A & B Home Health Care

• Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Also entertaining clients by reading to client, playing etc.

I usually assist client with their daily needs, baths,dressing, meal, light house keeping, companion as be someone to talk with give comfort how ever I may.

Pros

I enjoy assisting the elders

Cons

Lots of driving in between clients.

Most clients were nice, but office was snotty

The manager would always yell at us over our job performance, and time sheets. No raises, or benefits, really no room for growth in this company. It wasn't bad for a part time job, but no future. You cant really live on $10/hr, and some of the clients are mentally challenging! The management would hang up on the phone with me many times too, if i didn't understand something? I got a better paying job, home care is not good, the wear and tear on your car, isn't worth it.Good luck!

Very exciting full of fun and adventure, an experience with the oppurtunity to meet new and interesting people, bringing compassion and companionship.

My Day consisted of providing assistance to people, also providing companionship. While adding services such as Appointment setting, assisted travel to and from needed destinations, grocery shopping, outing such as walks, social activities, visits with family and friends, reminders for taking medication, and preparation of food. light house care if asked.

Pros

Meeting new people assisting them witheveryday needs, companionship, friendly atmosphere, different events daily

Cons

Certification Policy changed, must complete certification prior to hire.

good healthcare agency

Enjoyed working with all of my clients , Very good company .., No problems at all ,was my first homemaker and companion job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A & B Home Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits