7 Eagle Group
View all 7 Eagle Group reviews

7 Eagle Group

7 Eagle Group Director of Recruiting Review

Doing the Right Thing for the Right People

Great owner who is passionate about helping connect military veterans with employers nationwide. I enjoyed my time with 7Eagle, but needed to transition for personal reasons.

Pros

Great owner

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

I didn’t learn as much because I’ve been working a very long time so I’m most things I already know how to do.

The hardest part was trying to figure out how they counted their money at the end of the night. And also how they would re stock there drinks. And I’ve learned how to talk way better with customers then I already knew.

Passionate and proud team that finds veterans their next career opportunity and employers their next great employee

You know the old adage - "Love what you do, and you'll never work a day in your life". SO very true here at 7 Eagle. We're lucky to derive our job satisfaction in two areas - finding and placing that next great employee for our clients' hiring needs, as well as from helping the men and women who have served and sacrificed for our country find their next career opportunity. We really do feel that "we're giving back". Amazing earning potential for our Managers who are hungry, and hustle and make it happen. Strong and collaborative founder who constantly improves our inner processes to make us more effective in our headhunting and job placement. Team of incredibly hard-working and dedicated individuals all moving in the right direction. I look forward to "work" each and every day.

Pros

Strong job satisfaction; pride in accomplishments; high earnings potential

Cons

Only the inevitable challenges that arise in Human Resources and Talent Acquisition

Virtual Home Office

I love the opportunity to work with Military Veterans, assisting them in finding their "dream" job! I also really enjoy working with our Clients who are seeking a strong, reliable Candidate to fill their personnel needs. I feel very fortunate to have landed this position, working from home at my own pace and having a collaborative team supporting me via teleconference...best job ever!!

Pros

Work at own pace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7 Eagle Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare 7 Eagle Group with

Learn about 7 Eagle Group in popular locations

• 7 Eagle Group
  • Doing the Right Thing for the Right People
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?