411 LOCALS Employee Reviews

.The company is heading straight to the digital future
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 14, 2018
411 locals provide great earning potential and a lot of advancement opportunities. The management will make you feel like you are a part of a comapny family. They just continuously make improvements, as most companies do. This is leading to more leads, more sales, and more customers. Obviously, the company is growing rapidly, developing more and more sophisticated search engine optimization product.The company is heading straight to the digital future, which means more clients for the company and better earnings for the employees.
Pros
Generous bonus scheme, a lot of advancement opportunities
Cons
work-life balance, a lot of phone calls
A hiden gem
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2019
I dove deep into the industry when starting here which I found was just what I needed to grow within my career. 411 Locals definitely gave me that headstart to do what I love. I think that the employees and colleagues here are really helpful when it comes to new people like me at the time and that is awesome. It makes for a great work environment. There are a lot of company-wide events, too. Sometimes work can get a bit stressful because of the amount of work you have to do on your own due to the lack of people in some departments but it is managed well.
Pros
Learning environment, good training, friendly colleagues, company events.
Cons
Smaller departments with heavier workloads
All of the employees are very nice
Sales Executive/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 19, 2018
This company is consistently growing and there are a lot of opportunities to grow which is very motivational - at least it was for me. My experience with this company is great and it taught me a lot about the marketing industry as a whole. The office is in a really great location and it is pretty big which creates a super comfortable environment. All of the employees are very nice and willing to help you get settled in and understand your job - this was very important for me.
Pros
Competitive work environment, friendly coworkers, awesome training, great location.
Cons
It can be pretty fast-paced and demanding when you are not prepared for it.
411 Locals teached me so much about sales, digital marketing, search engine optimization, website design, WordPress
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 12, 2018
Working in the are of digital marketing was a dream job for me. Here, I learn so much about sales, digital marketing, search engine optimization, website design, WordPress! For me, it was a more like a College I am getting paid to study rather than a regular job.
Even as a job, it's not regular or just a job. Here, I am offering to the clients a very competitive product - local search optimization. Once started, they are starting to have more calls from prospective clients. Well, it's really exciting to work with people that are happy with the product, you are offering to them. They are just benefiting from it and the sales are easy.
Pros
The office location is excellent with easy bus access.
Cons
A lot of work - emails and phone calls. The number of the customers is growing, so the work either.
411 locals encourages friendliness
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 27, 2018
The company I use to work went bankrupt and I found myself broke. 411 locals gave me a hand, despite the fact that I was inexperienced in sales. They trained me and they trained me well. Now, I am making more than enough for a decent living. I am impressed by the tolerance and friendly culture they have. It’s a great company to work for
Pros
co-workers and a supportive environment
Cons
would like to see more team-buildings
The company offers a unique product That Really Workd
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 15, 2018
A stellar place to work, earn money and learn new, helpful things. As a rookie, I was totally unaware of what SEO is, and how to sell successfully via phone. However, the colleagues here are helpful and they provided me with mentorship and support since the very first day.
Thanks to the constant support and coaching, I needed only a short period of time to step on the rails.
The company offers a unique product - local search engine optimization. It really works and the number of clients is growing. That’s why my task is not challenging.
Pros
Clear goals and directions
Cons
Some days are very busy
The business process is simple, easy to learn and follow
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 20, 2018
The experience I had in 411 Locals is significantly different than what I initially expected. This company proof to be a different one. I expected the business process to be me bureaucratic and clumsy.
The things here are really simple and easy to understand. The business process is simple, easy to learn and follow. If any question arrived you don’t need to fill in heavy forms but just to write a short email. They are really fast fast moving and focused straight on producing results. The environment is supportive and everyone can make an impact and gain significant bonus.
Pros
learn, new, staff, good, tolerant, friendly, environment
Cons
The demand for the product is high, so It's challenging to deal with growing number of clients
Cool and friendly office environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 29, 2018
I have enjoyed my time at 411 Locals. Well, it was just time to move forward. My experience as sales agent has been remarkable and I have learned so much about search engine optimization and cold-calling.
Indeed, I managed to gain not just experience and new knowledge but to accumulate pretty nice amount of money. They pay on every sale and which made me a pretty happy person with money in my pocket.
The folks from the office are cool and everyone gets along well. The culture and perks at 411 Locals are great.
Pros
Great perks and flexibility in hours and work schedule. Work from home option.
Cons
The discount cards are including not enough shops and services
Some people were cool but it didn’t pay good at all for my background and skill sets
Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 30, 2018
Management degraded me in front of my peers in an angry tone. I don’t care who you are or where you come from, I will not be disrespected, especially if I never did anything wrong to you personally or professionally.
Pros
Lunch on Fridays
Cons
Horrible pay, bad management
I will be back
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2019
My experience with the company has been nothing but pleasant and very rewarding in many ways. I learned so much, grew as a person and professional. I’m currently on paternity leave, but I will definitely go back there.
Pros
Continuous training, awesome office location, great colleagues, regular team buildings.
Cons
There is quite the workload you need to handle and you can easily get stressed out at times.
Nice Workplace culture and fair earnings
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2018
I learned so much working at 411 Locals. Managed to become top sales performer in just 9 months. As a sales customer representative my daily routine was answering phones, speaking with customers about their accounts, answering questions suggesting local search engine optimization and so on. 411 Locas has a family first type of policy they care about their employees and customers. I learned how to handle large amounts of accounts and to deliver care to all of them.
Management and The Workplace culture was good. Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the people I worked with, and formed lasting relationships.
411 Locals undergone many changes in the past years. The management is well respected and received by the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was balancing everyday.
Pros
nice work environment, fair payment, eqaul treatment
Cons
not exploring, the fact, the company, is Official, Google, Partner
Forward -looking company
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 27, 2018
This is one really forward-looking company and in the time I have been working there so far, a lot has changed for the better. I am learning so much every day and it is awesome!
41 Locals is a pretty cool company
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 17, 2018
Indeed, 411 Locals is a pretty cool company to work for. It's even cooler if you have no experience because they give a chance to many young or inexperienced people. When I started, I was trained how to do the calls, how to sell, and so on.
Now, I making good money on a weekly basis because they pay per every deal. Pretty friendly and positive work environment.
Pros
regular breaks and regular payment
Cons
many emails and phone calls
my work realted results are written on my paycheck
Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 28, 2016
Thе office is cool, with a great panorama view, convenient bus access and parking space. I am in love with the team environment and the friendly attitude that is being encouraged by the management. When I started my career with 411 Locals, a manager was always around me and successfully mentored and coached me through the training process.
Now I am dealing with different types of leads and customers with ease. And the result is written on my paycheck.
Pros
We are offering a really competitive service that is generating a lot of benefits for our customers.
Cons
My advice is similar with the cons above
Nice product that is easy to sell
Easy deals and good payment (Current Employee) –  Many phone calls and emailsJuly 25, 2018
For me, it was a really good fortune working for 411 Locals. They just gave me not just a chance, but training, scripts, mentoring, coaching. All this result that I started to make more and more sales. It is easy for me to sell a product that is very beneficial for the clients. Seemingly, every small and local business owner would love the have his website on google first page.
it was the exact fit for me on the field of retention management
Retention Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 16, 2016
Suitable place to start a career on the field of marketing, sales, retention management. If you are interested in web technologies - this could the right place for you. Actually, it was the exact fit for me on the field of retention management. As the company is selling competitive products, the retention rate is more than 95%. Now I am using the experience gained from 411 Locals with new employer, that is running several restaurants. While I was working for 411 locals, there were some rainy days, of course. For me the hardest part was to explain technical stuffs to clients with interest on other areas. This might took even half an hour on the phone. But when properly explained to customer.... the bell rings. Your bonus is on the way to you.
Pros
learn how to do business, learn how to work as a part of a team
Cons
the cold calling might be monotonous
Pay and benefits are related to you personal efforts and results
Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 18, 2016
I can describe 411 Local as a really good fit to me, with great business culture and high level of job security. Pay and benefits are related to you personal efforts and results. There is a bell, and when somebody rings it - this mean not just that a deal is made, it means cash flows into the sales person wallet. Actually, this bell is quite motivating. The company is popular with its pretty fair pay and benefits schemes.
The other main advantage is the time flexibility so I can switch my working hours frequently. On my previous job, I was not allowed to do that. But here is just normal, an everyday routine. The next great part is coaching and training. There is always somebody right next to you to give you a hand if complicated cases arise.
Pros
Great coworkers and very very supportive business environment
Cons
The main con is that the company have the potential but is still not exploring more business niches
Not a desirable place to work
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 18, 2018
The pay is low and not worth the work required of you. The environment is very shady and cliquish. Don't work here if you have to pay bills or values you stand by.
Pros
Cons
Low pay and not worth the stress!!!
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 22, 2018
Fast pace environment everyone is nice managers are good workers . It's a little difficult but not difficult to where no one can't do it. All you do is answer phone calls.
Pros
Breaks every 1hour
Cons
Only get paid for commission
Rapidly growing company
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 5, 2018
The company is constantly growing. I would live to be a part of the growth and the success, however I need to relocate to New York. The working environment is supportive and everything is designed to help you make more customers. Coaching, Training, advisory….everything is at your disposal. I love the fact that the payment is related with the personal success and achievements. My efforts are appreciated and monetized immediately.
Pros
The office is located in and outstanding las vegas top notch business building
Cons
Fast growing company and cust reps need to handle the growing number of clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 411 LOCALS. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at 411 LOCALS.

Powered by Comparably