4 Corner Resources Employee Reviews

Not good
Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 7, 2017
They offer no vacation pay, holiday pay and terrible benefits. Don’t really care when an assignment is up. Felt they made their money and not concerned about an individual. No testing of applicant so as an employer, I would not use this agency. What every agency should realize is their applicant may very well need to hire an agency in the future.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Lack of future work and decent benefits
Work
GUEST AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 17, 2017
If I learned anything from this job, it would be patience. Employees very rude and not caring. The job itself was easy, just long hours on your feet.
Unprofessional Agents
Anything (Former Employee) –  -May 19, 2014
While I did not enjoy the position I was hired for, that is not the fault of 4 Corner Resources. They were just doing their jobs.

The agent I worked with treated me like a child and I did not appreciate being called constantly - only to be told nothing important. My agent called me to ask if I had picked out an outfit, to remind me to arrive 15 minutes early, and if I had thought of questions. I know all of their agents escort you in to your interview and your first day of work.
Professional
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 8, 2013
I was pleased with the quality assignment presented to me, when I joined this agency. The representative from the agency was knowledgeable, courteous, and helped me adjust to the type of job, at-hand.
Pros
Polite, Knowledgeable
Cons
Gaps in communication, frequent follow up emails to staff needed
productive work place
Assisting new and existing customers (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 13, 2013
Assisting new and existing customers in enrolling for financial settlement products.