A'GACI Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
I don't recomend this job.
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 15, 2018
The most enjoyable part was meeting people but other than that nothing. Management was never fair and there was always drama left and right. There was always favoritism as well.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Everything else
Overall an average place to work in
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 9, 2018
Working at agaci was typically stressful. Employees didnt carry their own weight around and you have to chase behind people to get days work done. The amount of work you do doesnt add up to the pay.
Pros
discount for food
Cons
sort breaks, no free anything
Family owned
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort WorthMay 8, 2018
I remember that I mostly enjoyed working there, in fact if I had not been pregnant I would have stayed. It was a difficult pregnancy and I simply could not work the 50 plus hours that they required. I LOVED that the clothes came hung up right out of the box. No other company has done this so far that I am aware of. It is extraordinarily helpful for labor management and drives direct sales by getting it to the floor fast. The health benefits were average. The owner is very demanding, but no more than you experience elsewhere.
Pros
Processing management
Cons
Wages
Simple
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMay 1, 2018
It was a part time job, so it was simple to get a set schedule made that balanced well with my school schedule. The managers were nice and the work environment was good.
Productive Work Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Nyack, NYApril 28, 2018
A typical work day consisted of walking the floor and attending to customers as well as the merchandise. I learned the importance of having a good relationship with not only management but with coworkers.
Pros
discounts on clothes
Cons
staying passed scheduled time
Not an Organized company
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 6, 2018
I worked for Agaci for a couple of months and found their corporate culture to be off. The DMMs work from home and are not there to really guide and lead the team. Overall The company reporting sysems are tremendously flawed focusing only on week to week sales instead of really looking at sell thruś across a products target lifespan. It is run like a mom and pop shop and they need to find more organization as a company to really succeed.
retail job
check on customers and assist them in every way (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 19, 2018
I worked here as a part time high schooler. It was like any typical retail job. You had task to be accomplished and to help customers. Very flexible hours .
Do not recommend
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 18, 2018
I worked at A'Gaci for a little over a year. Corporate had had no idea the day in and day out the impact of tasks delegating to store to accomplish on a daily basis. Upper management was clueless as to what is needed to run a store successfully.

I do not recommend working for this company. Not a very trusting atmosphere.
Temporary
Sales Clerk/ Back Stock (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CA 90503March 14, 2018
This workplace is very energetic and has picked up its pace since I’ve relocated but the beginnings of starting this shop with many girls was a bit stressful due to the unorganized planning of management.
very flexible with hours
FASHION CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAMarch 14, 2018
AGACI is more than just a job, its a life changing experience that teaches you how to communicate with individuals on a daily basis. Definitely helps improve on public speaking skills and selling skills
Energetic/ upbeat environment
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 8, 2018
Absolutely loved working here. This was my first retail job. With this retail job I loved that we were able to learn EVERYTHING. For example we learned to work the registers, how to pull shoes, the 123's of customer service. Most retail places have designated cashier's or designated floater for go-backs. We were taught everything around the store and also learned about numbers and engaged in business. I was a team member for 3 months and then was promoted into a floorsupervisor
Pros
Free awarding program, great discount
Cons
Hours vary
Productive work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  National City, CAMarch 5, 2018
There’s always things to do you learn a lot wether it’s manuquins or shoe displays or just how the store needs to be set up. Everyone is very helpful and patient
Pros
Discount
Cons
Short breaks
Workplace Culture
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 28, 2018
Workplace culture was interesting. This Company is a turn and burn culture. Great for starting out in a new retail career, teaches you all about selling behaviors.
A typical work day at A'GACI
Sales Associate, Cashier, and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2018
A typical work day at A'GACI for me usually started at 1 or 2 pm. Time usually went by very fast because I was always busy and the store stayed busy as well. A'GACI was my first job ever therefore I learned a lot and I am very thankful for what I learned there it helped pave the way for me to receive the job opportunity that I was granted. Workplace culture was very diverse but everyone was respected and could come together when it was time to work as a team. The hardest part about this job would be when closing time came and we were in there till 3 am which was an additional 4 extra hours added to our shifts. The most enjoyable part of the job was exceeding our personal goals which resulted in bonuses. I also enjoyed putting together outfits for others and having them ask for my opinion on how should they accessories their outfits or what top to put with a certain bottom.
servicio al cliente
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hatillo Municipio, PRFebruary 15, 2018
se trabaja en equipo, ayudar a los clientes siempre es la prioridad
Summary
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  killeenFebruary 12, 2018
Very unorganized, love the merchandise; however not a great company to build your career with. If you stay on top of the company daily task you will be ok.
Love the environment
Fashion Consultant and cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 11, 2018
If you love clothes, and love giving fashion advice this is the job for you. The environment is friendly customers love honest feedback, and the job is pretty much stress free
Fun
Shoe Department Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 1, 2018
It has its pros and cons. During the holidays it is fast pace and when school starts its kind of slow. The know how to work as a team. Working by yourself is the hardest because you have to remember everything that you have to do.
Productive fun work environment
Shoes Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXJanuary 29, 2018
A typical day working at A'gaci was to greet the incoming costumers and ask open-ended questions. Also the work environment was something very relaxed, and it was enjoyable working their. Not to mention the management was super outgoing and would be very understandable.
Pros
Would get disscounts
Awful place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJanuary 28, 2018
This job started off as any regular retail job but quickly went downhill. Management expects you to stop caring about everything in your life and only care about this part time job, unrealistic. There was always a lot of drama among upper level management and the store policies were often ridiculous. A lot of past employees would steal from the store, so management was always suspecting you of doing it too. This made for an unpleasant work environment. Would not recommend.