A & B Insurance and Financial

Working at A & B Insurance and Financial: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

2.4Pay & Benefits

A lot of work with little pay. Not a lot of structure to help you improve. The pick up and run mentality

Would not recommend for someone who needs support in Sales. A good environment for someone who is already a strong Sales agent. It does not feel like a lot of positivity, more just expectations and no guidance of how to get there.

Leadership truly does care!

Overall, my experience has been wonderful. Leadership truly cares about the agents that work with A&B, some just don't put in the work and it then get mad when they're not seeing the reward. I'm happy here.

Pros

FREE leads, training, continuing support

Cons

Pto

My experience with them was disappointing

My only advice is choose carefully, because if you do not, you can spend months jumping through hoops - at the cost of going with an agency that keeps their word, and takes care of their partners.

Pros

Cons

Very poor follow through, didn't keep their agreements, no calls back, training off of old google docs that had lots of errors, etc

horrible experience

Just walk the opposite direction. Not worth your time. Management is horrible. Want you to sell insurance products to people regardless of whether it’s something than can even afford to pay for

Sales Agent

Great training on health insurance products. Sales director really knows the ins and outs of insurance. Flexible relaxed atmosphere. Treats employees well.

Pros

Flexibility and training

Cons

none - you know what you're getting into.

i worked remotely from home, part time

I spent a whole lot of time prospecting because for the most part, all the leads they provided were aged and worthless. If I had worked in the office in Tampa, I'm sure I would have done much better, but working from home with aged leads, delayed payments (2-3 months) lag, with poor reimbursements.

Pros

Free leads

Cons

leads were poor. only sold health for Florida Blue, and some STM

Long Hours, Seasonal

Great place to work, overall. Very laid back. Pay is a bit problematic, as you never EVER get the commission amount planned. No paid vacation, sick days, or any benefits.

Pros

Great HOurs

Cons

Seasonal only work

sell well and you will be fine

its all commission based and when they say you will be paid on the 1st plan for the 10th. People our great in the Tampa office and if you need help and actually ask for help its there

Pros

people

Cons

not up front

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A & B Insurance and Financial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

A & B Insurance and Financial Reviews by Job Title

A & B Insurance and Financial Reviews by Location

Learn about A & B Insurance and Financial in popular locations

• A & B Insurance and Financial
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?