7 for All Mankind Employee Reviews

High energy work environment with a great team!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJune 30, 2018
Working for 7 For All Mankind gave me the chance to work with amazing people who were passionate about their job and happy to come in to work every day. I learned a lot about building relationships with customers.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
short breaks
Productive and friendly environment
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJune 6, 2018
I would usually clean the counters and sweep the floors. I would also help the customers with finding a kind of jeans and the right size. I would also handle the checking out the customer.
Pros
customers interact, amazing managers, and flexible hours
Cons
commuting
It was a fun place to work
wearhouse associate (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAMay 25, 2018
It was a fun place to work with flexible hours and it wasn't far from home I did order picker and packer, shipping and receiving, ecommerce stacking.
7Fam
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Mercedes, TXApril 27, 2018
typical day at work includes, recovering, cleaning, selling and replenishing when needed. most enjoyable part of the job is being able to interact with all different type of clients.
good place to work at
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 27, 2018
very chill, coworkers are nice and management works well with you and your time. a little too slow sometimes, and moving up in the company is not that exiting
a GREAT place to work.
Costing Technician/Pre Production (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CADecember 26, 2017
Great management, half day Fridays & easy to work with people.
Employee appreciation days, free food, kids day even though I didn't have any kids lol.
Good
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vacaville, CANovember 27, 2017
I enjoy working there. It was hard trying to learn on black Friday. But my coworkers helped alot and were very onformative. I hope to continue working for this company atleast part time. Thank you
Pros
Free jeans
Cons
Temp
poor management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAOctober 15, 2017
management was awful and turnover rate was very high. I would not suggest or recommend applying here. Shifts and scheduling was inconsistent and there was no room for growth.
eh
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJuly 19, 2017
was a great place to work until the store manager who was awesome left. company seemed way to disorganized and would always go back and forth with there word
Fun and productive work environment
Showroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 21, 2017
I was lucky enough to work in the showroom with 4 absolutely amazing co-workers and an amazing Sales manager. The tasks I was given were enjoyable and challenging. It felt like I was working with my family. The hardest part of my job was leaving.
Great work life balance
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 5, 2017
7 For All Mankind is the best apparel company that I've been with. Apparel companies are known to be cheap, unorganized and go through a lot of structural changes, but 7 jeans was different. I loved everybody who worked there!
Pros
Half fridays
Love the environment. Staff is super chill. Money can be made.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 16, 2017
Discount is generous. Staff is great. Management team is very willing to help. Vibe is energetic and positive. Incentives are amazing! Love this job!!
Great Company
Visual Merchandising Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 24, 2017
A fantastic experience with talented individuals and an innovative iconic brand.
I would recommend this as a place to work for individuals who are passionate, driven and love premium denim.
Educational and Productive work enviroment
Key Holder/Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 6, 2017
As a Full Time Key Holder/ Closing Manager, I am in charge of making sure that all of the stores KPI's are met and overcome.
Training all new Hires.
Making a solid client database.

A Normal day at the store will have us go through challenges and success stories. We are dealing with customers all around the world on an hourly bases, due to the fact that our Mall is Located in the middle of the Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada. Even though it is a high end store, the work environment is amazing. There is a lot of pressure into making sure we surpass our daily sale goals, but because it is not commission based work, it helps us focus on team work and team engagement. Another great quality about this franchise is the fact that we are able to work on a personal level with stores all around the district. It improves our communications and customer service skills as well as improving our overall selling abilities.
Pros
Good pay/ Educational/ Fast Paste
Cons
Small space
Great Environment
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 3, 2017
I really enjoyed the environment. Everyone was encouraging and helpful and I felt very empowered to do my job well. With the new management it was smoother.
Pros
Great job
Cons
management
Fun work place
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 27, 2017
It is a great place to work for, management on the other hand arent so fun to work with. I like how we are able to purchase our products for cheap, i like how everyone is very friendly. Every month we have a huge company party.
Work Enviroment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2017
It is a fun environment to work in. The company has a good product that the consumer loves. Great fashion pieces that last and could be worn for years to come. Love the clothing and the style of the product.
Pros
Clothing allotment for employees
Cons
Low pay
seasonal worker
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 6, 2016
I was working seasonal and overall it was slow. the people that shopped there were rich and had money to splurge on $300 pants. I tried on all pants, they were super comfortable and still my favorite pair of jeans. Quality of jeans were superb.
Cons
They start you off with your choice of jeans to wear while working
Great place to work at; awesome environment
Brand Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 5, 2016
SM/ASM are great to work with. The work is easy; just do what you have to do and there won't be any issues. Maintain the sales floor at all times.
Pros
free jeans every 3 months
Cons
none.
Stylist/ Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 6, 2016
Great place to work while also attending school. Have much opportunity to grow in the field. Management is really attentive and wants to hep you succeed.