5280 Home Care and Attendant Services Employee Reviews

Care giver (Current Employee) –  variesApril 6, 2018
5280 is a great company to work for. I have been there for 4 years and have no plans of leaving. They are willing to work with almost any schedule and have plenty of clients to work with. they are always growing and work hard at making sure not only their clients, but care givers are happy.
Pros
Being able to have a work schedule that works with my life
Cons
They don't offer insurance yet
Great Company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CoApril 3, 2018
This is a great company to work for. Competitive pay and great office staff. They have plenty of clients to keep me busy. They are continuously growing.
Pros
Flexibility, Great Training and Great Staff
Cons
No benefits until 1yr of employment
Boring
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 26, 2017
i hated the management. they would send me out to some faaarrr away places. they wouldn’t respect my commute. the pay was poor. i simply do not like that company at all
Pros
breaks
Cons
distance
Horrible work staff
CNA (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 25, 2016
There is a woman that works for them named Dannet that has had 2 DUI's. No license. Drinks and smokes marijuana and she drives clients in her car. She also occasionally takes her kids to clients houses with her to have them help too. Management has been made aware of this and still continue to let her take care of your loved ones. I would NOT recommend someone going through this company for help.
Pros
N/a
Unprofessional owners and staff
LPN (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 8, 2016
I would never recommend this place as either an employee or someone needing care. The main owner, C, is horrible to deal with and completely unprofessional. They continually promise hours they cannot deliver, or cut them, staff runs all over the metro area instead of having centrally located clients. The orange haired person I dealt with in the office, is a friend of C and in no way qualified for the role. I have seen how both treat clients and would never place someone I cared about, or even knew in their care.

The clients I had I really liked and miss working with them.
Pros
Clients
Cons
schedule, owner, office staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 5280 Home Care and Attendant Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5