4M Building Solutions Employee Reviews

Great for motivated individuals
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 7, 2019
If you are motivated and hard working this is the place for you. Hard work is recognized and rewarded. This company is filled with very knowledgeable management. They are always willing to lend a hand to anyone needing them.
Very unprofessional
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MODecember 4, 2018
This company was ok when I first started. Then there true colors started to show this company only cares about themselves. The site and regional management team are horrible and talk down to you as if you are scum on the bottom of there shoes. I would never recommend this job to no one.
Pros
pay
Cons
unprofessional
Hours
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 21, 2018
Most places are only part time. You may end up doing a different labor if other team members have called off. Safety is a very important issue in this line of work.
Yes it was fun and easy
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MONovember 13, 2018
4m was a good job i just only had a problem I had was i got fired bscausd i missed a day because my son was aboht to be born an they told me that was important and i took that to heart.
Pros
Cons
No breaks
Fast paced
Matinence (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MONovember 12, 2018
Great company to work for good managers.you stay busy.the job is easy as long as you place yourself. Can work independently.all cleaning products are provided for you.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Short breaks
Good company
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLNovember 6, 2018
I was fired from this job because of testing that I needed to get done under suspicion of cancer. The management would not let me take a certain number of days off after a biopsy that i needed to get and had little to no notice of.
Depending on who you worked with you could have a good time with employees and get the job done perfectly
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 6, 2018
The day would start by get to work at 3-4pm having to be the first person there I would make sure all of my employees stations we well stocked and ready for them to begin work
Pros
Worked nights
Cons
Some rude employees
Poor management
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 5, 2018
There is a lot of bias situations there and the manager and supervisors are unprofessional. This is not a forever job and they make the job harder than what it is.
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Sylacauga, ALOctober 31, 2018
Will be better with longer hours and every week pay. Haven't been there long but working on moving up with the company. Very laid back if u like cleaning.
Fun to work for and travel
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 26, 2018
Great company to work for and travel. Good benefits learned alot from traveling to other states and experiencing different types of environments. Sorry I had to leave for medical reasons
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Left because of medical reason
Its an ok place to start off at not for a long time
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILSeptember 21, 2018
Its alright to start off. They do not give you a raise unless your a team lead. You make 8.50 thats all . cleaning the hospital so i feel more should be made
Cons
Low pay
Stressful long days but the long breaks make up for it.
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOAugust 31, 2018
It’s a good job to make good money but there is no communication between employees. Depressing work place and filthy environment. One of the pros is that the building is heavily secured
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Hot building, everything is far
Productive place
General cleaner (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILAugust 28, 2018
I love workin for them i wish i can do it again.evryone was friendly they trained us very well n gave us good overtime.every cleaning group was great. Thanks to lead n supervisor getting the job done.
Pros
Friendly workers
Cons
Decent breaks
not fun at all and its always something if u go to fsst they want u to dlow down...
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 18, 2018
Stay to your self and jus do your work... Be there on time if not its a third degree... Not enough money for what they want u to do
. and the jobs are way to far...
Pros
stay to your self
Cons
they will find anything to mess with u
Fast paced, team effort work enviroment
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Taylorville, ILAugust 12, 2018
4M is a very efficient, fast paced work environment. The manager for my establishment was very efficient, appreciative, and organized when working. Part time position was the only position available so I had to leave to start full time employment.
Pros
team environment
Cons
If you have no dignity or self respect this place is perfect for you
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Russellville, KYJuly 20, 2018
I’ve worked in some pretty awful places, but this was by far the worst. I have never been treated more like dirt in my life and everyone that I worked with agreed. Both of the supervisors are rude and inappropriate, and the boss is one of the most unsympathetic and unfair people that I’ve ever met. You’re not paid well and you’re treated like the garbage you take out. Not only by your supervisors, but also by the people whose offices you clean. Take my advice and don’t work here. Find a factory job that’s five days a week that pays better and you’re treated better.
Cons
Poor management, harassment, poor pay
What a joke
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  MissouirJuly 19, 2018
This company is the worst, they offer little pay for your hard work, they receive 2 bonuses every year and all we get is a scratchers ticket, .05 cent raise every year. They tell you once they make money you will make money, we've been making them money for years and have yet to get any bonuses from them. They try to get you to do extra work and pay you with extra hours, and then deny your overtime, there arent any pros to working here. 2 people working on each shift, but if one doesnt show up, the other person has to do their work with no extra pay like promised.
Overworked and underpaid, no real insurance, union they use doesnt care anything for the employees and does what it can to help the company and not the employee.
Pros
Cons
Everything, place is a joke
A good job to work for
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 15, 2018
A typical day at work for me was to start on the top floor cleaning out all of the offices then the bathrooms and work my way down. There was no hard part about this job.
If u absolutely have no dignity go ahead and wrk for these people
Janitorial/Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 3, 2018
Don't waste ur precious time with these wack jobs!the company is wack,ur underpaid,no products ever to work with,turn off air wen ur working,night supervisor very lazy,and a alchoholic,Badgers good employee,kisses up to lazy ones
Pros
Nuthin
Cons
Good atmosphere to work in at the account I was assigned to
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 22, 2018
If you get hired at this company an your position isnt ready, wait until it is. I was hired for full time, got asked to temporary work at a part time position, I accepted an was stuck there.
Pros
New nice accounts less work
Cons
You wont always get the position you apply for at least I didnt.