411 LOCALS

411 LOCALS Employee Reviews

It was a call center so the call volume was high. I did enjoy working at 411 call center the management was great and my coworkers too. We worked as a team. To bring the best customer service to our callers.

Amazing Company

Excelent companu they have a lot of future and treat well the work enviroment

Pros

Cons

Could better comissions

411 LOCALS insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Flexible but competitive among employees

It's a company that definitely needs improvement in some aspects although there are a few good factors such as how chill and flexible the workplace is.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Competitiveness

Buen Ambiente.

Todo esta muy bien, solo añaderia que falta mas comunicacion con los tecnicos y los agentes de ventas y servicio al cliente.

This Company is a Scan

This company is extremely unethical and deceiving.Most of the company is outsourced overseas and throughout the US with little organization, leaving clients neglected. They lie and only care about sales. Clients are getting screwed on a daily basis, can not work here and feel okay about what I do.

Pros

Cons

A Lot

perfect

I love this enviroment,it brings more challenges in belonging to a enviroment wherwe u could feel welcomed and to push forward for your GOAl and you will always learn something new on a day to day basis.Its to know who you are to be able to push for your achivement.

That company was a sham due to they didn't give us our last paid before they shut down everything was on commission and they didn't pay us the correct way.

A growing company, located in Las Vegas, NV

I love working here because of there a lot of opportunities - for career development and for more sales. if you work hard there is plenty of room for advancement and growth. I would definitely recommend this company. As part of the sales team, I can say, I am making good money on a weekly base. The company is growing, the number of clients is rising, so one just needs to grab the wave. Actually, this is what exactly I am doing

Pros

the opportunities for making decent money here is almost unlimited

Cons

Nothing in particular, maybe more generous free snacks

I was higly valued

The reason I left the company is simple - I just needed to relocate. Now I miss the great payment and the friendly working environment. Now I am getting an hourly rate which is not so fare because I can do more, so much more. With 411 Locals my contribution was highly valued and every deal was rewarded with generous flat fees and residuals.

Pros

As I already mentioned, fair and generous payment

Cons

Many emails and phone calls to manage on a daily bases

The payment is regular

This Company has a great vision and culture. I was impressed to find that they started 11 years ago with a person of one man and now is 700+ strong. Mentioning those figures just to prove my words about the great vision and culture. The payment is regular, no delays - a straight and fairly generous commission on every sale.

Pros

Really great vision, the company is growing

Cons

The communication with clients sometimes could be challenging

Just nice and profitable place to work

Getting to the office is super easy since it is in a top location with really great views. It is not too hard to get the hang of things here. It is also easy to fit in and get along with your coworkers.

Pros

Location, Easy Job, great work environment, friendly and young co-workers.

Cons

some days aren’t challenging enough

A growing company

This company is often hiring new people to join their team which is how I got started here a year ago. I am still apart of the company and based on my tenure here, it is pretty obvious that I am enjoying it! My job here has taught me a whole lot about marketing and the industry overall. They have great benefits for their employees and really value them as a whole. They also have flexible hours and schedules which is very convenient.

Pros

growing company, benefits, employee value, flexible hours

Cons

none at the moment!

A hiden gem

I dove deep into the industry when starting here which I found was just what I needed to grow within my career. 411 Locals definitely gave me that headstart to do what I love. I think that the employees and colleagues here are really helpful when it comes to new people like me at the time and that is awesome. It makes for a great work environment. There are a lot of company-wide events, too. Sometimes work can get a bit stressful because of the amount of work you have to do on your own due to the lack of people in some departments but it is managed well.

Pros

Learning environment, good training, friendly colleagues, company events.

Cons

Smaller departments with heavier workloads

I will be back

My experience with the company has been nothing but pleasant and very rewarding in many ways. I learned so much, grew as a person and professional. I’m currently on paternity leave, but I will definitely go back there.

Pros

Continuous training, awesome office location, great colleagues, regular team buildings.

Cons

There is quite the workload you need to handle and you can easily get stressed out at times.

Excellent Sales Company

Love how they train and motivate their employees to ensure that they are performing 100% every day. They make sure that employees are well taken care of every time they perform or exceeds expectations.

Pros

Amazing Spiffs, and Commissions

Cons

N/a

Forward -looking company

This is one really forward-looking company and in the time I have been working there so far, a lot has changed for the better. I am learning so much every day and it is awesome!

Cons

All of the employees are very nice

This company is consistently growing and there are a lot of opportunities to grow which is very motivational - at least it was for me. My experience with this company is great and it taught me a lot about the marketing industry as a whole. The office is in a really great location and it is pretty big which creates a super comfortable environment. All of the employees are very nice and willing to help you get settled in and understand your job - this was very important for me.

Pros

Competitive work environment, friendly coworkers, awesome training, great location.

Cons

It can be pretty fast-paced and demanding when you are not prepared for it.

.The company is heading straight to the digital future

411 locals provide great earning potential and a lot of advancement opportunities. The management will make you feel like you are a part of a comapny family. They just continuously make improvements, as most companies do. This is leading to more leads, more sales, and more customers. Obviously, the company is growing rapidly, developing more and more sophisticated search engine optimization product.The company is heading straight to the digital future, which means more clients for the company and better earnings for the employees.

Pros

Generous bonus scheme, a lot of advancement opportunities

Cons

work-life balance, a lot of phone calls

The company offers a unique product That Really Workd

A stellar place to work, earn money and learn new, helpful things. As a rookie, I was totally unaware of what SEO is, and how to sell successfully via phone. However, the colleagues here are helpful and they provided me with mentorship and support since the very first day. Thanks to the constant support and coaching, I needed only a short period of time to step on the rails. The company offers a unique product - local search engine optimization. It really works and the number of clients is growing. That’s why my task is not challenging.

Pros

Clear goals and directions

Cons

Some days are very busy

411 Locals teached me so much about sales, digital marketing, search engine optimization, website design, WordPress

Working in the are of digital marketing was a dream job for me. Here, I learn so much about sales, digital marketing, search engine optimization, website design, WordPress! For me, it was a more like a College I am getting paid to study rather than a regular job. Even as a job, it's not regular or just a job. Here, I am offering to the clients a very competitive product - local search optimization. Once started, they are starting to have more calls from prospective clients. Well, it's really exciting to work with people that are happy with the product, you are offering to them. They are just benefiting from it and the sales are easy.

Pros

The office location is excellent with easy bus access.

Cons

A lot of work - emails and phone calls. The number of the customers is growing, so the work either.

The business process is simple, easy to learn and follow

The experience I had in 411 Locals is significantly different than what I initially expected. This company proof to be a different one. I expected the business process to be me bureaucratic and clumsy. The things here are really simple and easy to understand. The business process is simple, easy to learn and follow. If any question arrived you don’t need to fill in heavy forms but just to write a short email. They are really fast fast moving and focused straight on producing results. The environment is supportive and everyone can make an impact and gain significant bonus.

Pros

learn, new, staff, good, tolerant, friendly, environment

Cons

The demand for the product is high, so It's challenging to deal with growing number of clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 411 LOCALS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at 411 LOCALS.
Powered byComparably