360training.com Employee Reviews

Job not as originally anticipated
Account Executive for Enterprise Solution Team (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 14, 2018
Leadership seems to favor the overseas operations rather than the employees in the U.S. and there was a lack of resources to seek and try to build and develop business in the U.S.
Pros
Ability to work from home
Cons
Lacked support and resources to be successful
No way
Executive Administrative Assistant to CEO (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 26, 2018
They didn't deserve me when I arrived and used me up only to lay all of us off after total dedication and putting up with their insanity.
Glad to have gone.
Pros
Good sincere co-workers
Cons
The company ethics
Productive and Ideal
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT LINE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Austin, Texas, USAugust 27, 2018
One of the finest US E-leaning Providers. One of finest content, Technology, courses and support providers.

Working as a Product Line Manager here let me have an aspiring knowledge of Business Acumen.
Great place to work at
SEO Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 4, 2018
360training.com is an online e-learning provider with an outstanding IT and marketing team, an extremely legit business in the distance education space with great working environment, HR department takes great care of the employees and regularly organizes team building events, sessions on personal and career growth.
I was only a student there.
Student (Former Employee) –  homeSeptember 18, 2017
I only receive training from this organization, I have not worked there. I do recommend receiving training from this website. There are good training programs available.
great
Student Number (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX 78727September 17, 2017
Greaqt place to learn what you need for your osha training needed for working on a job site required for you to have 10 hour osha training an also offer 30 hour.
Pros
great
bad
Productive Fun Workplace
Staff Accountant / Front Desk Relief (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 19, 2017
I joined 360training a year after high school and got right on board with the accounting team. The pace is fast and there's always something to do. Never a dull moment at 360training.
Skipping this section
Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 20, 2017
This recently going bad, due to the company is trying to shift the interest of business.

People are getting fired because of no reason, mostly bad reviews are coming on glassdoor.
Worst management I have ever worked under
Help Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 20, 2016
Just go read glassdoor for this company and it will give you all the information you need about this company. And also see how desperate HR is and tried to respond to each complaint and cover all the truth up about that company.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
A challenge everyday
Director (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 17, 2016
I love the MBA challenge everyday. You get to do as much as you are willing to take on. The CEO is the owner though and has held the reigns a bit too long. He is a much better idea generator than daily manager.
Fast Paced!
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 25, 2016
A typical day would be anywhere from 6 am to 12 am. The team I was apart of worked with national and international students, so we made ourselves available for the customer. One of the greatest take away's from this position was being able to adapt to changes faster than any previous jobs.
Fast Paced Work Place
Set-Up Technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 8, 2016
I loved working for 360Training.com, it's a fast paced and friendly working environment and everyone there was great, however, when it comes to just one employees needs, it's sub-par. Typically I work long days coming up with solutions and help to student, instructor, and employee issues and take pride in my work. The hardest part of my job was getting through every day wondering what would become of the next, job stability is a big thing for me and I haven't felt stable since I've started working here. I love my job and things I get to do more than anything in this world, stand-up company. I got the most enjoyment out of knowing I've made a difference in a student or instructors class flow and it's so rewarding getting a thank you at the end of the day.
Pros
Community
Benefits
Co workers are great
Sr. Product Owner - Ecommerce (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 26, 2015
I have learned a lot at 360training.com. The people you work with are very friendly and professional.

The expectation to reality on throughput is unrealistic to business requests.
Pros
company outings, friday breakfasts, great people
Cons
Frequently changing objectives
High turnover.....everyone is burned out
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  UndisclosedApril 6, 2015
Everyone in my dept quit the first days of my employment there. I then learned that people resigning was a frequent thing due to people not being happy with the company. I had no training, and had to fend for myself most of the time. Work to life balance is horrible there. Pay is not commensurate to workload.
Pros
My boss was very kind.
Cons
Everything else was a con.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 18, 2014
Lovely place to work with excellent environment. Co-workers help you from the start and you can for their assistance anytime of the day
Pros
Fun lunches
Cons
Short breaks
high turnover
Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 5, 2013
there is a high turnover because of overworking employees and paying them bellow avg rate.
Great place to learn and friendly enviornment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 18, 2012
This place was a wonderful learning place for me and enjoyable at the same time. The staff, my co-workers and the it depatment,sales we were all a team. My daily task were to take calls from the students who got stuck during the course and help them out on how to get back to thier course/classes again.The hardest part was the ongoing calls, getting huge bonuses was good and achievable.
Solid company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 3, 2012
360training is a good company to work for if you are entry-level. Great opportunity to grow in your career. Exposure to a wide range of duties allowing one to learn many new skills.
Pros
learning opportunity
Cons
revolving charis, compensation advancements
Only if you need a job!
IT Department (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 23, 2012
Top management is disorganized and all but two of the 5 executives have been with the company over three years. Management tries to trough each other or the escape goat of the week under the bus. Very high personal turnover rate - 33% per qtr. The 10% bonus is never made - averages out to 65% of the 10%. Company does not want to pay for anything and almost spends everything it makes.
Pros
it is a job
Cons
disoranized, high turnover, and poor culture
Stepping Stone for Building Entry Level Roles into Experienced Professionals
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 9, 2012
360Training.com provides a active, dynamic workplace for the entry level candidate to build specialized skills and get those 3-5 years of experience critical to rising into that next bigger career opportunity. Pay and advancement opportunities prevent employees from staying, resulting in high turnover. However, the level of experience candidates get is extremely expansive, advanced, and it's a great place to learn. Variable compensation is heavily weighted on company performance, and is highly correlated with the economy.
Pros
free online training, access to certifications, flexible work schedule, good benefits.
Cons
low pay for entry level roles, minimal opportunities for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360training.com. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.8InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

1.5Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight