4imprint

4imprint Pay & Benefits reviews

Great Place to Work
4imprint was voted Great Place to Work for small and medium sized businesses for 11 years in a row for good reason. It is a great culture where you feel like a person rather than just an employee.

The company has had tremendous growth over the last several years nearly doubling in size. It continues to be a great place to work, but as with any company experiencing exponential growth, they have some kinks to work through.

The only reason I left was because of my personal preference for a smaller company and office environment. If not for that, I would still be employed there.
Pros
Great benefits!
Cons
Growing pains to work through
Started off as a great work place.....
The management is unorganized and only deal with people of their race. The pay is okay but the management needs a lot of work. The company is growing too fast and they have their head in the clouds.
Pros
Free food once a week or so
Cons
Short breaks. Being watched 24/7
Productive and casual atmosphere
I enjoy working here but I am also more than just a number. That's all I have to really say. I've made a lot of friends here. Love the casual atmosphere.
Pros
catering, benefits are incredible
Has gotten to be far too big of a company.
While benefits are great.. The culture is NOT what they advertise it to be... Upper management is out of touch with employees that actually do the work. And they are treated accordingly.
Coworkers and management are friendly
Coworkers were very nice and friendly to work with. The management was also very easy to work with when I needed off and flexible with scheduling my hours.
Heaven sent
As a single mom time management can be hard. 4imprint makes it so easy to balance home/work life. NP, physical therapist, chiropractor, massages all on site that i can go to on my lunch.... oil change??? They have a company that will pick up ur car while working and return it when done. I dont know how i would manage everything i do without 4imprint ls flexibility and benefits. I make amazing money, work with amazing people. All the managers are awesome and even the executives are humble and down to earth. Love the atmosphere at work and the 4i family.
Pros
On site physicians, caterers, discounts and perks, flexibility
Cons
None!
Avoid the Floater Department
Worked in the Floating Dept of Sales area, covering 2-3 CSR's desks while they were out. The work is extremely stressful with no thanks received from the reps.
During the rush periods, customer sales reps can not keep up with their one desk, but floaters are expected to cover 2-3 desks during the course of a day. Very large turnaround in this department, 18 people have left in the past 4 years that alone should be an indicator of problems within the department.

Upper management has received complaints but do nothing about the current manager who is un-approachable, favorites are given easy desks to cover on the daily schedule.
Pros
Free food days, 401K match
Cons
stressfull enviroment, poor managers
What you've heard is true...
I have been at 4imprint for 10 years and still am learning new skills. My manager listens and is available for questions/concerns anytime at all. At my last company I dreaded coming into work because it seemed like you could be fired at any moment. In the last recession, 4imprint didn't let a single person go...we didn't get any bonuses(totally understandable!), but kept our livelihood.

If you are looking for a place where you can make friends and feel valued, you should check this place out.
Pros
Great benefits, feel as though my work is valued
Cons
We change often, so you have to be nimble. I like that, but know others may not.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 4imprint?
A good place to work
4imprint is a good place to work, however, the middle managers are incompetent, and frequently play favorites. They will listen to your questions/comments/concerns/suggestions, but they will do nothing about them.
Pros
Good Pay, Good Benefits
Cons
Highly Stressful, Incompetent Middle Managers
Friendly place to work, lower management is easy to talk to and friendly.
4imprint is a nice place to work with excellent benefits and good pay. Shift supervisors are very friendly and look to develop a personal relationship with all employees. Job security is never a concern, advancements are limited.
Pros
Catered lunch, good pay, friendly supervisors
Cons
Limited advancement, no incentive to perform better
Productive and fun place to work
Everyone there greats you with a smile and a hello or good morning. The coworkers are upbeat and are terrific to work with. They have companies bring food in that you can buy for lunch. I enjoy getting up and going to work.
Pros
They know family comes first.
Cons
The pay needs to be higher.As a single mother I can support my kids on the pay.
4imprint is an excellent place to work for.
A typical work day included responding to emails, answering incoming calls, and making outbound calls to vendors and clients. These activities pertained to insuring that the client would receive their order on time for their event date.

I learned how to multi-task more efficiently. This would have been the hardest part of the job, since many client projects were worked on at once.

My management and co-workers were wonderful to work with.

The most enjoyable part of this job was working with my co-workers and clients.
Pros
The company culture and great benefits package.
Cons
None.
Great benefits and Employer to work for
This work place has some great qualities such as health insurance, match 401K, profit sharing, get free lunches once in a while, able to participate in activites such as finding Easter eggs, playing Bingo and winning prizes, costume contests, beard contests, being in the catalogs that go out to customers and more! We have quarterly meetings on how the company is doing and what our goal is for the following quarter. Some thing that are hard to overcome are the lack of cummunication between supervisors and employees. Things get changed without the employees knowing of it until it happens. Also, the favoritism between supervisor and employees. There is also no room to advance. Overall, it can be a fun environment to work in aside from some situations.
Pros
Company treats employees great with free lunches, onsite RN and NP
Cons
Lack of communication between Supervisor and Employees, Favoritism