3D Technology

• Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Clear sense of purpose

Opportunity to Learn

There is an opportunity to learn new technology. Work/Life balance needs improvement, but company is growing and opportunities are constantly developing.

Great work environment.

Work load heavily changes. Management was always understanding of personal situations. Very Diverse hires. I would still be working there if covid never happened. The company that hired us to work wanted to cut the number of people working and how long they work. Understandable why but I had to move on to pay rent.

Pros

Always leaning new things. Understanding management.

Cons

room for growth is a little questionable.

Contractors only

I was hired on as a 1099 contractor. for help desk support. I was told after 90 days I would be hired on. Shortly after I started they said there wasn't enough help desk work for me to keep busy so they sent me out to offsite locations for install work of cabinets in different hospitals. I did the work without complaint trying to make a good impression. After 6 months I was told it wasn't in the budget to hire me on and I would likely stay a 1099 contractor the entire time i was there and I would be a 100% travel tech working in the field.

Fun people to work with

A nice company to work for . Company is still growing Very intelligent Engineering team but Managers are only interested about their pockets. No Work/Life balance

Helpfull and caring people

Great people to work with fun and energetic. enjoyed trouble shooting problems with computers and network. Enjoyed meeting new people and working with them.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 3D Technology?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3D Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• 3D Technology