A'GACI Employee Reviews

Poor rate of pay
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 12, 2018
Rate of pay does not go by talent and performance, but tenure in the company. Very stressful in an environment where training/ developing is not a priority.
Overall Mixed Feelings
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CASeptember 10, 2018
I was an associate here for almost 3 years. I loved most of my managers and they always tried to do what they could to be flexible with all of our hours. However with the company, they never really gave a raise until it we were supposed to get one, county wise. I was stuck with the same pay for 2 years. It took me awhile to realize I was putting in so much work for such little pay, but I always brushed it off because I made friends with the people I worked with. Nothing was hard, it was basically customer service, registers, etc. If you've worked in any retail store before, they're all basically the same.
Pros
Fun team, music was on point
Cons
No raise
Mixed
Store staff (Current Employee) –  TexasSeptember 6, 2018
constant management changes. Upper management seems to always be unsure of next steps to take. This results in passing the buck on to someone else. Very high turnover rate
Pros
Staff
Cons
Structure
always a party at agaci
Sales Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2018
I loved working in an environment with loud upbeat music because it was a great motivation help upsell the merchandise sold at agaci. Team was great and I learned a lot from awesome great teaching managers.
Pros
great fun happy staff
Cons
work really late, holidays, and inventory
Great job with minor issues
Floor Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMSeptember 2, 2018
I worked at AGACI for two years and I very much enjoyed it. It was fun and there was many opportunity to be creative and be yourself When it came to dressing mannequins working floorset or helping out a customer or just the dress code your personal opinion definitely mattered. The only thing is within my time of working there I learned a lot of shady things that was happening within the company itself. I learned about employees with wrong full termination and employees that were just doing things that were not morally correct. When addressing this issue to corporate they did absolutely nothing about any of it and completely turned the other way. Other than that the overall job itself was fun.
Pros
creative, room for advancement, always learning
Cons
shady cooperation
Productive work place
Sales Associate/Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 2, 2018
I met sale goals daily, helped customers find what they need and more, loss and prevention, cashier experience, multi-tasking, following company policies
Pros
Employee Discount
Cons
rare breaks
Agaci
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJuly 23, 2018
It's a very nice place to start your mission for success. The management has open door policy and tries to listen to the needs of the staff. As well as being accommodating with emergency issues.
Agaci
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 14, 2018
Working at Agaci was great. It is a good company to have as a first job, but since it doesn't have much benefits for employees in the long term it doesn't seem pleasant to keep working there. The company is based surely on customer needs and it does not take into consideration what the employees need. Hard work deserves to be rewarded.
Okay place to work. The place has a high school mentality
Fashion Consultant (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJune 28, 2018
Agaci overall is an okay company. The specific location I worked at was very flexible when it came to my work schedule but the managing was very poor.
It was fun until store management changed
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Katy, TX 77494June 24, 2018
A typical day is about 5 hours and you'll be zoned to fitting room, floater, shoe department, or cashier. I learned many things such as how to do returns and exchanges, visuals such as changing mannequins, floor set, and inventory. Management was cool before they changed over to a new one. Management told employees she was there just for extra cash. There isn't a hard part of the job honestly. If you have no experience then it will seem like a bit much but once you get used to it, it is a breeze. The most enjoyable part is meeting new coworkers. One thing that was very annoying was managers only cared about making day and they would remind you every second to force customers to buy things.
terrible experience
FLOOR SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILJune 21, 2018
management is lazy and unmotivating. things changing everyday, no structure what so ever. no room for advancement. high turnover rate. management picking favorites
Can be a hassle
FASHION CONSULTANT AND CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJune 11, 2018
Agaci employees are great people to work with. Just the district manager is really rude and always complaining. Working there was fun at first but after a while it got just too much. I enjoyed helping people find outfits for there events.
productive work day!
Floor supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 8, 2018
A typical work day includes helping customers find the clothing items they need and desire and offering the best customer service experience. At the end of your shift putting away go backs is the last task that's needed to be done
Loved
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJune 6, 2018
I loved all the people i worked with. This was a fun job, and I made close relationships with everyone. Unfortunately I was not satisfied with my pay, and there was no opportunity for growth.
Pros
Good Discount
Cons
Breaks Not Guranteed
Quite and Quick to learn place.
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Von army txJune 5, 2018
It’s a quite environment and was very easy to learn to put on censors on the clothing and Hang the clothing on the racks as there being unpacked for you.
Pros
I live close by
Cons
Sometimes no breaks
Fast pace, fast fashion
Agaci (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 4, 2018
Helps improve and promote you. Easy learning. Can be stressful but depends on how you allow it to effect you. Working with “girls” can be drama but really is a second home and family loving.
Rude and all about self
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 20, 2018
My experience there wasn't pleasant. The manager and I didn't get along as well as we should've because he's use to talking to people any kind of way, and I feel like just because you in a higher rollnyou still have to give respect to earn it.
I don't recomend this job.
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 15, 2018
The most enjoyable part was meeting people but other than that nothing. Management was never fair and there was always drama left and right. There was always favoritism as well.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Everything else
Overall an average place to work in
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMay 9, 2018
Working at agaci was typically stressful. Employees didnt carry their own weight around and you have to chase behind people to get days work done. The amount of work you do doesnt add up to the pay.
Pros
discount for food
Cons
sort breaks, no free anything
Family owned
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort WorthMay 8, 2018
I remember that I mostly enjoyed working there, in fact if I had not been pregnant I would have stayed. It was a difficult pregnancy and I simply could not work the 50 plus hours that they required. I LOVED that the clothes came hung up right out of the box. No other company has done this so far that I am aware of. It is extraordinarily helpful for labor management and drives direct sales by getting it to the floor fast. The health benefits were average. The owner is very demanding, but no more than you experience elsewhere.
Pros
Processing management
Cons
Wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A'GACI. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about