3HC Employee Review

A productive day at work
Assistant/Scheduler II (Current Employee) –  Clinton, NCJanuary 18, 2013
What I learned in working with home care is the compassion that you have or must have to take care of hospice patients. I also learned the insurance part of it all and how guidelines need to be followed. My co workers are really good to work with, and are really big team players. The hardest part of my job would be the loss of patients that you hear so much about that make difference in each discipline's day. What I enjoy about my job is that we are really a family and know how to work together and make the day run smoothly. A typical day at work is making sure all patients have the scheduled visits that they need.

Other 3HC Employee Reviews

Management cared more about budget and ranking than staff
Nurse (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMarch 21, 2018
Don’t work here!! The manager cared more about budget and being the #1 office against all other 3HC offices than she did the staff. Not at all sympathetic that life happens,
Pros
Great co-workers
I love that I have the opportunity to work with a good team
Hospice Residential Staff Nurse, LPN (Current Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCJuly 21, 2016
A typical day at work starts with report, then goes quickly to team meeting with the CNAs that I work with. We discuss anything that is extra for the day, safety concerns, comfort management issues,and then we develop a plan of action.

I work with a fantastic team. We work together well. Everyone works. Everyone pitches in.
Pros
3 twelve hour shifts, 4 days off. Good healthcare benefits, 403B accts
Cons
No real lunch breaks, inadequate financial compensation