4Patriots

Working at 4Patriots: 19 Reviews

Great Team Environment with Solid Pay!

4Patriots has been a blessing to me and my family. The pay is fairly strong with opportunity for yearly raises. I don't ever feel overly stressed at work. There is always somebody available to answer your questions. There can be a good amount of grey area when it comes to policies and procedures. As well as the systems can be a little.... shall I say, funky? The company provides great benefits and often sends care packages to their employees to show appreciation.

Pros

Remote! Good Pay! Team Environment but with independent work.

Cons

Business can be up and down. Some days slow, some days very busy. Systems and policy grey areas.

Good People... sorta

It seems pretty pretentious but good enough. They don't really train everyone well enough which causes problems with customers.

4Patriots insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment
  • Fair pay for job

I thought I had found the perfect job until 2020. They changed with the culture, political landscape and they took PPP money when they were hiring not laying people off! They started not to care about their customers or employees, they got very greedy through the pandemic. They changed, they didn’t care about the customers that built their company anymore it was all about their love of money!They micromanage you and make it impossible to earn a bonus because their KPI‘s are not achievable! They keep raising the pay for customer service reps thinking that they will stay, however, they keep leaving! Money isn’t everything, unless you are in management at this company!

Pros

Pre May 2020

Cons

Management, stealing PPP money when they weren’t laying people off, when other mom and pop businesses truly needed it

Official response from 4Patriots

May 13, 2022
I'm sorry that the latter portion of your employment experience didn't meet your expectations. We ’re especially appreciative of our amazing Customer Service team who work hard to serve and satisfy our customers. We take great pride in the thousands of positive customer reviews that confirm customer satisfaction with our products and services, including A+ Rating and 4.6 of 5 stars on BBB with 840+ customer reviews, 4.6 of 5 stars on Facebook with 1,600+ reviews, 4.8 of 5 stars on Google with 1, 500+ reviews and a net promoter score (NPS) over 70 that is considered “world-class” in the retail industry. We strive to be a great place for great people to do their best work , which is why we offer our employ ees generous starting salaries, regular salary increases, a bonus opportunity to earn 10-20% of compensation every quarter, a 6% company match on 401k retirement investments, a free health insurance option for individuals, student debt repayment match, professional development and many other benefits. We’re blown away at the caliber of the people on our team and we appreciate each one of them. I hope your next employment opportunity offers you a more suitable workplace for your needs. Please contact me at rebecca.templeman@4patriots.com if you wish to discuss this further.

They truly care about you!

This is a wonderful, supportive, honest, transparent company. I loved my time there. Albeit short I would recommend any one to join them. They take care of you and it’s truly a family environment. They pay well, they listen, and they go above and beyond for the employees! Fun events, catered holiday meals, thousands of dollars worth of free products! 100% free health insurance! Only thing is they do check your credit to work there and you have to have a very clean background.

Pros

Free products, wonderful events, remote environment

Cons

Systems are Little buggy. HR department is a little too swift. (That could be a good thing, or bad, depending on the situation)

This is a great company!!!!

I Love my Job. I feel very blessed to be able to work from home and assist so many people in such an uncertain time. The company makes me feel appreciated and valued as an employee and are willing to help you grow and succeed. Management is fair and always avail to assist. Honestly this is a great place. Join the Team! you will not be disappointed! I love it here :)

Pros

Great company, Pto, 401K, Health Benefits, Work from home

Productive Workplace with a Strong Sense of family presence.

4Patriots helps you feel a sense of belonging and progression. Very helpful and friendly co-workers and always something to do while on calls. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a calling to assist those in becoming truly self-reliant and appreciated in life.

Pros

Work Equipment Provided

Cons

Short Breaks

Overall great place to work.

Lots of growing pains! This is a great thing for a company but it is more workload for a small staff . The supervisors are there when you need them and encourage you and help you succeed. The work from home is plus also.

Pros

Great supervisors, Good communication, work from home, overall great place to work!

Cons

Growing pains but I know the company will overcome it.

Best job ever

If you're thinking of applying for 4Patriots, please do it. I absolutely adore my job and the culture is phenomenal. I truly feel supported by the company and they put their employees first over everything. They have wonderful benefits and paid holidays.

Pros

Benefits, Culture, Remote

Cons

None so far

Not worth the stress

The job was great until they became greedy and money hungry. No matter the blood and tears you pour into this company you are still nothing unless you become a.managers pet. There is no advancement unless you completely dedicate yourself to sucking up to a manager. They happy we love everyone lie wears off and in time you will find yourself with all the bare bones grunt work while the pet gets advanced.

Pros

Benifits

Cons

Everything is a lie.

Never experienced this withANY company before...

I've worked for several companies prior to 4Patriots and I must say they blow my mind every day (in a good way) We are really based on customer satisfaction and not just the bottom line for the company! I love the way everyone is treated and admire the fact that our owners are hands-on and not just a name and picture (unlike several other companies) The Best Company I've every worked for!

Great company

I absolutely love my job and the people I work with and for. We have such a fun work environment and have become a family although a lot of us work remotely. The pay is great, there are lots of perks and the owners and supervisors are very transparent and down to earth. They treat all employees with respect and never fail to let us know how much we’re appreciated.

Productive and Motivating

I always feel so appreciated for the work I do. There is always someone to help and no question is ever a stupid question. They find means and ways to ensure we are happy and motivated and they have a good pay rate.

A Nurturing Culture

I've had a number of jobs through the years. Nowhere else have I seen the nurturing culture that exists at 4Patriots. And it all starts at the top with owners who are generous and who provide clear direction and set realistic goals for success.

High-Performers Excel at 4Patriots

One of the best things about 4Patriots is the room for growth. "Actively seek to learn, improve & grow" is one of the company's core values... and "active" is an important part of that. You WILL be challenged here as a professional so bring your A game! The rewards for doing so are fantastic: team members who take ownership of their work, competitive compensation packages, flexible work hours, and work that truly makes a difference in the lives of customers. Plus, you'll get regular feedback on your performance and the opportunity to take leadership positions and grow your own career. If you are the type of person that enjoys bringing your best and "leaving it all on the field" -- you'll find that the sky's the limit for you at 4Patriots.

The greatest company I have ever worked for

They care so much about their employees and their customers. They are genuine and kind people who are making a tangible difference in the lives of those around them. I am so grateful to work here.

The management team cares about our well being and wants to see us succeed.

Great place to work and everyone cares about everyone. They want to see you learn, improve and grow within the company which is fantastic. I have no complaints at all.

If you are looking for a company that will help you Learn, Improve and Grow as a person and within the company this is an amazing place to be!

I absolutely love working for 4Patriots! It is without a doubt the best company I have ever worked for, I know I always have support from my company, fellow employees and my supervisors whenever I need any assistance. This is a company that takes care of their employees and in return, we take care of them and our customers as if they were our family because it is important to us. I never thought I would say I love going to work every day but I can honestly say that I do!

Love my 4Patriots Family!

4Patriots has become family and they make coming to work enjoyable. Management is very understanding and do anything they can to help you succeed. The company is customer centric and puts rapport building over strict metrics. The pay is very good for a remote position, and there are a lot of benefits and perks, including a all expense paid trip to Nashville each year! You get to meet your co-workers in person, have further training and mingle with the executive team at the company dinner. What other company does this?!! If you want to work for a company that truly does care about their customers and employees, this is the place to be.

Pros

Good pay, remote work, great culture and team, helpful management team.

Cons

Only hire in certain states, insurance could be better.

Has potential but lacks friendly structure

I've have worked at better places but I've also worked at worse. The owners (partner's) seem to be truly good people. But the operation and functionality of the customer service department and marketing and copy writing department needs to be better operated and more employee and customer friendly.

Pros

Decent Pay and Benefits, Pto, 401K

Cons

Constantly changing, Micro Managing, Stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 4Patriots. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare 4Patriots with

Learn about 4Patriots in popular locations

• 4Patriots
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?