5G Communications

5G Communications Employee Reviews

fast and energetic surrounding.

Working between departments to manage customer queries and handle termination fees. You get out what you put in have to be ready to do what it takes to get the job done.

Terrible, Unhealhty place to work.

Staff are undertrained while being over worked with no appreciation, People are fired and hired whenever they please with no good reason. The believe that as they offer weekly incentives that this makes up for poor treatment of their staff. The sales men and higher employees in the company are the only ones to be treated with respect. Managers are rude and unprofessional, they are never willing to help and always pass the responsibility on to the next person or completely avoid you all together. People were worried to say what was wrong as you would be fired on the spot. They enjoy making money and have no interest in the people making the money for them. The fellow colleagues are all very nice people however when everyone is unhappy about how they are being treated it makes the days very difficult. I would completely avoid working here the friendly attitude at the start is hiding what's to come. In my few months with the company many people were fired, they are not as nice as they would like to portray at the start.

5G gives you opportunities no other company would

A day at work can sometimes be very busy, but you are well supported by your team and the Management, who aren't afraid to muck in and help get the job done. All the management also have a great open door policy. The culture is really fun, summer and Christmas parties every year and there is always something going on socially, if not with your team with another and events are never closed off, its very much 'the more the merrier'. Early finish on an Friday with a free drink - decent. Commission is uncapped, so there is no limit to what you can earn if you put the effort in, the only people who ever complain about money are the ones who are lazy and only do the bare minimum. They will let you do whatever training you want, even if it is to train to work in a different department - for example someone who worked in Customer Care wanted to do Marketing and 5G paid for their training.

Pros

Early finish Fridays, good commission schemes for all staff

Cons

There aren't any

Great team

Good team feel involved and wanted within the company. happy to help you progress personally and profesionally. great rates of pay and good benifits

Pleasant staff and management

There are plenty of incentives to do well with 5G and the focus on staff development is huge. The whole set up is very efficient and the management show great interest in you. The staff and management are very supportive and always strive to help you in anyway possible. There was a time when I was really unwell and they sent me to their private doctor because I couldn't get an appointment with my own. There are plenty of chances to earn commission on top of your basic salary and this is a great top up on your salary. I can't fault 5G in anyway at all

Pros

commission, incentives, development

Cons

Strict process

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Sales driven

Worked overtime on a daily basis. Worked through breaks to meet demands. Didn't agree with Company ethics. Loved - Nothing. Hated - everything.

Pros

Company social at end of week.

Cons

Ethics are sales based rather that customer driven.

Brilliant

Learnt a lot about working within a business. I learnt how to become a great personal assistant to a sales manager.

Fast Paced Environment

A typical day at work included:Face to face selling.To new and existing customers.Sell lines, calls, broadband and telephone systems.Regularly hit personal target and team targets.The most enjoyable part of the job was finalising a deal.

Cons

very long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 5G Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• 5G Communications