411 LOCALS Employee Reviews

The company offers a unique product That Really Workd
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 15, 2018
A stellar place to work, earn money and learn new, helpful things. As a rookie, I was totally unaware of what SEO is, and how to sell successfully via phone. However, the colleagues here are helpful and they provided me with mentorship and support since the very first day.
Thanks to the constant support and coaching, I needed only a short period of time to step on the rails.
The company offers a unique product - local search engine optimization. It really works and the number of clients is growing. That’s why my task is not challenging.
Pros
Clear goals and directions
Cons
Some days are very busy
The business process is simple, easy to learn and follow
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 20, 2018
The experience I had in 411 Locals is significantly different than what I initially expected. This company proof to be a different one. I expected the business process to be me bureaucratic and clumsy.
The things here are really simple and easy to understand. The business process is simple, easy to learn and follow. If any question arrived you don’t need to fill in heavy forms but just to write a short email. They are really fast fast moving and focused straight on producing results. The environment is supportive and everyone can make an impact and gain significant bonus.
Pros
learn, new, staff, good, tolerant, friendly, environment
Cons
The demand for the product is high, so It's challenging to deal with growing number of clients
411 locals encourages friendliness
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 27, 2018
The company I use to work went bankrupt and I found myself broke. 411 locals gave me a hand, despite the fact that I was inexperienced in sales. They trained me and they trained me well. Now, I am making more than enough for a decent living. I am impressed by the tolerance and friendly culture they have. It’s a great company to work for
Pros
co-workers and a supportive environment
Cons
would like to see more team-buildings
41 Locals is a pretty cool company
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 17, 2018
Indeed, 411 Locals is a pretty cool company to work for. It's even cooler if you have no experience because they give a chance to many young or inexperienced people. When I started, I was trained how to do the calls, how to sell, and so on.
Now, I making good money on a weekly basis because they pay per every deal. Pretty friendly and positive work environment.
Pros
regular breaks and regular payment
Cons
many emails and phone calls
411 Locals teached me so much about sales, digital marketing, search engine optimization, website design, WordPress
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 12, 2018
Working in the are of digital marketing was a dream job for me. Here, I learn so much about sales, digital marketing, search engine optimization, website design, WordPress! For me, it was a more like a College I am getting paid to study rather than a regular job.
Even as a job, it's not regular or just a job. Here, I am offering to the clients a very competitive product - local search optimization. Once started, they are starting to have more calls from prospective clients. Well, it's really exciting to work with people that are happy with the product, you are offering to them. They are just benefiting from it and the sales are easy.
Pros
The office location is excellent with easy bus access.
Cons
A lot of work - emails and phone calls. The number of the customers is growing, so the work either.
Nice product that is easy to sell
Easy deals and good payment (Current Employee) –  Many phone calls and emailsJuly 25, 2018
For me, it was a really good fortune working for 411 Locals. They just gave me not just a chance, but training, scripts, mentoring, coaching. All this result that I started to make more and more sales. It is easy for me to sell a product that is very beneficial for the clients. Seemingly, every small and local business owner would love the have his website on google first page.
Some people were cool but it didn’t pay good at all for my background and skill sets
Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 30, 2018
Management degraded me in front of my peers in an angry tone. I don’t care who you are or where you come from, I will not be disrespected, especially if I never did anything wrong to you personally or professionally.
Pros
Lunch on Fridays
Cons
Horrible pay, bad management
Cool and friendly office environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 29, 2018
I have enjoyed my time at 411 Locals. Well, it was just time to move forward. My experience as sales agent has been remarkable and I have learned so much about search engine optimization and cold-calling.
Indeed, I managed to gain not just experience and new knowledge but to accumulate pretty nice amount of money. They pay on every sale and which made me a pretty happy person with money in my pocket.
The folks from the office are cool and everyone gets along well. The culture and perks at 411 Locals are great.
Pros
Great perks and flexibility in hours and work schedule. Work from home option.
Cons
The discount cards are including not enough shops and services
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 22, 2018
Fast pace environment everyone is nice managers are good workers . It's a little difficult but not difficult to where no one can't do it. All you do is answer phone calls.
Pros
Breaks every 1hour
Cons
Only get paid for commission
Rapidly growing company
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 5, 2018
The company is constantly growing. I would live to be a part of the growth and the success, however I need to relocate to New York. The working environment is supportive and everything is designed to help you make more customers. Coaching, Training, advisory….everything is at your disposal. I love the fact that the payment is related with the personal success and achievements. My efforts are appreciated and monetized immediately.
Pros
The office is located in and outstanding las vegas top notch business building
Cons
Fast growing company and cust reps need to handle the growing number of clients
Not a desirable place to work
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 18, 2018
The pay is low and not worth the work required of you. The environment is very shady and cliquish. Don't work here if you have to pay bills or values you stand by.
Pros
Cons
Low pay and not worth the stress!!!
Nice Workplace culture and fair earnings
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2018
I learned so much working at 411 Locals. Managed to become top sales performer in just 9 months. As a sales customer representative my daily routine was answering phones, speaking with customers about their accounts, answering questions suggesting local search engine optimization and so on. 411 Locas has a family first type of policy they care about their employees and customers. I learned how to handle large amounts of accounts and to deliver care to all of them.
Management and The Workplace culture was good. Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the people I worked with, and formed lasting relationships.
411 Locals undergone many changes in the past years. The management is well respected and received by the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was balancing everyday.
Pros
nice work environment, fair payment, eqaul treatment
Cons
not exploring, the fact, the company, is Official, Google, Partner
good company
Retention specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 7, 2017
The industry of SEO (search engine optimisation) is a beautiful work field but the company's main problem, which I hope they have fixed since then, resided in the initial sales team. The customer service and marketers were on point but the sales over promised service results to clients in order to get a sale and then the customer service would have to highlight the problem, resolve and then mend the broken trust. Very promising company, but the front end needed work.
Earn and Learn
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 24, 2017
It’s a really enjoyable environment to work in. A typical day at work starts with a brief and funny huddle. The atmosphere is friendly and supportive, people just work together in this company. In my previous job, people were fighting each other. Here, at 411 Locals, the teamwork is at really high levels. The management invests in this environment - training, coachings seasons and so on. Love to be there.
My job is to manage customer accounts. Neither easy neither hard. Not easy because when you are dealing with people, questions occur. It is easy because the product that the company offers - web design and local SEO - are successful and the clients can see the results in just a few months. They love to see the increasing numbers of the phone calls and I love to see the increasing rate of my bonus.
Pros
Great teamwork environment and awesome earning opportunities. Place to learn and earn
Cons
no free dinner
Fair payment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 10, 2017
The company is growing and there are plans for opening a new branch in Australia! I am just happy to work in an innovative company that is constantly expanding.
They are paying fair compensation for every sale! Previously, I had a poor experience with a call-center that was playing unfair with the the bonus scheme. With 11 Locals things are clear - you made the sale, ring the bell, and the money are on the way to your bank account.
Pros
Innovative SEO product that is easy to sell
Cons
Selling could be a challenging job
Awesome Company
Director of Public Relations (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2017
411 Locals is an awesome place to work at. They have a really positive, upbeat work environment and truly value their employees. They offer competitive pay with great bonus structures and opportunities for career growth.

The Las Vegas office is modern and centrally located with beautiful views of Las Vegas from the 9th floor (right off of the Strip).

I also love how they host a monthly awards ceremony for employees.
Pros
opportunity for growth, competitive pay, great bonus structures
Decent place to work
Customer Service/Retention Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 6, 2017
This was a decent place to work. The pay was good and employees enjoyable to be around. I wouldn't recommend this company as a place to have a career, but if your looking for something to pay the bills, it's not bad.
Pros
decent co-workers
Cons
support from my managers and co workers
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 21, 2017
The typical day as a sales representative at 411 Locals involves managing different call types from existing clients and leads from all around the US. Direct call managing is something I learned at this company and after 4 years with them, I feel very confident in my skills. Now I can sell almost anything over the phone. Maybe the most challenging part of my customer representative job was to keep a positive attitude while facing customer discontent. But thanks to the support from my managers and co-workers, all situations were successfully handled. The company has a great bonus scheme that rewards high personal performance.
Pros
Free snacks and refreshments, many discounts, friendly co-workers
Cons
Cold calls and emails
people are friendly
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2017
The payment is good and regular. Every deal leads to a generous bonus. Maybe the best part, at least for me, is the flexible work hours. The company and management treat us well - encouragement, coaching, training are all part of the company culture and human resources policy. The people are friendly, which makes for a positive and supportive environment
Pros
Flexible business days, great payment, friendly environment
Cons
Dynamic and quickly changing business environment
With 411 Locals I have learned successfully sales, communication, marketing, and office skills
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 3, 2017
Great way to make some new friends and money. I had a great opportunity to grow within the company from an intern to a highly dedicated professional.
The average business day in 411 Locals is pretty easy going, mainly thanks to the constant support and friendly atmosphere. As a salesperson I have faced numerous situations, some of them were hard to cope with. However, thanks to the supportive management, I managed to overcome every situation I faced in.
This is how I have learned successfully sales, communication, marketing, and office skills.
Pros
Flexible working time, free snacks
Cons
Dealing with multiple leads

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 411 LOCALS. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at 411 LOCALS.

Powered by Comparably