A & B Marketing Careers and Employment
If you work in one of the Home Depot stores in St. Johns county or in Duval county, your job basically consists of trying to get people to take surveys. When was the last time you genuinely enjoyed someone interrupting your day in order to get your contact information via a waste of time survey? Never? Didn't think so. You have to conduct a minimum of 40 of these surveys. Slow day at the stor...
In Store Promoter in St. Augustine, FL
on July 14, 2019
It is a small company where you are not just another number to them. The owners truly value you and the work you do. It is an uplifting environment where you are cheered on for your achievements. There are daily meetings to go over numbers and sales where you are also provided with information on how to succeed.
Assistant to the Marketing Manager in Jacksonville, FL
on May 25, 2023
Working with the individual Vendors that sold their own products in a HUGE store added variety to learn evolving product knowledge. Owners were generous with rewards for employee appreciation. Overall Provided support and flexibility as needed.
Retail Sales Associate and Vendor Support in Littleton, CO
on May 13, 2023
Long hours. Lots of pressure. Women are deminimized. The product is good but leads are not good and great leads handed to those who have been thete.
Sales Representative in Jacksonville FL
on January 27, 2021
A&B Marketing is a great place to work if you are producing , if you dont have the numbers your fired , All about the numbers and producing a what have you done for me lately kinda business.
Appointment Setter in Jacksonville, FL
on July 25, 2020
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 19 questions about working at A & B Marketing. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from A & B Marketing employees.
If you were to leave A & B Marketing, what would be the reason?
How are the working hours at A & B Marketing?
Does A & B Marketing offer employees a 401k plan?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- A & B Marketing