A&W Healthcare Management Employee Reviews

Great place to work, good environment
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 17, 2019
This is a fast paced job, great working environment, very comfortable. Worth the pay I love the mangament and I will recommend this job to any one....
Pros
Hour lunch break
Good place good pay
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 15, 2019
I’ve been working at A&W Healthcare for about 2-3 months and it’s been a really great! Everyone here is very professional and always willing to teach me something I don’t know. I would say the only bad thing is that we don’t have paid time off.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Very high turnover rate
Not What I Expected
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 13, 2019
You're told that it's a call center but it's actually telemarketing. You're told it's incoming calls but it's actually people receiving random ringless calls which is exactly like cold calling. The pay is $10 / hour for 2 weeks then increases to $15. However, I left after 10 days because the owners are just too focused on money, money, money. I wasn't the only one, others from my training class were quitting left and right. I won't say it's a bad company, but just not my style.

Training is somewhat good and strict (only 4 days for myself) but after that, you are thrown to the wolves. The "coaches" and I use that term lightly are younger girls dressed scantily like they are going to the club which apparently the male-dominated owners love. However, these "coaches" spend most of their time chatting with each other, texting on their phones or taking pictures with other "coaches" to post on social media. Makes you think how these little girls even got the position. Just saying.
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
No breaks, $10 / hr training (not a living wage), Professional dress attire in a telemarketing setting.
Run away from this place.
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 12, 2019
Dont EVER EVER work for this place. It is awful and not stable whatsoever. They offered training but then at the end of the week they will do a test and if you dont pass the test basically you dont have a job and this is NOT mentioned on the interview. Once you passed the test they want you to make money right away and make appointments right away. They say the training is 3 weeks but is a lie, in reality is only one week. I was on my second week of training and then Wednesday they called me at 9:20 pm to let me know to not come back they next they because they no longer need my services without giving me any VALID reason, when I asked why ...they didn’t even know what to say and they just say “lack of performance”... really??? Lack of performance when you have been in the company for only 3 days and you are still training???????? Lol this place is a JOKE. Dont trust them. I am WARNING YOU!!!!!!!!! Run away from this place..
Integrity & Honesty
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 12, 2019
A&W Healthcare is a family job. They make sure that their employees are comfortable at work and they make sure that your making the money that you want to make. Their value is based off of Honesty and Integrity. Since I’ve been at A&W Healthcare I’ve grown in so many different ways and learned new things.
Pros
Coffee, Tea, Family
Beware!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 11, 2019
This job is an absolute JOKE! Do not even waste your time. You’re promised all of these insensitive and they never happen. It is impossible to work here and feel secure in your position. If you don’t make any sales, which is nearly impossible with how horribly their script is written, you are fired. In front of your other employees. This job is a waste of time and there are many other opportunities. Please pass this opportunity up. It is simply not worth the time. The owners Believe they own you and treat you subpar.
Pros
Non
Cons
No job security
Great Job
Floor Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 10, 2019
I’ve had a great experience here ! I started of as an appointment setter then I was made into a floor supervisor. My boss is great, they’re understanding and always stick to their word.
Pros
People
Cons
There’s nothing bad about this company
Reccomend!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 8, 2019
I’ve been working here for 2 years now and I love it , had the opportunity to grow and work in different departments with people that help me gro as a person , I’ve gained so much experience here and will recommend this company to anyone that is looking for a serious career opportunity.
Great Company
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 8, 2019
I’ve been working for the company for a few months now, and I can honestly say it’s the best company I’ve ever worked for. It’s a friendly work environment and I’m genuinely happy to wake up every morning to come.
Pros
Hour lunch break.
Turnover, Lower than advertised pay
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 4, 2019
After responding to the job posting, was contacted to interview. That process was a joke. Had to drive around the building 3 times to find a parking spot. Inside, the reception area was 6 or more other people waiting to get called inside which was a small call center with the mangers office in front. They did not focus on my resume or what I could do for them, they just talked about themselves and the company, offering dental tooth whitening via solicitation calls. The pay scale advertised in the job postings (which run all the time, hence the HIGH turnover rate) 50K is a joke. It's a carrot dangling from a string. The base pay is low with promise of commission, bonuses. I left after the first week as a know dead end opportunity when I see one.
Pros
Cons
boiler room environment, you are a warm body to be replaced at anytime, False sense of good pay when you can earn 12-13hr most any office job
Unprofessional
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLApril 1, 2019
Fortunately, I applied for one position at the job and ened up teaching the owners of the company of a new position that I was skilled in. A father and son owned the company and unfortunately they screamed and yelled a lot on the phone with other employees and vendors and it created much tension in the office as 1/3 of the company could hear them, making work environments super stressful. Although I made them a lot of money I was not appreciated nor were many of the other employees.
Highly recommend
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLMarch 21, 2019
If youre looking for an opportunity for growth this is the place to work. The people that ive had the pleasure to work with has made my time here worth while.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
No paid time off
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLMarch 18, 2019
I've worked at enough jobs to know a good work place. Given, all jobs have there ups and downs and can improve in some areas. The work place is a very vibrant, upbeat atmosphere. I see myself working here long term. As long as you are doing your job and asking questions when you have them you will have no issues in this work atmosphere.
If you are working hard, believe me it does not go unnoticed! I've seen them promote people into different departments and different rankings all because hard work!
They give us one hour lunch breaks, a lot of work establishments do not do that. If you get really hungry, didn't bring lunch, and don't have a car, they have vending machines in office!! They also provide free coffee (and tea) all day! coming in so early in the morning I am glad I dont have to make a pit stop to grab coffee because when I get here I know it'll be brewing!
Overall this is a very well maintained establishment.
Love it here
Insurance manager (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLMarch 18, 2019
I would highly recommend this job to anyone looking for a serious career opportunity with room for growth. I have been working with this company for 2 years.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Parking / AC
Great growing company
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLMarch 8, 2019
I’ve been working for this company for about 2-3 months.
I’ve been giving an opportunity to work in various departments.

The management here is amazing and very flexible.
Cons
No paid time off
Great job
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLAugust 24, 2018
I work at this company and I personally highly recommend coming in to anyone who is on the fence. The pay is excellent, the culture is positive and energetic, and there is absolutely room for growth. I love working here too because there's a dress code and and a business atmosphere. I started as an appointment setter and was quickly moved to HR because it was a better fit for me.
We DJ our own music in our department - awesome company!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJuly 18, 2018
I have been working at A & W Healthcare Management for 2 years now. I was quite surprised with how fine tuned and structured the office ran. I have learned much more in my customer service skills in overcoming objectives. And the owners are always creating new bonus programs to spark excitement. I love our team!
Pros
Great people are hired and that creates a great environment.
Cons
There are not employee benefits
Great company!
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJuly 17, 2018
I work for the insurance department at A & W. I left my previous employer to have a fresh start and have a more positive work environment. A & W was the best move I could have made. It's really great to work somewhere, where you don't feel like you are "working" and where you dread going to work. I am generally happy and motivated to come to work. We have a great team of go-getters and we all support each other and make it the best possible work environment for everyone. I plan on being here not just for a long time, but a good time.
Pros
1 hour lunch break, bonus opportunities, positive environment
Cons
limited parking, building gets very cold
Good Company
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJune 29, 2018
Good company to work for, easy interview process and training, within a few weeks was promoted to another department. All staff is super friendly and pay is good.
Pros
Hour lunch, good pay
Cons
Cold office, parking
Great place to grow.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJune 18, 2018
I've worked for this company for over a year and it's been nothing but growth since the day I started, which was in sales to now being a part of the Confirmation Department.
Pros
Great hours and environment.
Cons
No healthcare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A&W Healthcare Management. Our community is ready to answer.

A&W Healthcare Management Reviews by Location