A & D LOGISTICS

Working at A & D LOGISTICS: 1 Review

United States1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 24 reviews

Not the best for anything productive

Tell you a pack of lies just to get you in the door .They make ot out to be an up and coming logistics company but realy no they arent.Trucks look nice and are well mentained mechanicly but the insides are a night mare so dirty.Management guys are mainley ok but owners not so good couldnt care less about you . Not getting payed for braked in this day and age is an absolute disgrace and you have to work 45 hours before getting over time so if you do 14 hours on a monday and rest of week only adds up to 45 you dont get overtime ????

Pros

Cons

Official response from A & D LOGISTICS

December 21, 2020
We implemented a more comprehensive and informed interview process earlier this year which includes assessments and an interview with two managers allowing time for questions on specifics. Upon starting an on site Induction Day is given followed by 4 days 'in truck' training with a driver trainer.We also operate a one truck one driver policy where possible. I hope this addresses some of your concerns and we'd be happy for you to email us at admin@adlogistics.co.uk if you wish to discuss further or on other opinions.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A & D LOGISTICS?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A & D LOGISTICS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits