely assignments.Upon my first completed assignment.It took several weeks,months that I had to go back to working full-time elsewhere.
Pros
assignment was very nice staff and management
Cons
I signed up for unit manager but offered floor nurse position
Excellent opportunity and company leadership are very cooperative with professional goals.
Interim NHA for VA, NC, Tenn (Former Employee) –  variousNovember 20, 2018
I have had a great experience with 360. They were able to help me find employment that was both satisfying and rewarding. I would not hesitate to work for them in the future if such additional opportunities are available.
Pros
attention to details with professional growth
Cons
none currently
Lacks direction and vision
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 31, 2018
The company was purchased twice in the year I was there and the firm lost completed direction and culture. The systems were outdated and there was no training to speak of.
Strong support
FACILITIES SERVED AS NURSE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCOctober 12, 2018
All concerns are addressed quickly and professionally. Travel arrangements are well made, contracts well supported and vetted, company will not leave you stranded.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Always challenging buildings
Always made sure employees were supported
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 5, 2018
360 is a travel agency specialized in long term care for patients as well as rehab. The job is rewarding but comes with having the skills to perform duties. The skills of being able to adapt quickly in New environment.
Pros
Company valued their employees
Cons
Sometimes depending on the facility need, working every weekend is required
Exceptional place to work
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 20, 2018
I enjoy the ability to work in a variety of positions and different parts of the country. I have the ability to take time off between assignements for time needed.
Flexible and Professional Organization
Interim DCS (Director of Clinical Services) (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaJune 7, 2018
360 Healthcare Staffing is an excellent Interim Healthcare organization. I have worked for them several times. They have the highest of standards for on-boarding.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Systems for on-boarding complex
Fair
Interim Executive Director (Former Employee) –  VARIOUS LOCATIONSMay 29, 2018
I was an interim employee for this company and had veery little to do with management. I worlked at various locations as needed for short term assignments.
A place to learn and grow as quickly as you like
Executive Vice President of Operations (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 11, 2018
A place where people get along and try to benefit the company at every turn while providing a high level of customer service.No one is looking over your shoulder or waiting to blame you for a mistake.
Traveling
Clinical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCMay 2, 2018
360 has been wonderful to work for and work with. If you enjoy traveling, seeing new places, and always doing something different, this is for you! The benefits and compensations are phenomenal and management truly cares about you and how you are doing on your traveling assignments. But you like to stay put, be with family and friends then this job isn't for you.
Pros
Expenses paid for, great compensation, great management
Cons
away from home, if not on assignment, no income
Will travel again and again with 360!!!!!!!!
LPN (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDMarch 27, 2018
I was a first time traveler and did not know what to expect. My travel nursing job with 360 Healthcare Staffing went well beyond my greatest expectations. The travel, the accommodations, and my recruiter all made it very simple to arrive at my destination. I can't imagine a better traveling experience. Bonus : I checked one of my bucket list items while there.
Pros
airfare, auto, housing and per day money included
Great company
Interim Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 17, 2018
I highly recommend. They are available for consult at any time. Caring staff. Benefits, lodging, meal allowance, 30 day contract increments, offers Relias CEUs
Pros
Good assignment for travel
Cons
May need to wait some time between assignments
Ensure that staff have assignments
Interim Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  South DakotaDecember 1, 2017
Work assignments that match the skill set of the employee.
I learned how to make the best of being away from home.
My recruiter was responsive in a short time once I reached out to him.
Pros
Multiple assignments available.
Cons
Could be canceled on short notice if the client desires.
good place tinwork
RN - BSN (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 28, 2017
work load varies depending where you are assigned; can be huge patients nurse ratio making work condition hectic;it is a low pay job but good service and benefit
Pros
good service
Cons
low pay
good company
Interim DNS and RN Consultant - Traveling (Current Employee) –  oregon and washingtonNovember 19, 2017
good company,good placements, excellent communications and availability to us consultants.

you have to be flexible in where you are willing to travel for assignments, some areas/states don't have a lot of opportunities.
great place to work
LNHA/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 23, 2017
I enjoyed my time there, 360 staff treated me well. If your in the skilled nursing profession, this is the best job you can have. You don't have to waste time working as a permanent for a company, you just go in and work your contract and get out.
Great Experience
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 17, 2017
I am excited to be working for this company, My recruiter is Awesome , he got my paperwork and an assignment done within a couple of weeks. I'm so excited!
Another Great Experiance
Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  PAAugust 4, 2017
This is my third time returning to 360 and my seventh assignment. As the SNF market changes its nice to have a stable, reliable company for travel assignments. I let Will know I was looking for an assignment and in 7 days had the offer of two assignments and was able to chose the one that fits me best. On boarding was easy and quick, 11 days from inquiry to starting a new job! Fantastic!
Pros
Stable, reliable
A great organization to work for.
Interim MDS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  VA, KY, NM and AZJuly 8, 2017
Opportunity to combine travel with professional and personal growth. Enjoy all aspects of traveling with 360 healthcare. I have been thankful to work in innovative long term care areas which include an integrative nursing approach and in communities with excellent facilities and team members, focused on the resident and their care.
nice staff
Interim MDS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  kotzebue alaskaJune 5, 2017
they are a great group of people. The wages are fair. they provide a good food allowance, and they are always available to to help. I really enjoy working with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360 Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4