3SI Security Systems Employee Reviews

Review Team is a Joke
N/A (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 17, 2018
The job is extremely appealing to those that understand the role. Even if you are qualified and have previous experience they will not give you an opportunity to show you are more than capable of fulfilling the duties.

Most likely if you don't have direct emergency dispatch experience you will be excluded. Don't bother wasting your time applying. 3SI will continue to be posting for months.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
No benefits
Busy & interesting place to work
Call Center Rep/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAApril 5, 2018
I learned a lot about the banking industry & security. This was a fast-paced and very interesting job. I can't go into much detail due a signing a waiver.
Pros
Lunches & b-day celebrations
Cons
The commute; communication from upper management to employees
Fun and fast paced, but impossible to advance
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAAugust 3, 2017
If I did not get along with all of my coworkers and the management staff, i would have considerably lower scores. no benefits. ok pay. staunch enforcement of break times/lunch times. impossible to advance.
Pros
good people, ok pay
Cons
no benefits
Entry Level Purgatory
Tracking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAMay 11, 2017
Working here, it's incredibly likely you will stay in the same position without room for advancement for years. Don't expect raises or the opportunity to change departments. Those working there have been in the same position for years, struggling, except a small few.
Excellent Employer
Regional Coordinator - Atlanta (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAFebruary 19, 2017
I have worked as a Contract Trainer for the last almost 2 years and have enjoyed my time working for them. This is a contract position where I set my own hours and days to work so it is very flexible.
Pros
Contract days and hours
Cons
Contract with no guarantees.
Expanding Business with Minimal Incentive
Tracking Specialist (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PADecember 7, 2016
Job requires the successful apprehension of suspects; however, as company expands, and the workload increase, the incentive to work harder has decreased. Following the worst raise of my professional career, the expansion and other departments' work does not include any increase in pay or recognition. Positions are considered entry-level even as they far exceeds entry-level experience and knowledge. Employees are often hired without experience and departments are bogged down as a result. Management is trying but the company feels as though they are just preparing to sell. Work environment is often friendly.
Pros
Friendly work environment, Business expansion
Cons
No advancement, Undisciplined coworkers
Productive and fun
Quality Assurance/ Master Micro Solder Technician (Former Employee) –  Macon, GADecember 17, 2014
A typical day at work would depend on what department I was currently in. I started off in Production where we assembled our GPS tracking devices, we ran basic tests, downloaded programs into the devices, labeled and recorded data. After a couple months I was moved into Quality Assurance. A typical day in Q.A. is requiring you to be observant and detail oriented while you examine inventory. Constantly running tests and checking over for human error. I was later promoted to repairs and this is where I enjoyed myself most. I was able to examine, solder, test, build and research.
Pros
Breakroom with variety of foods and snacks we could purchase
Cons
No benefits