4M Building Solutions Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
not fun at all and its always something if u go to fsst they want u to dlow down...
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 18, 2018
Stay to your self and jus do your work... Be there on time if not its a third degree... Not enough money for what they want u to do
. and the jobs are way to far...
Pros
stay to your self
Cons
they will find anything to mess with u
Fast paced, team effort work enviroment
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Taylorville, ILAugust 12, 2018
4M is a very efficient, fast paced work environment. The manager for my establishment was very efficient, appreciative, and organized when working. Part time position was the only position available so I had to leave to start full time employment.
Pros
team environment
Cons
If you have no dignity or self respect this place is perfect for you
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Russellville, KYJuly 20, 2018
I’ve worked in some pretty awful places, but this was by far the worst. I have never been treated more like dirt in my life and everyone that I worked with agreed. Both of the supervisors are rude and inappropriate, and the boss is one of the most unsympathetic and unfair people that I’ve ever met. You’re not paid well and you’re treated like the garbage you take out. Not only by your supervisors, but also by the people whose offices you clean. Take my advice and don’t work here. Find a factory job that’s five days a week that pays better and you’re treated better.
Cons
Poor management, harassment, poor pay
What a joke
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  MissouirJuly 19, 2018
This company is the worst, they offer little pay for your hard work, they receive 2 bonuses every year and all we get is a scratchers ticket, .05 cent raise every year. They tell you once they make money you will make money, we've been making them money for years and have yet to get any bonuses from them. They try to get you to do extra work and pay you with extra hours, and then deny your overtime, there arent any pros to working here. 2 people working on each shift, but if one doesnt show up, the other person has to do their work with no extra pay like promised.
Overworked and underpaid, no real insurance, union they use doesnt care anything for the employees and does what it can to help the company and not the employee.
Pros
Cons
Everything, place is a joke
If u absolutely have no dignity go ahead and wrk for these people
Janitorial/Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 3, 2018
Don't waste ur precious time with these wack jobs!the company is wack,ur underpaid,no products ever to work with,turn off air wen ur working,night supervisor very lazy,and a alchoholic,Badgers good employee,kisses up to lazy ones
Pros
Nuthin
Cons
Good atmosphere to work in at the account I was assigned to
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 22, 2018
If you get hired at this company an your position isnt ready, wait until it is. I was hired for full time, got asked to temporary work at a part time position, I accepted an was stuck there.
Pros
New nice accounts less work
Cons
You wont always get the position you apply for at least I didnt.
Easy
Janitor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 21, 2018
Easy work . nice management different locations so you can have a close by job . hires all cultures of peoples
So not judgements of who you are
Always moving so wont get bored
Pros
Fun peOple
Cons
Hard if pregnant
Very friendly place to work
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 30, 2018
I’m good at cleaning good at keeping a good pace with time I don’t mind working with others I also like helping others if needed if I need any help I will ask one of the employees
A Nice good enviroment work day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 22, 2018
It Is a Good job and is very comfortable and the employee and co workers are there for each other. There can be some stuff like not doing the work or something bad but everyone is there to help
I liked the enviroment everywhere i worked.
Day Porter (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 22, 2018
Everyone there was easy going. Manager was nice and understanding. I see it this way you treat others the way u wanna be treated. And everything will be much better. Not just for u but for you and your coworkers .
They need to fire all managers and all supervisors there especially the ones that been for so long they treat all the workers really bad very rude to
G.Cleaner (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 19, 2018
The place never have been stocked with product that we need to clean different companies it's been a month where we didn't have clean towels to clean the Stalls or mop head to clean the mops floors it was just all about how they come in a we come in to do a job without any product to have to work with
great team of people to work with
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottumwa, IAMay 16, 2018
Excellent work expierence everyone is helpful and is non judgemental. It's like having another family. Anyone who recieves a chance to work with the Ottumwa Team its an excellent opprotunity and expierence.
Pros
deffiently team oriented
Cons
need more hours
great work place love the job
assistant account manager/floor tech (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILApril 19, 2018
i started out as a floor tech and move up to assistant account manager. i loved the job never intended to leave but with my wife working there and going thru divorce i had to leave
Pros
fast advancement
Cons
my account manager above me
Great Service
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 16, 2018
I believe my pervious job help me gain unlimited skills in professional areas suggest as communication and time management, and multi-tasking. Working with friendly staff always also me to gain skills I didn’t have prior to being employed allowing me to have experience to figure jobs.
Pros
Compensation, good work environment, multi locations
Cons
I feel there were no cons to this job.
Preductive and fun work place
Floor Tech (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 2, 2018
It’s peace full and you work at your own pace you take directions and go then your on your own till you come back up to clock out you don’t feally see anyone until the end of the day you may see them a couple of time depending on how big your work area is
No extra hours
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLJanuary 11, 2018
Ridiculous job. Not paid enough for the amount of labor we do every single day. They want 8 hours worth of work from you in just 4. Manager pretended not speak English for a month. Terrible place to work
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Pay
Very competitive and above average pay
District Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 16, 2017
Very competitive and above average pay for the industry.
Extremely fast paced work environment.
Great opportunity for learning a business model.
4-M is in multiple cities.
Pros
good pay
Cons
work/family balance
Good motivated employees
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 28, 2017
This was a steady paced building with a team that worked together well . Everyone had a goal each and every day that was completed on a nightly basis .

To me it was a relaxed work place .
Pros
Every day has a goal .
Cons
Night hours
Only if you absolutely need a job
Floor Hand (Former Employee) –  Russellville, KYNovember 21, 2017
I intended on working hard and being reliable. After the first week, employees of Logan Aluminum were defecating in urinals, slicing trash bags, and so on.
I didnt like it because the job had so much drama.
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 26, 2017
I would never go back there people at that place so rude the supervisors talk to you any type of way. They look down on you and before we start our shift security guard had to pat us down before we start working and after our shift end, like we were in prisons.
Pros
Breaks were longs
Cons
Too many females