360clean

Working at 360clean: 18 Reviews

United States18 reviews

Very understanding people

Nice part time job to have on the side. It's not too much to work. There are very helpful supervisors. If I could change anything it would be to make the pay a little higher. That's about it.

What is the best part of working at the company?Get to work independent What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Low wages have to use your own vehicles & pay for fuel What is the work environment and culture like at the company?None breathing down your backWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Same buildings every day

360clean insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Poor Management

Poor and unprofessional Management. The facility I was working at offered me twice the pay individually because I was the best worker they'd ever had. Such a shame this company can't get it together.

Pros

The facility I worked for was great

Cons

Unprofessional and low pay

productive fun fast paced

It's great place to work and meet and greet clients who give feedback on your quality of work. Some buildings had more of a fast paced work environment which made the time pass by really fast. Flexible hours.

Management if very flexible and goal oriented. They want you to succeed. I had a great experience watching the company grow from one contract to over a million dollars in contracts.

Wasn't bad work.

Everything was good,Good days, rough days..like anything in life.Basic clean,dusting,mopping, cleaning breakdowns and bathrooms..Some detailed cleaning.

Good if you live in the area the area..

Good starter job or good job if you're looking to make some gas money you live in the area it's pretty good.. working at this company pretty good.. just not enough hours for me and I'm not money.. no incentives no bonus

Managers are horrible

The head manager will tell you one thing & the on site managers will tell you a different story. They will put you to work with no training & then get mad at you for doing something you weren’t told to do. They send texts to each other talking disrespectfully about employees even calling the same people they never attempted to train “Untrainable”. My overall experience was terrible & I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work there, unless they are desperate for money & have absolutely no other options.

Pros

Short hours/ good for a second job

Cons

Management is very unprofessional & not helpful

Awesome Culture & Work Environment

I absolutely love my job. The culture and work environment in the 360clean Corporate Office is extremely collaborative; allowing new employees the opportunity for advancement.

Pros

Awesome CEO & Wonderful Co-Workers

Amazing place to work

This is the one job I have had were the owner works equally as hard or harder than his employees. Many chances for advancement, fast growing company, and fair competitive pay. All the supervisors are great and very knowledgeable!

Pros

Easy work, and great pay.

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 360clean?

Awful at best

The worst company ever. They never order needed supplies, they offer very little to no training before they throw you out in your own and then complain when you miss something that they never trained you to do. I’m baffled as to how they keep any contracts. They can’t keep employees because of their level of rudeness and complete lack of professionalism. Management looks down on employees and they definitely treat you as though you are beneath them.

Pros

None.

360clean is no good

360clean doesnt care about nobody they will tell you one thing then get your money,and it's something totally different.they do not keep their word.very poor training and very poor communication

Pros

Cons

Losing everything

Awful

Awful management,and they will lie to your face about the slightest things, really unfair people,I would never recommend anyone to work here it's just not the way to go.

Best Company I Have Ever Worked For

My manager was top notch. She made my job actually fun. Great working atmosphere surrounded by even better people. If you're looking for a job I highly recommend 360clean. Wouldn't change a thing!

Great environment where productivity meets balance.

I look forward to coming to work where accomplishments occur every day. Whether it be a new franchisee signing on, new marketing materials, helping current franchise owners grow, or celebrating a personal goal, 360clean is a welcoming, innovative company! With countless success stories, 360clean will continue to strive to be the best while remaining grounded in their values. It is a great company to be a part of!

Pros

Values employees and clients, helpful, accommodating, hard working CEO

Great place to work!

360clean offers an exceptional work environment and a great deal of advancement opportunity. I worked for the corporate office based in Charleston, SC.

Pros

Work Environment

very busy days

360CLEAN is a janitorial franchise so the days were extremely busy. At times quality of life suffered from working 7 days a week.. Other than that, there is always roof to advance in the company

Pros

The chance to advance.

Cons

Quality of life

Great Environment!

A typical day is mainly in one office supporting the managing team. What I learned was how to maintain the companies job log. Management and co-workers are very nice and welcoming. The hardest part of the job is the down time. The most enjoyable part is learning new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360clean. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

1.1
InHerSight Score
1.0Personal Development
1.5Career Opportunities
1.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight