4over, Inc. Employee Reviews

Horrible place stay away
Operator (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 9, 2019
This place is very hard on their employees and pays low. High turn around. They fire people just because they wanted to downsize. Downsize is never good. Means no job security. Every day there is a meeting during all employees are told that they can be fired for anything. This includes listening to music, beening on cell phone even to check the time ( by the way there are hardly any clocks so hard to know what time it is.) Seen them hire people then fire them the same day just because they realized they dont really need them.
Pros
Pto after 5 years is okay
Cons
clock out to take lunch, No talking to other coworkers or you get let go, Management doesn't want employees to be happy
Stay away
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2018
Low pay, over work employees because of being under staffed, encourages unproductive employees over productive ones, no chance for advancement, incompetent management. Broken machines that don't get fixed. Not open to new ideas.
Cons
Low pay, under staffed
Not the Best Place to Work
Packer (Current Employee) –  Huber Heights, OHOctober 31, 2018
Lots of drama, politics, poor management. No clear way to advance. Advancement is difficult to achieve and the details of moving up are very vague. Work/life balance is awful, you will always work Saturdays. The place is dusty and disgusting, especially on the production floor. Be prepared to get very sick for your first 2 weeks starting here. Hard work is punished while laziness and misconduct is overlooked. Just stay away, there are much better opportunities out there.
Pros
Wage is ok, PTO is decent too.
Cons
Drama, bad management, lack of advancement, poor work/life balance, unclean.
Horrible place to work
Bindery Operator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 10, 2018
The work is easy. The work environment however, is horrible. They favorite certain employees over everyone. The management is weak and you can tell they don’t know how to run the place by their actions or lack there of. They lie to you about how good this place is. They under pay you and they will overwork you. This is more of entry level print shop, if you have experience then don’t waste your time.
Pros
Non
fun place to work
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 2, 2018
It was exciting great people to work around. treated their employees good and felt like i was appreciated for doing my job. overall it was a great experience for me.
Ok job if you need trainning, wouldnt recomend it to anyone with experience.
Operator 3 (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 31, 2018
Equipment is broken and wore out, have to train new people weekly. Managent is in way over their head one person tries to manage 34 people and do four jobs, fails consistently and blaims everyone else. Lots of promises are made none are kept. All in all if you want to learn a trade it's good place to start but if your a journeyman don't waste your skills, they will never appreciate your talent. It is the Mc Donalds of print.
Discrimination is the normal, and while they give you pto they never approve it and take it as much as possible. Been in printing 20 years and have never been so let down in a company that I put my all in.
Pros
Cons
Poor managment no room for growth, run down equipment.
There's no better workplace than 4Over, Inc.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 5, 2018
As long as u went in and did your job you had no worries; your shift was over before u knew it. Co workers there were team players; they never let a co-worker struggle; everyone helped everyone. There's no better workplace than 4Over, Inc.
Excellent interview and nice manager
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMay 8, 2018
Perfect interview with management excellent company to work. Good atmosphere applied her for delivery driver. Hope to work here again. Very flexible is you need any day off
Working shipping and receiving and pick up
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Moonachie, NJApril 18, 2018
Am working shipping and receiving plus pick up window, scanning the label, check the weight, send the right person right time, make sure my job completely done the right way with a company police, working with my supervisor as a team ,learning a lot of stuff ,how to shipping and receiving,.working window customers they got there own items ,to make sure before they leaving must sign or print the name, I will do my best my customers happy ,if anything wrong, I call my supervisor to solve the problem,.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
Short break
Not a good company to work for - Very Dishonest
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City UTMarch 12, 2018
If you are looking at working for this company, I would think again. The corporate office is a joke, they are unorganized and do not understand basic laws of HR. Your manager and corporate will tell you that they will be advancing you, but it will never happen. Then when you ask about it, they will set you up to be fired. A bit of advice if you do work there, act stupid. They do not like anyone who can think on their own or offer a way of doing things better. They think they know everything. If you have a degree, don't worry about using any of it here. They don't care what you bring to the table. Don't worry about dedicating yourself to this job, they will not appreciate anything extra that you bring to the table. The same rules do not apply to everyone. The employee handbook is only followed for some, while others get away with anything. You are always set up to have to lie to corporate to cover up what is really going on.
Pros
None that I can think of
Cons
The corporate office can not get on the same page
They suck
4over is not even 4th best, last over (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 9, 2018
Let's be honest, this is a sweat shop. They use and abuse. There are better places. They want you to try out for two weeks with no benefits. Bad conditions, hot no air, this is Phoenix. Bad pay, really bad pay.
Pros
Job
Cons
Worst place I have worked in years
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 1, 2018
As a packer you can expect less than $9 an hour. Standing at tables for long hours. Hands and fingers cut continuously, from paper with sharp edges.
Company is based in California, owned by Middle Eastern family. There is the mentality of females not being promoted, along with managers playing favoritism with male employees.

Drugs openly used, by both managers and some employees.

If you attempt to address the issue, your vehicle will be damaged. Mandatory overtime no excuses, they wait until time to leave then tell you that you can not leave.

So run don't walk away from this company.
Entry level company
inventory and shipping clerk (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJanuary 28, 2018
Ok for starters. Not a great company for long term.or career advancement. Do not know much about the management.
Not recommended for people who are seeking for a fulfilling or high-paying jobs
continous work flow
JOGGER/ CUTTER OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 17, 2018
a normal day would be getting to work and immediately start the day. breaks would be at 8, 10 and 12 two of which are ten minute breaks and of course lunch. The work load itself would be constant but not to heavy though at times it could be a bit much. Management could of been better. they fail to recognize hard workers and show signs of favoritism towards certain people. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with power tripped team leads and the most enjoyable part would be the kind nature of my fellow employees. everyone is literally a team.
Pros
they ran on pto time which would build up over time and gaurantee days off
Cons
short breaks and lack of acknowlegdment
very bad experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CANovember 25, 2017
this place was the sadest workplace that I ever worked for. the management treat you like a dog.. they have no respect for any employee and they do not meet the lowest standards for a normal work enviorment
Not a good work environment when equipment didn't work
Machine Operator cutter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 19, 2017
Wasn't happy with management
Broken equipment wouldn't get fixed properly

Great benefits
401k life insurance
Paid time off
Not a very good place
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Milton, WAOctober 2, 2017
I worked at this facility for almost 2 years and my facility manager made me very afraid to come to him with anything that was going on between myself and other coworkers. I was constantly being picked on by older coworkers who thought they were above me when I had been there longer then them. I would get frustrated when no one would help me then they would go to my facility manager and complain that they were scared to work with me even though they weren't the ones helping me. There is no team work in that facility.
Pros
2 10 minute breaks, 1 half an hour lunch, medical, vision, dental
Cons
no team work, down grading from upper management
Poor communications
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Huber Heights, OHSeptember 8, 2017
Was hired to aide in start up of a new sheet fed facility with bindery dept. Communications were very difficult do to a language barrier.
Extremely long hours created a quick burnout situation.
decent work in very old building
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJune 9, 2017
Management changed pretty often.
Had freedom working on projects and database.
Sometimes can push forward your ideas.
Some nice employees.
Very old building.
Wonderful place to work!
Bindery Operator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 22, 2017
I very much enjoyed the fast paced work environment. I feel as though management cares for me as a person. The work/life balance is shifty. Money is good. OT is available. Benefits are great. Work is constant. Job security!!! I would recommend this place to family.
Pros
Caring employees, excellent morale, fun and exciting workplace.
Cons
Sometimes a little too much OT, Mandatory OT

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 4over, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7