3Shape Employee Reviews

Work with the best and do what interests you!
Scanner Developer (Current Employee) –  CopenhagenNovember 9, 2018
At 3Shape you're never the best at everything. We have so many good people and there are so many opportunities to learn - it's really exciting! There's always someone you can go to, if you want to learn more in a specific area. We're pushing the envelope in everything we do and we're right at the bleeding edge of research in many areas.

One thing I've appreciated immensely at 3Shape is that you're free to follow an idea you think may pan out to be interesting. No one is looking over your back and dictating what you must do. We agree on a direction and a timeline - usually a big conference as a deadline - and then we all pull in that direction together. Sometimes that means sitting down and working hard so you don't block other people, sometimes it means playing with cool technology to see what works and what doesn't.
Pros
Free (good) lunch, relaxed atmosphere, lots of fun
Company Culture
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Warren County, NJOctober 22, 2018
3Shape provides a flexible work environment with the opportunity excel within the growing industry. The company culture is flexible to each position - travel, work / life balance, as well as encouraging team members working collaboratively on various projects.
Pros
Work life balance, great people, smart people, travel if applicable
Great flexibility and work environment
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Warren County, NJOctober 5, 2018
3Shape is a great and fast growing company to work for. Its Danish roots have created a great culture where work-life balance is really valued.

It is very fast paced but expectations are always reasonable.
Pros
Trave; occcasional lunch and breakfast
Poor Management/ High turn over rate
Marketing (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 20, 2018
This is a dental software company yet nobody in management had experience in dental. There was always unhappy doctors and constant drama and fires to put out. Working here is not worth the stress. RUN.
Even the CEO quit.
Pros
Free Lucnh
Cons
Catty wok enviorment, no training and poor management
Excellent work environment
IT Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Warren County, NJMarch 22, 2018
Great, expanding company, just want to relocate out of NJ.
Not writing anymore. Great corporate culture,family like atmosphere. Management dares for the employees. Many perks and benefits.
3shape review
Inventory & Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJMarch 11, 2016
The company is based in Denmark and has a different approach to management and logistics in particular. Several managers left within 3 months of my employment. Managers are not supportive of each other and work individually as opposed to a team environment.
Pros
great benefits and the opportunity to travel
Cons
managers with no staff mangements skills. No leadership within the higher ranks.