7-Eleven Careers & Employment - Working at 7-Eleven
Work happinessScores based on about 2,926 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJoe DePinto
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
What would you say about your employer?
Do I have cash handling and lottery experience also do I have my food handlers certification
I had an interview today. The owner looked at my resume and asked what did you do at your last job? Because I will be working two jobs she asked why do I want to have two jobs? Have you ever been to 7-eleven overnight? Have you ever dealt with a drunk person and had them listen to you? How do you think a drunk person would react if you denied them alcohol? What would you do if your friends came in and asked for a free pizza? What would you do if someone called from 7-eleven and asked you to scan a barcode?
I went to an interview today the manager just asked me my availability and where I last worked at and the responsibility I had at the last job that was the only 2 questions I was asked
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at 7-Eleven?Published on May 24, 2021