4M Building Solutions Employee Reviews

Ambiente de trabajo tranquilo
Day Porter (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLAugust 14, 2019
Trabajo tranquilo pero sin posibilidad de ascender, a menos, que tengas el mismo gentilicio que la supervisora y el mánager.
Pros
Ninguno
Lazy management
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 14, 2019
Lazy manager. Always sitting at her desk on her phone. Never completed her assigned tasks for the day. Sometimes would leave 2 hours early. Would put blame for uncompleted tasks on other employees. Complaints about manager fell on deaf ears because her aunt was the account manager. Later found out that manager wasn't even supposed to be working for 4M because she was a convicted felon for stealing. Again, her aunt swept it under the rug.
A Boss Who Doesn't Know The Job
Floor Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 12, 2019
Poor manager Who Doesn't know the job People are disrespectful They Will Make A Mess And Look At You Then Lie To Get You Fired You Get The Same 9.00/hr on day or night shirt you don't get a raise until they want to Days Get 8 hours nights get 7 hours you get more work out on you when co workers call out
Pros
Cons
BOSS pay Hours
Tiring
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 9, 2019
Managers don't even know how to manage this job they expect alot out of you so they don't have to work they rather be kicking back in the office instead of helping out when we would be short handed
Needs more team players
Assistant manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 3, 2019
I love the job i worked hard and achieved different goals and tasks loved the building in general the people were great the security was great the pilots even were great yeah netjets
Don't work unless you know how much you are getting paid for sure
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mossville, ILAugust 2, 2019
I was hired as a cleaner but was put in forklift and did some bailing was told 12 an hour but was getting 10, and soon as I realized it I went to the 4m building and they was unaware of my new position. They did fix my pay but I was fired the next day for multiple lies I have been calling HR and no one never picks up.
Awesome business !
Custodian (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 1, 2019
I like this company. Great team and company to work with! Good training period for people who are non experienced. The managers will go above and beyond help meet the teams needs!
Overall not a bad place for a part time job.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 28, 2019
If you can get past cleaning some toilets then the job overall is ok. I work here part time and it’s not so bad, you get to work at your own pace, you aren’t bothered by anyone as long as you do what is expected of you. I get 2 banks done a night and the longest time I have spent in one bank has been 2 hours. Supplies are given in a timely manner. Play some music and get to work and you’ll be ok.
They just don't care
Janitor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 22, 2019
These guys just don't care. Middle management is bad. Supervisors are bad.
I was supposed to get paid for a holiday, and did not get it because I went part time for about 3 weeks. They told me to my face "It's let your time resets" like as if I was new or something

Scum bags. Don't work here.
4m sucks
Scrubber operator (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, KYJuly 14, 2019
4m is not a place to work and they treat their employees bad the so called co worker are like little kids they tell on u for any little thing and they will make stuff up.
This was the most stressful job that I've ever had to work for I enjoyed working there but with all the miscommunications im happy to have been termin
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 4, 2019
The supervisor was always drunk you could never find him well ever needed berry argumentative never having the right words to say doing job situations
If you need a job right away then apply
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Bulverde, TXJune 24, 2019
It’s easy to apply but the pay is low and the work is more than what you get paid for, not much room for advancement and it’s a father son dynamic the manager is the dad and the supervisor is his son so good luck trying to move up and they try to keep it a secret.
Just a basic job.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, KYJune 17, 2019
Just starting off ready for somewhere I can advance at.I live in a small town with lots of factory options. I am going to try to find somewhere for my either.
They don’t pay the hours you’ve worked they use their employees
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Palm beach gardensJune 15, 2019
They make promise they don’t keep they say they will pay you towards the end of the year and they fire you and don’t pay what they owe, They are rats.
Think they can take advantage of employees. Payed no over time salary pay 1,000 every 2weeks from 8 to 10 promised commison at the end i they fired me
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Palm beach gardens floridaJune 12, 2019
Previous company had over30 employees now they cut down to 7demanding their employees to finish, salary pay was 1,000 2weeks working from 8am to 10p.m
Pros
Treat their employees unfair and abuse of them, we are human and we should try everyone with respect
Cons
Pay unfair promise commison at the end they fire you
Adult Day Care
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2019
The associates there are Loud,Ghetto,Drama.LAZY Mangers need to Be more frim and stick to the rules they claim they enforce Lol They really Tick me off We need some Mangers who has Business about themselves and not be their Friend but be their Mangers. The Place is something else
4M Building Solutions
Janitorial supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 10, 2019
Management is fair but salary is low for cost of living around the area. If youre not custom to working long hours than this not might be the employement for you.
Have to stay busy
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJune 3, 2019
There is always something to do. If you do not have something to do there is someone there who will be generous enough to suggest something you can do on site. There is a list of must do task to complete long as those are complete all is well.
This job sucked
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 2, 2019
This company is just plain unprofessional. Management do not know what to do. I would never work for this place again too much drama throw the whole job away
Pros
Cons
They just plain dont care
laid back job
general cleaner (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 27, 2019
Your assigned to your own work area. for example if you collect all the trash you have a key to these locked rooms to pick up their trash . People who clean the restrooms have a certain key to get to these rooms that require access.
Pros
vending machines
Cons
short breaks, no healthcare benefits, low salary