411 LOCALS Employee Reviews

4.5
Ratings breakdown
Not a desirable place to work
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 18, 2018
The pay is low and not worth the work required of you. The environment is very shady and cliquish. Don't work here if you have to pay bills or values you stand by.
Pros
Cons
Low pay and not worth the stress!!!
Rapidly growing company
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 5, 2018
The company is constantly growing. I would live to be a part of the growth and the success, however I need to relocate to New York. The working environment is supportive and everything is designed to help you make more customers. Coaching, Training, advisory….everything is at your disposal. I love the fact that the payment is related with the personal success and achievements. My efforts are appreciated and monetized immediately.
Pros
The office is located in and outstanding las vegas top notch business building
Cons
Fast growing company and cust reps need to handle the growing number of clients
Nice Workplace culture and fair earnings
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2018
I learned so much working at 411 Locals. Managed to become top sales performer in just 9 months. As a sales customer representative my daily routine was answering phones, speaking with customers about their accounts, answering questions suggesting local search engine optimization and so on. 411 Locas has a family first type of policy they care about their employees and customers. I learned how to handle large amounts of accounts and to deliver care to all of them.
Management and The Workplace culture was good. Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the people I worked with, and formed lasting relationships.
411 Locals undergone many changes in the past years. The management is well respected and received by the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was balancing everyday.
Pros
nice work environment, fair payment, eqaul treatment
Cons
not exploring, the fact, the company, is Official, Google, Partner
good company
Retention specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 7, 2017
The industry of SEO (search engine optimisation) is a beautiful work field but the company's main problem, which I hope they have fixed since then, resided in the initial sales team. The customer service and marketers were on point but the sales over promised service results to clients in order to get a sale and then the customer service would have to highlight the problem, resolve and then mend the broken trust. Very promising company, but the front end needed work.
Earn and Learn
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 24, 2017
It’s a really enjoyable environment to work in. A typical day at work starts with a brief and funny huddle. The atmosphere is friendly and supportive, people just work together in this company. In my previous job, people were fighting each other. Here, at 411 Locals, the teamwork is at really high levels. The management invests in this environment - training, coachings seasons and so on. Love to be there.
My job is to manage customer accounts. Neither easy neither hard. Not easy because when you are dealing with people, questions occur. It is easy because the product that the company offers - web design and local SEO - are successful and the clients can see the results in just a few months. They love to see the increasing numbers of the phone calls and I love to see the increasing rate of my bonus.
Pros
Great teamwork environment and awesome earning opportunities. Place to learn and earn
Cons
no free dinner
Fair payment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 10, 2017
The company is growing and there are plans for opening a new branch in Australia! I am just happy to work in an innovative company that is constantly expanding.
They are paying fair compensation for every sale! Previously, I had a poor experience with a call-center that was playing unfair with the the bonus scheme. With 11 Locals things are clear - you made the sale, ring the bell, and the money are on the way to your bank account.
Pros
Innovative SEO product that is easy to sell
Cons
Selling could be a challenging job
Decent place to work
Customer Service/Retention Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 6, 2017
This was a decent place to work. The pay was good and employees enjoyable to be around. I wouldn't recommend this company as a place to have a career, but if your looking for something to pay the bills, it's not bad.
Pros
decent co-workers
the business in 411 Locals is booming
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 23, 2017
The company is growing and the business in 411 Locals is booming. Now we are hiring more people than ever. As started 6 months ago in a position of customer sales representative, my main job is to get in touch with leads and turn them into customers.
OK - let me make this clear - this is not an easy job and could be challenging in the beginning. At least it was for me a challenge because I did not have any previous experience. But thanks to the internal support and everyday training and coaching, now I’m doing really well. Actually, I am making money here because every deal means a straight bonus. It is not hard to sell when your company is offering a pretty competitive and persuasive product. The number of customers is risings every single day. This means stability and I will just grab my long term opportunities with 411 Locals
Pros
Fair payment, proper treatment, and friendly attitude
Cons
No free lunch and not enough team parties.
Awesome Company
Director of Public Relations (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2017
411 Locals is an awesome place to work at. They have a really positive, upbeat work environment and truly value their employees. They offer competitive pay with great bonus structures and opportunities for career growth.

The Las Vegas office is modern and centrally located with beautiful views of Las Vegas from the 9th floor (right off of the Strip).

I also love how they host a monthly awards ceremony for employees.
Pros
opportunity for growth, competitive pay, great bonus structures
The best part working for 411 Locals - straight bonus for every deal
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 24, 2017
The regular day in 411 Locals starts with a warm welcoming, transparent communication, and schedule check. As I can see, some of the reviewers are mentioning the friendly atmosphere, so I would like to confirm it too. Really it is a company managed by the fine style of communication, no matter if any work related issue arises or somebody is ringing the sales bell.
The other significant feature I would like to mention is the bell -this simple device measures the number of sales every day. Once the bell is being rung, it signals a successful deal. For who made the deal this sound means money straight into his pocket. Maybe that is the best part working for 411 Locals - straight bonus for every deal
In a previous company I used to work for, the sales bonus scheme was complicated. Here is really simple - deal equals to a bonus.
Well, what to say - If I didn't relocate across the country, I would have enjoyed staying with 411 Locals at least few more years.
Pros
Great working environment, cool team spirit, fair payment after a deal
Cons
Numerous phone calls and emails, no free lunch, only free snacks
411 locals servs mainly local small and medium sized businesses
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 6, 2017
411 Locals contacts small and medium-sized businesses, merchants, and entrepreneurs. As a sales representative working mainly on a predictive dialer, I used to offer website design and SEO services. Sometimes, it was really challenging for me to explain why a local business owner needs a decent Locals SEO optimization.
Once explained that 411 Locals will ensure for them the first page on Google, most of the merchants quickly grabbed the offer. Well, as you might know, there are only 10 results on the first page, and the competition for those places is really really tough.
That’s why my job was actually easy - the company is providing an amazing product that is easy for me to sell.
Many small and medium-sized business owners are not aware that having a website on the first page of google is like having a shop on the main street. My job was actually helping small business owners achieve their business goals by using cutting edge SEO.
Pros
Really inspiring job helping businesses achieve results and making them profitable
Cons
Not the best list with leads possible.
support from my managers and co workers
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 21, 2017
The typical day as a sales representative at 411 Locals involves managing different call types from existing clients and leads from all around the US. Direct call managing is something I learned at this company and after 4 years with them, I feel very confident in my skills. Now I can sell almost anything over the phone. Maybe the most challenging part of my customer representative job was to keep a positive attitude while facing customer discontent. But thanks to the support from my managers and co-workers, all situations were successfully handled. The company has a great bonus scheme that rewards high personal performance.
Pros
Free snacks and refreshments, many discounts, friendly co-workers
Cons
Cold calls and emails
people are friendly
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2017
The payment is good and regular. Every deal leads to a generous bonus. Maybe the best part, at least for me, is the flexible work hours. The company and management treat us well - encouragement, coaching, training are all part of the company culture and human resources policy. The people are friendly, which makes for a positive and supportive environment
Pros
Flexible business days, great payment, friendly environment
Cons
Dynamic and quickly changing business environment
4 years with 411 Locals as a customer service representative
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2017
It was by fortune that I walked into 411 Locals office to apply for this job. Actually, I did not know that this will be the start of my career. They gave me a chance to switch from second-hand car sales to IT industry. It is a really really huge difference.
I spent about 4 years with 411 Locals as a customer service representative, offering hi-tech website and cutting edge Search Engine Optimization to locals and small sized businesses.
Neither the generous benefits and perks made me as happy as the feedback from the clients. Can you imagine the happiness in their eyes when they receive a professional website fully SEO optimized, on half of the regular price! That were the moments that motivated me do most for my work.
Just keep those amazing opportunities alive. Go on with the employee skill development and constant training. Proceed further with investing in your employees.
Pros
Just great company with unlimited opportunities!
Cons
Shall I say that the great work - life balance is a con, or the free snacks, perks, flexible working time
With 411 Locals I have learned successfully sales, communication, marketing, and office skills
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 3, 2017
Great way to make some new friends and money. I had a great opportunity to grow within the company from an intern to a highly dedicated professional.
The average business day in 411 Locals is pretty easy going, mainly thanks to the constant support and friendly atmosphere. As a salesperson I have faced numerous situations, some of them were hard to cope with. However, thanks to the supportive management, I managed to overcome every situation I faced in.
This is how I have learned successfully sales, communication, marketing, and office skills.
Pros
Flexible working time, free snacks
Cons
Dealing with multiple leads
I loved taking customers calls
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 1, 2017
I started from the bottom and learned so much became a team leader and trained new employee's. It was a good way to gain experience and gain even more customer service and office skills.
Great company to start a career
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 30, 2017
I managed to learn so many new things while in 411 Locals - from great customer service to search engine optimization. How to multitask and handle a vast variety of questions, queries, orders. An average day at work is fast moving, with multiple phone calls and emails. I always had something to do and this was great because doing and working equals to money income. Not just profitable but Fun job for people of all ages.
Pros
Very sales-based and target oriented
Cons
Only free snacks and refreshments, no free lunch
At 411 Locals Almost every day there is a training
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 5, 2017
I have learned that with 411 Locals even a typical day could be a great learn, leading to self-improvement. Managing a bus load with accounts made me have decent control on every possible situation that could appear. No matter what situation you face you can always rely on your coworkers. Some of them were more like a family to me. Working for 411 Locals for me was a great opportunity to learn more about cold calling, online sales, internet marketing, search engine optimization. Just opened my eyes to a new world of sales, customer service, web design, marketing. Typical day of work is reading emails and replying to customers queries, solving issues if any, making phone calls. Almost every day there is a training running in the office that keeps employees updated with the latest seo techniques.
Pros
Regular payment after every deal.
Cons
Some really busy days
With 411 Locals I learned a number of skills regarding sales
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 6, 2016
A typical day at work is about calling to leads,replying to email, and having training. People are friendly and the workplace is calm and even fun. You can learn from your co-workers and of course, they learn from you. When I started I was amazed to see how knowledgeable and experienced my new co-workers are. Actually, the first few I was learning from them. Soon after I was closing a lot of deal every month too.
With 411 Locals I learned a number of skills regarding sales, management, online marketing, search engine optimization. Management was very easy to get along with. Also very flexible with the freedom of employees to perform their tasks with less supervision that other jobs may have. As a result, great working environment with lots of new clients.
Pros
Multiple breaks when needed, casual dress code, flexible lunch time, great earnings.
Cons
Lack of contact with the co-workers from the other offices.
a sales closer is getting 100% commission from the setup fee and 25% residuals
Closer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 16, 2016
A transparent company providing almost unique learning opportunities. For example, a sales closer is getting 100% commission from the setup fee and 25% residuals from the monthly fees as long as the client stays with the company. The payment is great so the experienced sales and closers are making really good money. 411 locals pay regularly and in a timely manner. The new guys are receiving training and coaching, so in a few months, almost everybody starts to ring the bell regularly. They just need to be keen to polish their sales skills and to master the art of phone sales conversation.
Pros
Nice and friendly environment, generous bonuses
Cons
Many phone calls. In retention, client can be very challenging