360Care Employee Reviews

Growing Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  KentuckySeptember 7, 2018
Compassionate healthcare company who sincerely cares about its elderly patients and employees. This is demonstrated from senior management to hourly employees.
Pros
Growith company with lots of opportunity.
Cons
Some growing pains with new systems and processes.
Stressful
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 2, 2018
For the rate of pay, there is a lot of work and its not worth it. The management i not aware of billing guidelines which adds to the stress, due to non-familiarity with insurances.
Flexible hours
Optometrist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 26, 2018
Involves travel, ability to practice full scope optometry. The number of techs vary per location. Techs are trained to pretest the patients and collect necessary frame fitting information.
Very hostile work environment
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 22, 2018
Work overload. Management is very indecisive. Depts work loads change due to management moods not best judgment. Very poorly ran company. Does not give its employees the things they need to succeed at their job. No room for progress.
Pros
Nice breakroom!
Cons
Doesn't care about their employees
Horrible
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  AnonymousJune 12, 2018
Terrible management. Co-workers act like your friends, but stab you in the back. Toxic climate. Not rewarded for hard work. Would not recommend to my enemy.
Pros
Love working with the residents
Cons
Will not offer full time, do not know how to schedule
Where do I begin?
Demographics (Former Employee) –  KentuckyJune 6, 2018
Overall, I enjoyed my job. The main issue was management. My colleagues were phenomenal. However, the management didn't communicate with you whatsoever and did not have a realistic view on how to do the job. When I would point out issues to my manager with an "open door policy" I was told to stop wasting time and get back to work and that I shouldn't be worrying about it. Management had new employees train other new employees and then disciplined you when you didn't even know that you were doing something wrong!! As I said, ABSOLUTELY no communication! The pay was average, but the job itself was stressful. Hours were great! 8-5 M-F with weekends and holidays off. I could go home and forget about work for the evening, but the moment I clocked in is when the chaos started. I think the main issue is that the company is growing too large too fast and nobody knows how to handle it or how to communicate. Wouldn't work there again but I definitely miss my colleagues.
Pros
Hours, Pay
Cons
Lack of communication, poor training, high stress when there shouldn't be
Not Sure About Themselves
Dental (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 31, 2018
They have merged with another component of the company and they are not sure what everyone is doing. Everyone does their own thing. There is no HR structure or managerial structure. We as a group could not email others without asking permission first. New people are training new people.
Pros
location and pay
Cons
poor leadership and poor follow through
Great Company to work for
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 6, 2018
I’ve worked here over 3 years and would recommend employment here. They are a forward thinking company, always looking to grow and improve. Hard work and a good attitude is rewarded. Fast paced and challenging environment, which for me means I never get bored. Great work/ home life balance.
Pros
Great benefits, flexible work environment, home/ work life balance
Cons
Can’t think of any
Worst place I have ever worked for
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 2, 2018
The drama between employees is ridiculous. Management only cares about $ not the people that are working 60 hours to get the job done and even that isn’t good enough. I saw more people in and out of that place than any where I have ever worked. I have never left a job without notice but I couldn’t handle working for these people any longer. WORK ANYWHERE BUT HERE
Pros
Lots of work to do
Cons
Little to no breaks unless you smoke, management doesn’t care
Challenging and interesting
Sales (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHDecember 27, 2017
I've read some of the other reviews and all I can say is hard work pays off here. We are well-trained and if we don't understand something, the door is always open to ask. This company values problem-solvers and team-players. Some of the jobs here are more challenging than others. The company is laid back and tries to make work fun. The sales department works together to help each other achieve goals, not cut throat like some companies. It's a growing company and definitely fast-paced in every department.
Pros
never boring, great coworkers and relaxed atmosphere
Cons
can be stressful, like any fast-paced job
Company does not care about patient or realtionships
Provider (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 20, 2017
This company does not care about the care of the patient, steer clear of this work place. Hard work is not rewarded. Constantly told you are not doing enough.
Pros
Short work days
Cons
You are not rewarded for good work. Cut throat, OSHA non compliant.
Don’t waste your time with this company
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 13, 2017
Don’t waste your time. Communication is poor and the dentistry they give to patients is poor. The staff doesn’t care and the dentist dona supar job. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone
Awesome workplace
Biller/Collector (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 11, 2017
I’ve been with this company for several years and have been offered other positions for advancement. Your productivity and accuracy are your tools to get there. Pay is fair for the positions and benefits are great. The company has grown quickly so it helps to be flexible with OT. Management is very accommodating to resolve issues and keeps the office environment fun.
Pros
Flexible hours, relaxed atmosphere, benefits
Cons
Love my position, managers, and coworkers
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 27, 2017
I have worked for 360care for over 2yrs and love my job, managers and co workers. Everyone is helpful and we work as a team. I definitely recommend 360care for employment.
Pros
laid back environment, honest managers, good pay and benefits!
Cons
can't think of any
Quick growing, fun workplace
Sales (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHSeptember 27, 2017
360care is continually expanding and adding jobs, it's exciting to see the growth and room for advancement. There are entry level positions and more challenging positions as well. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun with pizza days and ice cream socials. As with any job, there are issues, but these are resolved quickly and fairly.
Great Place to Work
Confidential (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 15, 2017
I joined this company earlier this year and have had nothing but a positive experience. Management is very approachable and open to new ideas. I love that they have an open door policy. The team that I work with has been nothing short of fantastic. I felt welcomed immediately. The benefits and salary are competitive and the opportunities for advancement are endless. I can't wait to see what my future holds for me with this company.
Pros
Great leadership, family oriented, positive work environment
Cons
None that I can think of
Unprofessional filled with no advancement and management sucks
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 14, 2017
The job sucks the people is nothing but drama. There is no advancement no what so ever. And the management also even sucks and don't be knowing how to do things and have to ask people chosen questions. How you going to be a manager and don't know half of anything? The pay is less and we do so much work. The systems are old as ever and this company is just very cheap. Lots of favortism as well too. People that has been there for a long time takes a long time to promote and dont want to even half train you. Management lazzzzzyyyyy...
Pros
Pto, Hours
Cons
Distance, Management, Low Pay No Advancement
Horrible place to work
Demographics (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHJune 14, 2017
The management is terrible and there is basically no training. They will talk behind your back and they don't seem to want to help you succeed. Would not recommend working with this company.
You are left alone
Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHJune 9, 2017
Management does not check in with you. You are left twisting in the wind. No feed back until they write you up for something you didn't know was wrong
Pros
PTO is accrued quickly
Cons
Management doesn't care
Great company to work for!
Operations/Sales (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHJune 5, 2017
I started on the "lower rungs" of the company and was offered a promotion right after my first year. Hard work and dedication is vastly rewarded here. Pay is good for area, management does understand that life happens, never had an issue with any time off, actually is a laid back and fun environment. Overall I consider myself very fortunate to work here!
Pros
Laid back environment, hard work rewarded, good pay scale

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360Care. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about